Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

OWL'S MEDICINE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

OWL'S MEDICINE Empty
PostSubject: OWL'S MEDICINE   OWL'S MEDICINE EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Today's journal is personal, but I'll write it down anyway. Its about Owl medicine: Deception; of one's own intentions or those of others---you decide.

Am I lonely, do I see myself and my friends too clearly or not clear enough?

Can I be compulsive for my own gain although I appear to be ( or tell myself) generous, willing to give out these precious gifts whether I receive any recompense in return or not?

What did I really want in the first place? Is it OK to give away financial gain when I am in need of every penny?

Can I consider everything I create a gift to give away or to keep? Am I willing to receive whatever I get in return?

Am I truly wanting to barter and trade instead of buy and store? What if there is no financial recompense at all to the passing on of spiritual truths? I need answers.

Thoth tells me compulsion for gain is due to past allotments set aside for the creative universal garden. Of course its Ok to want to be recompensed for the planting and nurturing of the spiritual seeds, just as the gardener, the nursery owner and the flower shopkeeper get paid, the spiritual warrior gets paid. The allotments have already been parceled out, as have been the plots of ground, the seeds and the rain to see that they grow! Wow! Thank You, Thoth!

White Eagle said: Of course you can and are receiving powerful celestial outpourings, most certainly on a different level. The cosmic forces in operation can transform ALL the implications of natural existance, including recompense and gain. So many aspects of The Creative Word or any Creative Act, for that matter, are yet to be revealed. The celestial destinies are so powerful, if they were received all at once, they would shatter you before they would illumine you! Thank you, White Eagle!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a rough month (Jan 02), lots of disappointment, doubts (again, damnit!) and fear. Although my guides have brought me back "into the fold". (They never did abandon me, I abandoned them with my doubting.) I'm still shaky, trying to enjoy my work and my art. It was made clear (with tangible proof) that the medicine work I thought I had to do is already done, ie, by someone else. The seeds I, and others like myself have been planting these past few years, are beginning to mature.

People are beginning to appreciate this work and are getting more involved.The collaborative efforts between the forces once opposed to each other such as the (new?) age of tradition vs native crafters, native philosophy and ancient myth or storytelling is now networking in a new way through the Internet, bridging the gap that once separated the artist/crafter/storyteller from the gallery / businessman/publisher, etc.......

This is what I had been looking for for so long. Here it was in my own back yard----Portland, Oregon, a walking distance from the home I am actually staying in right now. So much of this journey is about believing, not just receiving , all these messages from the Spirit world and writing them down. But also it is about following through with them with overt action soon after they come to me---the voices of winter---the inner world of spirits and channels, oracles and messages for us all. Truely I am blessed with these gifts. Thank you, Great Spirit!

Although I let this slide now and then and need to be re-motivated, I will keep on doing this, breaks or no breaks between and stop chastising myself for the "intervals" when no writing gets done. The powerful records of inner truths nurturing each other, one brother to one brother, passing swiftly through the veils of ego and the curtains of alternate times, one by one.....will the record that keeps on repeating itself...("This can't happen to me").... ever be broken? Why do we play such an old useless record when a new one has just been sung or is being written as we speak?

Today is truely special. For the first time since the disappearance and subsequent return of my dear little companion, Little Bear, I was able to wake up with renewed hope today, although the early morning was wet, gray and cold. I began meditating and writing down my communications as I used to before all this happened. I feel good and glad I have the health and presence of mind to do so. I picked up a little card (that has "keywords" of inspiration written on the back, which Nestor and Myra keep on the little table next to the living room couch to reach into spontaneously and select the "key" for the day. I picked the word Simplicity. I asked Spirit to teach me the meaning of simplicity in today's scheme of things. White Eagle responded first.

