Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) Empty
PostSubject: CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8)   CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:58 pm

04/28/2002 9 Sun's Day 1 Portland
A Battle Between a Torch(spirit-light) Bearer and a Sword (implement-ego mind) Bearer

Thoth speaks:

"If you were asked to take sides, which one would you chose, bear light on a subject(issue) for it to be examined, possibly dissected, scrutinized or cut into pieces, or do the cutting yourself once it was brought to light? Why does a battle between these two forces continue? Why do we have to take sides? What is behind this apparant conflict? Torches and clubs are older than lamps and swords, older still than laser-light (scrutiny) and missile force(modern mind). Is it always going to be this way? In the manner and how man continues to slice through and play out this drama, our future is being determined. On the carnate level, the implements seem to mean more than the implementation itself. In Spirit the drama is about perfecting, not eliminating or dominating, as it appears you (we humans) still seem to be doing more and more of instead of less of."

"Ask yourself is this action for the good of ALL sides, not for "my side" only. Its where we falter the most, so afraid that "giving in" means losing. For Spirit, giving in means winning! The highest good for GodMother/Father and all of creation is a dance-play some callThe Spiral Dance. Could we look upon that phrase, "The Great Eternal War" and change it to "The Great Eternal Dance"? If we don't, (in my opinion, too) it might just become The Great War of Darkness and Gloom. Its up to each and everyone of us to RISE ABOVE the battles, the everyday skirmishes with the power of that divine torch-bearer who also bears a sword. However, that Divine Warrior weilding and marshalling the forces, carries The Sword of Light that Heals Us instead of wounding us."

-end of transmission-

04/28/2002 9 Sun's Day 1 Portland
Starting Up All Over Again

In the middle of each and every cycle the promptings of yet another cycle often comes up, either confusing The Warrior on The Path of Beauty or encouraging him or her to continue on. For some it says, "hurry up". For others, "relax, slow down" the work is never done, there's another flight waiting on the next runway, just around the bend. Campbell calls it "a festival of passing forms". The cyclic processes of Mother Nature attests to this inevitable chain of events. And to be sure, in the present time the changes seem to be coming AT US rapidly, rather than WITH us. Abraham once told me about not waiting 'til the morning light, but to be there when the light comes. I can see this now being applied to BE ON The Battlefield READY BEFORE the battle begins, knowing that (at least in the present cycle) such is the way we've set things up for ourselves. Nature's battles are very organised. They don't just appear. Ask the plants, insects and animals around you. If they are inferior to us, how come they seem to know what's coming down the pike? (*S*)

Now, THOTH speaks with ABRAHAM:

"Be a predator. Your prey shall be the negative worrying and the lack of faith in yourself. Visualize how you will attack and devour them. Then, prepare for battle. Honor your prey, study its moves, how it seeks out its prey and attacks! Do likewise and eliminate those worrisome aspects of yourself. Bury them with honor and go on to the next battlefield. Then you can truely say:

"I am a Seeker of Wisdom
A Hunter of Invisible Game
Beauty is my Target
Harmony is my Aim.
Love is my bow, my prowess, my sword
Always straight in alignment with My Master and Lord.
Never doubting the conflict
There's no one to blame.
No fanfair to rouse
No claim to my fame.
Only Joy to Continue Onward
Such is The Nature of The Great Eternal Sacred Game."

-end of transmission-

03/27/2000 / 5,Sun’s Day, Ellis Mesa.
Signs of Confirmation

GRANDMOTHER E’LSAH : Signs in the sky/clouds, like metaphors, are hidden forces that “live” in a world generally obscure from human view. There may be a scientific reason that describes such things (cummulus clouds, for example, yet the images YOU see (at a time when you seek confirmation) are there for you. Whether the image is powerful (as in stormy cummulus clouds, for example) or wispy, nearly invisible clouds are nevertheless powerful. You, as a warrior of the heart and your accomplishments as well as your doubts, are important to us. Don’t expect spectacular events in nature to always be there to confirm your work. The little images, (a butterfly passing by as you ponder these things) means “we” are listening, too! If every time a human accomplishment is perceived we present you with a dramatic “sign of confirmation”, all chaos would break loose. Blessings (ten-fold)to you and your relatives today!
-end of transmission -

THOTH : Signs in the sky, the appearance of angels, fairies, devas, and so on, are examples of sensitive people “listening” and “seeing” the divine signatures that surround us. This is true clair-audience and clair-voyance. When accomplishment on a human level of spiritual progress occurs, an antiphony of effect occurs in the universe. Even a sudden shimmering of the leaves on the tree next to you as you “confirm a though all for the glory of the seed. Nourish the little, ignore the great. Be your own lover, tenderly so, in every act of love and kindness, great or small. But love these “small, little ones” greatly. The resultant flowering in yourself will amaze you!
-end of transmission -

ABRAHAM : Did you know that the “flowering” you “projected” onto your so-called “future” screen is nearly complete? How else would you have had such a clear vision of it if it didn’t already exist inside of you? When you expect too much, you only get a partial glimpse of it. When you expect only that which you need you get a clearer picture. Let the little, brief glimpses spur you on to focusing on the greater image. The more appropriateness it contains, the clearer it becomes. You can BE the visionary yourself. Don’t wait for the “vision” to come from someone or somewhere else. Allow yourself to “revise” the vision or even invent it. Then practise “feeling” the presence of the vision. As soon as you can see or feel its special attributes, it will start to manifest. The “pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” WILL become a pot of wealth, perhaps gold itself, if that is what you need, rather than the symbol or metaphor it represents. These visions are signs of what you can or could become, if you set your mind to manifesting them, instead of the sign itself.
-end of transmission -

