Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY Empty
PostSubject: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:23 am

It goes without saying that the energy on Earth is changing, seemingly on a daily basis. We are all feeling it in a myriad of ways but the most intense is being felt in our "body".

The first three months of this year have been profound in energy increases, and all of us have felt an endless list of physical symptoms. Several we have discussed in earlier articles, some more demanding than others, but "all" gaining our attention none the less.

The physical body is our amazing "vehicle" of choice, during this incarnation. It has within it the ability to heal, transmute and maintain tremendous energy, vitality and frequency. It has been written that our "ascension" this time is with the body - meaning we will achieve our ascension and hold that energy in body.

The foundation stages of allowing the body that journey are what we are now all beginning to feel, and will continue to do so over the next years. As time shifts and more energy downloads occur, our body will need to make changes that will allow a higher charge to be maintained. Over the next months we will cover some of the important things we can all do to help our body operate at its highest levels.

April is bringing us a pretty powerful month. We will experience a Solar & Lunar eclipse, when the Sun, Moon & Earth align exactly we can expect "change" and this can often ignite trepidation or fear. We have a collective responsibility to allow that energy to flow without adding any charge. Eclipse's require a thoughtful approach and shine a penetrating light into our deepest desires.

We will experience Mercury going forward, a powerful New & Full Moon in junction with the eclipses, and the preparation for the very potent coded 5/5/5 coming in May.

Over the past several months several channels have discussed the foods we are ingesting and our need to be diligent in the care of our body. Kryon and ArchAngel Michael have stressed the need to be aware of what we are feeding our body. All of us have different genetic predisposition's that make us unique, and why certain things work for some and not others.

Diet is a very personal thing and something that must be made individual and feel supportive. While we are all fundamentally the same, our genetic predispositions condition a lot of our body responses.

In order for our body to bridge the energy that is ever increasing on our planet, there are some fundamental things that can help to smooth the rough patches and ultimately allow us to hold more energy or frequency.

We are fundamentally alkaline by design and acid by function. Our acid/alkaline balance or pH balance is vital for health and balance. Our body pH is very important and affects all aspects of health and wellness. An acid terrain is one that increases our chances for disease and lower energy. We are like a well-cell battery; if the battery is too acid it can't hold its charge and is unreliable even for the simplest request.

All biochemical reactions and electrical (life) energy are under pH control. If we say something has an "acid pH" it runs "hot and fast". An "alkaline pH" runs "slow and cool". An example would be our car battery, which is acid. On a cold day you want it to be hot and fast and to start immediately. A flashlight on the other hand is alkaline. You want it to be cool and to burn slowly.

When we look around at our society in general, do we see people burned out, exhausted, irritable, and quick to anger? Many are running hot and fast and achieve that state by drinking coffee or soda's (acid) for breakfast, burgers (acid) for lunch and pizza (acid) for dinner. Yes, our diet is the biggest factor in regulating our pH and all metabolic function.

P/H is behind the body's electrical system, intracellular activity as well as the way we utilize enzymes, minerals & vitamins. That is why pH is one of the first things we need to be aware of if we are experiencing unbalance in any form. Since our pH level is a direct result of what we eat and drink it is a full circle that demands attention.

What we eat and drink is directly tied to the functioning of our digestive system. From our mouth through our small intestine & colon, that system plays the most important part in our physical wellness.

Hippocrates said, "Let food be your medicine. Let medicine be your food".

Clearly an acid terrain makes it harder for us to hold our energy, and even harder if we are trying to increase our frequency and vibration. A few simple changes to diet can quickly and quite effectively alter pH and bring things back into alignment. There are dozens of books on this subject, so I will keep this short.

We want to increase alkaline forming foods and decrease acid forming foods. Alkaline forming foods in general are fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, fresh greens, fresh juices, soaked nuts, seeds, sprouts, algae's etc. Preferably organic if available. Another very important support is water. Acid forming foods are fast foods, cooked flesh, starches, chips, sugary snacks, sugary processed drinks, dairy etc.

The pH scale is 1-7 acidic 7-14 alkaline. Most bottled water has a relatively low pH. Taking in high pH water is vital in changing our pH. There are many drops available now that can be added to our water to bring up the pH to around 9 or even 10. There are also techniques and products that change the surface tension of the water, making it "wetter" and the cells more able to assimilate.

There are simple pH papers that are available at health food stores and pharmacies that allow you to check you pH. This is always fun and interesting but not necessary. Making changes to our diet that will allow the body to hold more energy and charge is what the goal is.

Often when we make significant changes there is a feeling of fatigue as the body releases the toxins it has been holding. If we look at our beloved Mother Earth she is doing just that and we are a direct reflection of her. There are earthquakes occurring and volcanoes erupting. She is changing her terrain and something there is an upset until everything settles down.

