Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Letting Someone Else Use Your Body

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Letting Someone Else Use Your Body Empty
PostSubject: Letting Someone Else Use Your Body   Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 pm

From Intender's Circle Bridge Reminder # 116

I've come to realize that there is an exactness, a clarity, that is required when we begin to make contact with helpers from other dimensions.

Whether we know it or not, all of us are receiving messages from the invisible a good deal of the time. Entities from invisible worlds come and go from our bodies and we don't even realize that what we're saying may not be coming from us, but from a being who just popped into our body to pursue its own interests. We're a world full of people who have given free-reign to the rest of the energies in the Universe, to use our bodies at their discretion. If you think about it, this would explain all of the mood swings, self-detrimental activities, violent and nonproductive behavior you see all around and within you. We're simply letting some invisible being use our body.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Letting Someone Else Use Your Body   Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 pm

I agree with your statement Wild Dove, and I have wondered about this very same thing for some time now. Being relatively new to this gift, I had wondered why the negative energy has not wondered about and come through. My body and spirit are one at these times and grounded to Mother earth. Maybe it is just how I use this gift that effects what comes through, not sure, but the thought has never crossed my mind to use it for personal gain and the people coming through only want to help others. Who know's, I only think one way, Possitive, even when others see things so negative. My guides know my heart, maybe they are keeping me from all the negativity. Going home in 15 day's, maybe the wife will use this physical body, just thinking Positive here.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Letting Someone Else Use Your Body   Letting Someone Else Use Your Body EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

You are indeed a "good host" holding sacred space for ancestors and ancestor spirits to use you for the common good of the highest order, Osiris. No, it never was easy. I have been helping others in this way for 30-odd years, and still, sometimes scary, but always leads to restoration, not destruction. (May not be as dramatic as resurrection, etc., but in its smallest way it is still all about RESTORATION....Aho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting Someone Else Use Your Body   Letting Someone Else Use Your Body Empty

Back to top Go down

Letting Someone Else Use Your Body
Page 1 of 1