THE VOICE OF THE BROTHERHOOD : When Arther and Bran were wounded, the people grieved over them tremendously. Pain and devestation endured for quite some time. Then a miracle happened. The people restored their fallen heros when they revised their visions and myths. In so doing, they revised and restored themselves. BE the revision! Represent the Gods in ALL their ways, BE love and love scorned, of success and failure restored. The Goddess of Sovereignty and you, as helpers in all these creations, will eventually restore ALL THAT IS FALLEN. Look for signs of renewal instead of signs of success. BTW, Springtime isn’t the only time renewal is present in the land! (*S*)
-end of transmission -

3/29/2000/7,Mercury’s Day/ Silver City
“Words of Wisdom”

The metaphor “Words of Wisdom” is exactly that: a metaphor. Wisdom is not made OF words. WORDS are made OF wisdom. This means the “words” are imbedded within a whole, a “kingdom” of wise knowing. Two steps are essential: One, finding the hidden wisdom, and secondly, applying it or “testing” it. When it comes to spiritual matters, a third element comes in: Bringing it “down” to everyday reality/language & custom. Here are The Teaching Spirits response on “how to” do this:

THOTH : People expect things out of a performer, particularly one who has promoted and promised something he or she intends to deliver. In the case of a spirit warrior who has told the people he or she has had a “spiritual revelation”, he is expected to have something THEY can relate to. Its the same when speaking a foreign tongue. It needs to be “translated”. Although what you receive “from above” is mirrored below, the part you reveal must be worded so that the mirrored image is understood. That’s where YOU, the receiver, must learn patience, humility and underestanding first. Above all, take the time to prepare your material before you present it. Don’t expect THEM to be the patient, humble ones! Ask spirit to help you by telling him who, what language & in what manner willyour intended audience be comfortable with. Both you and these “words of wisdom” will then be well-received. If they still don’t understand what you’ve just told them, or are “disappointed with your performance”, that’s their affair,isn’t it? Ask spirit to guide them, let it be, and happily go on your way. Blessings to You! -end of transmission -

RUMI : If you speak of vast coral oceans of cobalt and green, great turquoise skies beyond golden-eagle roaming, only high-flying giants who’ve see the things you are describing can undestand you. You might as well speak of blazing suns and vast expanses of Her oceans to people without eyes or ears. Speak of soft green meadows and little pink flowering bushes where sparrows sleep, of pale-colored mornings with warm kisses of sunlight instead of fevers they cannot fathom. In silence, long after you and your words have gone elsewhere, the colors will remain. -end of transmission -

ABRAHAM : From the first day of your physical birth you began inter-acting with spirit who formed you. That world is huge. You are never separate from it, yet when You are old enough (physically) you are more adept at expressing it. Yet it is hardly expressible in and of itself. If that is your desire, try using expressive words about ponds and creeks, rather than roaring rivers and mighty oceans. The vastness is hard to reach, yet the teeming life down by the stream is equally vast, equally great in numbers and in importance. It is that this experience is “closer” to human everyday experience. One must travel (mentally) great lengths to encompass, express vast oeans. Travel instead with a little creek water of words, just the amount you can carry on your back. Take a daily jaunt down the path of the park in your neighborhood instead of a sabbatical to the other side of the planet, to experience the ocean of your rebirth.
-end of transmission -

GRANDMOTHER E’LSAH : YOU are a language, a pile of letters, words and symbols. Stand in the middle of yourself as a crane does in the middle of a stream. One foot is planted in the sand by the stream bank, the other foot is planted in mid-air. Her feet are like yours should be: (the metaphor regarding your feet, used to describe understanding) keeping one foot on the ground. It would not be adequate if the other one wasn’t “grounded” in mid-air or “spirit”. Like crane, be “grounded” both in Mother Earth AND Father Sky, wait patiently for the big salmon (great words of wisdom) instead of pecking at small fry (little words of a lesser wisdom). Let them pass you by! Now there’s another way, the one most humans attempt. They ‘ll take a fancy boat out to the ocean to catch the reee-ally big words rather than go a- fishin’ in a small pond, or to stand patiently with nothing on the end of their pole in a small stream. Like Rumi said, soft meadow creek sounds are better than roaring ocean sounds. Daily experience is full of opportunities for understanding, equal, if not greater than, those so-called “peak” experiences. They’re for the ones willing to stand patiently for hours, content with “small fry” before they make the “plunge”! There won’t be many of those in your “audience” anyway, Willy! * § * -end of transmission -

ARTH-ER : Mystical experience is for kings with their magicians, scribes, hand-maidens and knights to help them carry out the royal vision. The mystical experiences I had with Merlin weren’t meant for everyone. It is why we speak to you and others like you. Humble and willing, not a king by social standards, but a king and a visionary to us and to your friends. No one is expecting you to be a visionary of universal truths, which you can be as far as we are concerned, but because you are able to bring these experiences down to a “common” level, We say to you, Bright Blessings to you!
GUENIVIERE : You are my king, but it is my knights I use to help me reach “the people”. Be gentle yet steadfast and determined, humble yet strong, and I will always be behind you. Ask of me to help you with these”words of wisdonm” you are channeling. I can do a better job, in some ways, than Arther can. (Its as if ) the “queen” isn’t charged with the same responsibilities. I am not “expected” to be as “responsible” as Arther is. Trust me on this one. We both can be of great help to you whenever “reaching down” is required. Blessings to you, dear brother! -end of transmission -
Back to top Go down

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE TEACHING SPIRITS (pg.5-8)
Page 1 of 1