Diet changes and cleansing can feel unpleasant in the short term but the gain is exponential as are the energy downloads we are all assimilating at this time. Be kind, gentle and allowing.

The coming eclipses will support all of our efforts to align our body with the new energy that is now with us. Shamanic Astrology has written the following information: http://www.shamanicastrology.com/celestial_timings.htm#current:

April 8 - New Moon 4:32 pm EDT. Today is an unusual hybrid Solar Eclipse (19 Aries). Full details of the eclipse track are on line. The best visibility is in Central America and partially visible in United States For example in Phoenix Arizona the deepest part of the eclipse is at 2:57 pm, in Atlanta, GA 6:18 pm, Houston, TX is 5:11 pm, Washington DC is 6:19 pm all local time. Much of the southern U.S. will be able to see some of this solar eclipse. The northern limit of the eclipse ranges from the southern tier of Pennsylvania to southern tip of California. A 20% eclipse is visible in southern states from Texas to southern Georgia. HREF="http://">http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/eclipse.html

April 12th Mercury (02 Aries) stations direct today at 3:46am EDT. The still point Mercury station direct in Aries is interesting because Aries loves action but at the Still Point of its cycle action may still be delayed until Mercury crosses retrograde station degree on April 30 when Mercury reaches 14 Aries. It may be helpful to continue to have patience in completing business or making decisions delayed in this timing.

April 24 - Full Moon 6:06am EDT also called the "Milk Moon"; a penumbral lunar eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, and the Pacific. It is partially visible in Hawaii and western US at 9:55 UT.The eclipse window is from April 8 to 24. It might be helpful to remember while we are between eclipses it often feels like an in-between the worlds time where our reality can go through subtle to intense shifting especially for those who have planets or angles near the eclipse degrees.

As we look around our personal lives and beyond it feels that everything is moving very fast - time is once again very "zipped" and we are all working hard on all levels to stay centered and balanced. Over the coming months I will share more on how we can support our body physically during this process. It is important to remember that we must assimilate this energy and anchor it comfortably. Reach up to your higher chakra's daily and "pull down" the energy that is there for you, your I AM Presence, Higher Self or whatever term is appropriate for you. Consciously pull the energy into your body and "KNOW" that you are connected to Creator in all ways. Collectively we can embrace all that we are Here and Now.

Enjoy the coming weeks of April in harmony, good health and peace.

Love and Deep Blessings,

Shala
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:

The first three months of this year have been profound in energy increases, and all of us have felt an endless list of physical symptoms.

....fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, fresh greens, fresh juices, soaked nuts, seeds, sprouts,

BTM, are you sure this page was for this year? We aren't even finished with two months in THIS YEAR, and lunar eclipse is today, Wednesday, Feb. 20......

The fresh vegies quote is exactly me, ever since I left my family and went on my own. Mom used to catch me raiding the frig when I was a kid. I always went for salad and spinach. (I must have been either a Popeye re-incarnation, or a rabbit! :laugh4: :laugh4:

Good advice, too! My last physical doc said I have the insides of a 36yr-old man. My family, still on the acid diet are sick all the time...oh well... 🍕to each his own. Thanks for the article.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Quote :
BTM, are you sure this page was for this year? We aren't even finished with two months in THIS YEAR, and lunar eclipse is today, Wednesday, Feb. 20......

Wild Dove are you sure? It feels like three months so far! I can't believe we are still in February. :al4: interesting
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 pm

The new moon in April is on the fifth. This month we had the solar eclipse on the 6th with the new moon. I believe I wrote an article about alkalizing a few months back. Glad to see it brought up again. I liked the article even if the dates are off.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Me, too! Dates are irrelevant, except when one is calculating one's daily life to co-incide with celestial events. Moon energy is so much more powerful (to critters with 99% water make-up--US!!!) than sun energy, which plants count on (more so)......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:10 am

Hmmm, you're right, WD, this IS an old article....the next lunar eclipse isn't until Dec. 2010. Still, the info about the body was good.

opps!

:fall:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:51 am

This is what is wrong with me. The moon energy. I am stressed. guilty I feel it, and I am stepping back and meditating for a while. I can feel the effects to the max. You guys forgive me for going off on my tangets please! :gaaa: I really need to alkalize. BTM I am going to drink some more pickle juice. laugh
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:59 am

But SPRING, if you are right in the middle of a stewpot, what good would pickle juice do to the whole mess? Pickled beets, maybe, or pickled pig's feet.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:01 am

Or, Irish stewpot, some pickled cabbage, lots of potato couches (potatoes soak up acid)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:23 am

Something does not want me to post this reply. It has disappeared twice before I could send it, but I will try one more time.

