Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Geez, My College EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Geez, My College EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Geez, My College EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Geez, My College EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Geez, My College EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Geez, My College EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Geez, My College EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Geez, My College EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Geez, My College EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Geez, My College

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:19 pm

I can't believe this, this is where I went to college:

Gunman opens fire at N. Illinois U. hall

DEKALB, Ill. - A man dressed in black opened fire with a shotgun from a stage of a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University on Thursday, injuring as many as 18 people, four critically, before he killed himself, the school's president said.

University President John Peters said witnesses "say someone dressed in black came out from behind a screen in front of the classroom and opened fire with a shotgun."

The university had issued a statement on its Web site about an hour after the 3 p.m. shooting that "the immediate danger has passed. The gunman is no longer a threat."

Kishwaukee Community Hospital spokeswoman Theresa Komitas told WLS-TV in Chicago it received 17 victims all with wounds from the shooting or flying debris, including three with serious injuries. One was airlifted to another hospital.

George Gaynor, a senior geography student, who was in Cole Hall when the shooting happened, told the student newspaper the Northern Star that the shooter was "a skinny white guy with a stocking cap on."

He described the scene immediately following the incident as terrifying and chaotic.

"Some girl got hit in the eye, a guy got hit in the leg," Gaynor said outside just minutes after the shooting occurred. "It was like five minutes before class ended too."

Witnesses said the young man carried a shotgun and a pistol. Student Edward Robinson told WLS that the gunman appeared to target students in one part of the lecture hall.

"It was almost like he knew who he wanted to shoot," Robinson said. "He knew who and where he wanted to be firing at."

Jillian Martinez, a freshman from Carpentersville, told the Chicago Tribune she was in the auditorium when the gunman entered through a door to the right of the lectern and opened fire about 3 p.m. "He just started shooting at all the kids," she said. "He just started shooting at people, and I ran out of there as fast as I could. I ran all the way to the student center; when I got there I could still hear shooting (from the classroom).

Agents with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were assisting local authorities at the scene, spokesman Thomas Ahern told the Chicago Tribune.

He said he did not know whether the shooter was a student or what his motive might have been.

"We will be urgently tracing the firearms and learning the history of the weapons," Ahern said.

All classes were canceled Thursday night and the 25,000-student campus was closed on Friday. Students were urged to call their parents "as soon as possible" and were offered counseling at any residence hall, according to the school Web site.

The school was closed for one day during final exam week in December after campus police found threats, including racial slurs and references to shootings earlier in the year at Virginia Tech, scrawled on a bathroom wall in a dormitory. Police determined after an investigation that there was no imminent threat and the campus was reopened.

The shooting was the fourth at a U.S. school within a week.

On Feb. 8, a woman shot two fellow students to death before committing suicide at Louisiana Technical College in Baton Rouge. In Memphis, Tenn., a 17-year-old is accused of shooting and critically wounding a fellow student Monday during a high school gym class, and the 15-year-old victim of a shooting at an Oxnard, Calif., junior high school has been declared brain dead.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:05 am

Why is it always a university/college?

"OMG TEACHER GAVEZ ME BAD GRADEZ"

*shoots people and self*
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:48 am

BTM this is very disheartening. There is a collective psychosis taking hold. This was prophesied and it will only get more dire. There were several murders in the past couple of weeks that were of the most brutal sort. The killing of the psychologist in New York, the City Council meeting shootings around St. Louis, the stand off in California that resulted in several dead, including a swat team officer, and several school shootings.

This is an example of the lower spirits and base entities taking hold. They are roaming and attaching to souls who have lost their way. Unfortunately many see the machinations of our government and have fallen in line with the collusion because of the illogical understanding that this is the way to deal with our problems. They see how we have handled perceived and real threats with violence and thus are led to believe that violence is the answer.

Sadly an atmosphere of desperation has taken hold of the minds and souls of too many. The prophecies are unfolding and Mother Earth will have to purge of these poisons. Be prepared for major earth changes, political and governmental dysfunction, and extreme personal crisis for many. We are on a turbulent ride. Shine your light and hold on!
Back to top Go down

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:13 am

It is just getting insane, Spring. I've never seen so many people in such an unbalanced state of mind, collectively speaking.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 am

It really sadden me listening to the news about this. Not again, oh how many souls are suffering they are dissilusioned, lost and confused....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 pm

[quote="Spring Miracles"]
This is an example of the lower spirits and base entities taking hold. They are roaming and attaching to souls who have lost their way.

SPRING, This was also the last line of Whale Medicine: We the whale people shoring up to help the human pups who have lost their way.

This War for the Soul is exactly that. The Whale people will protect us, The Dark Intentions (The Sharks roaming around seeking to attach themselves (even the prettiest of them...that's how it's playing out...the ante-christ-ante anyone they can make l;ook pretty...) are fighting The Whale Nation. Who will win, the Dark Wolves, or the White Whales. This isn't just poetry or pretty words, a real fight for supremacy is going on in our oceans as well. It is the reason behind all those volcanic eruptions off the coasts Spring is pointing out. WE WILL ACTUALLY BE FORCED OFF THE LAND. IT WILL BE BENIFICIAL TO US TO BE ONE WITH WHALE AND DOLPHIN. IF HUMANS, WHALES AND DOLPHINS BAND TOGETHER< SHARK WILL NOT GET IN......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geez, My College Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez, My College   Geez, My College Empty

Back to top Go down

Geez, My College
Page 1 of 1