Wild Dove I told BTM the story of when I was diagnosed with cancer 30 years ago, and I started craving pickle juice. I drank gallons and gallons of it. I still do. It makes everybody crazy because the pickles dry out. BTM then told me the story of how a young boy with cancer would come to her house and drink all of her pickle juice. I think there is something to that.

I have bottles and bottles of flavored vinegar. I love tomatoes soaked in chipotle vinegar. It makes my mouth water to even think about it.

I bought some sauerkraut the other day. Was craving that too. I could live on cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, and vinegar. That is all I would need. Just can't do the pickled pigs feet - yuck! LOL
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:31 am

Equally so, dear Spring! Humor and seriousness all at the same time...that is twohawk, in the same and language. For medicine people twohawk is not twohawks. Twohawk is a bardach (gatekeeper between TWO worlds), sort of , no exactly like the boatman in Siddartha, where the vision questor is given a ride on a boat from one side of a river to the other side and learned more on that boatride than when he reached the otherside.

I have always craved pickle juice, too. My body needs it. Sometimes when I go to the refrigerator and ponder what shall I eat. I want to use food to placate, soothe, or comfort me, and most of the time its pickles that I choose (Steinfields, Nalley's, Mrs. Knushin's kosher or otherwise, bread and butter, sweet or dill, baby dill, dead green pickle (a cocktail made from pickle juice I invented!!!!).....need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am

Can't imagine life without pickles gif14
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:43 am

Quote :
I have always craved pickle juice, too. My body needs it. Sometimes when I go to the refrigerator and ponder what shall I eat. I want to use food to placate, soothe, or comfort me, and most of the time its pickles that I choose (Steinfields, Nalley's, Mrs. Knushin's kosher or otherwise, bread and butter, sweet or dill, baby dill, dead green pickle (a cocktail made from pickle juice I invented!!!!).....need I say more?

Wow that is strange because I could really make a meal of pickles. I just don't like sweet pickles. I am not keen on sugar anyway. It makes me feel terrible after I eat it. My friends could never understand that I absolutely hate donuts. They make me ill to even look at them. But, the pickles, kosher, dill, and deli pickles I could make a big ol sammich with sourdough bread and eat it for breakfast.

I see that we could dine and have drinks together and get along just fine Wild Dove.

Wait --- I am running off to get pickles. Mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:17 pm

I have drinks - come on over!

BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY Pickle10BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY Pickle11
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:43 pm

OK, cancel sweet and donuts, I don't like them either....I' got the wine (not the whine) an I got the sausage (not the baloney, I hope. We can leave that behind :laugh:

They always said I was out to lunch :laugh: anyway. OK we need sunshine, a blanket (not the Security Blanket to cover all your sins and the sins of your family the Bush family bought out last year) some napkins (not the egg-on-your-face kind--which the same family bought out, too). Next we need to find some shade (not another bush, thank you). Then we can lay back and enjoy the ride (the picnic IS a ride, one that goes straight to.......heaven or hell....the balls in your court..... :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:46 pm

OH, I forgot my dead green pickle cocktail recipe. Take a dead cucumber put it in a glass of gin, add some creme de menthe for coloring. Drink it before the cucumber turns towards you and jumps out on the carpet trying to escape......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Okay I am in for the picnic ride to heaven. I'll take a detour on that ride to hell.

I am with you Wild Dove - It just makes me crazy when those pickles run around all over the carpet! Chasing them just spoils the moment! But what sweet breath from the creme de menthe! :roflol:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:04 pm

Gawd! we must have used the same Hitch-hiker's Bar Guide to the Galaxie. Everybody knows about those dang pickles falling out of the glass.....
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Oops, meant Bitch-biker's Bar Guide to The Galaxie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:05 am

Spring Miracles wrote:

I bought some sauerkraut the other day. Was craving that too. I could live on cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, and vinegar. That is all I would need. Just can't do the pickled pigs feet - yuck! LOL

Wow. No kidding. The way you and I and so synced up amazes me Spring! I hadn't eaten sauerkraut in years and the other day I had an immense craving for it, so that's what we had for dinner. Wild.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:56 pm

add peanut butter, apples, olive oil, garlic, sprouted lentils and I'm game :awesome:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:30 pm

HAHAHA! WD, I'm going to have to try that dead cucmber recipe sometime, not to drink it, but just to watch the pickle dance!

As for olive oil, I'm making Twohawks oil-pull right this very minute with olive oil, with a few drops of peppermint oil and clove oil. LOL. It's his first time!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 pm

whutz un oil-pull? Oi'll pull!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:14 pm

depends on how many celery sticks in it, doesn't it? It all boils down to the pickle, the stick and the swivel.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 pm

OK, I'll pull and you slather., or you'd rather slap that pickle silly. Shame on it for jumpin out of the cup the way it did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY   BRIDGING THE BODY AND THE NEW ENERGY Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next