White Eagle speaks:

"As The Shining One greets us in the early morning stillness, He awakes in this lovely place filled with joy." (Although I did not see his smiling face through the rain and the clouds, I knew he must be smiling because his light rays warmed my body [and my heart] as I walked down the road in the cold. Surely, he must have risen smiling!) White Eagle continues:

"Therefore, my beloved children: Wake up into this Divine Stillness knowing that you ARE in the lovely presence of Your Creator God and His Son (our "sun", perhaps?). As He shines upon you , the joy He brings to you can fill you as completely as it does Him each and every day as He spreads HIS creator's gift across the sky for you. All you need to do is receive this gift and open it! The gift your heavenly Mother and Father just gave to you is one that always keeps on giving."

"Although we have said this before, we remind you that all the seeds for today's events to come, are found inside this Gift, and if you open it up upon waking and plant them before you do anything else: In any shape or form these daily events occur, they will then unravel before you in the very sublime, ordered, peaceful and harmonious fashion they were intended to, simply because you opened up your heart and mind and were willing to plant the seeds He gave you."

-end of transmission-

Devotion is still my top priority. The remarkable link between Little Bear and myself seems more fitting than ever.....the eyes of a two legged meets a four-legged and The Brotherhood link is strengthened. In a similar way, that is what the bringing together of all races into one family of man is about: To see each other on common ground instead of from our differences. Here are Thoth and White Eagle's words for today:

Thoth speaks first:

"To be consecrated to the raising of consciousness means to devote oneself to the linking together of all mankind. To do this, one must first observe the rules created by the forces that govern the world one lives in a nd all would be well. It is when the rules governed by human thinking clash with spirit healing. Notice we don't say spirit thinking. All would and is at present being arranged so that human thinking and spirit healing interact spontaneously and harmoniously.To do this, one must first observe the rules by which one's culture obeys and ask this question: Are these the rules the universe is looking for humans to observe, to walk so blindly in disregard of one another just in order to obey them, not knowing that they are destroying the very foundation upon which they're meant to stand? That is the Christ-love (agape) of true companionship we seek to instill upon your consciousness, to implore you to reconsider your actions. Humans are as much a companion to the universal god as God is to them. Have you ever wondered how the Light itself enjoys the company of the Dark? That is what your Creator does each day: To shed his light upon the darkness to bring light and love to the lonely, the deprived and the ignorant. In no way do we think you are ignorant of all that is, but that you as a race are still an infant, stage of growth and of learning that still needs guidence from above. Be patient with yourselves and know that The Universe is always longing to walk with you no matter how you falter and stumble."

-end of transmission-

White Eagle and The Sacred Brotherhood:

"It seems at times the things you cherish most are at the mercy of the things you cherish least. The conflict which arises must be linked together. The animal nature must live by the rules of the human nature. Can they both be one and the same? We believe so, in the regard of true love and companionship, the link between one's pet and oneself is certainly an example of this. Those who claim to be concerned often use a lay-in-the-sun approach. Oh!, it'll all work itself out, for example. It won't, my friend. Do not let yourself be tempted with the excuse, my little effort won't work, or, this little opportunity isn't "up" to great accomplishment. Every little act of devotion is part of the expansion of The Brotherhood of Man. Like a great cloak that warms you, the little threads weave their way in and out of your life, tightening the spaces that separate you from us. And the love-blanket you are making for yourselves will warm you even more. The long winter of humankind is soon approaching Spring. "

"So what, say you? How long do you think it will allow you those rules? Don't you know that the observance of Spirit's rules are made for all to observe relentlessly, unconditionally. If your rules don't begin here they will destroy you later on."

"Prioritize your rules so that all of them begin with Spirit's teachings. Know that whatever thought that might lead to ENJOYING your life is precisely what Spirit wants for you to experience. Your Creator IS the Light and you are the darkness. He is you too, however. You are married to Him. You who live in the dark in ignorance of Your Mother Creator, know that She IS The Grand Nurse that finds you in need and unconditionally nurses you back to health. The disciplines she demands may seem harsh at times, but like all good nurses and doctors, they will watch over you and see that the work you need to do will continue until your healing gets done. Be vigilent and seek out those spaces in the weave that need tightening. Peace to you , my dear brother."

-end of transmission-
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

OWL'S MEDICINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWL'S MEDICINE   OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Quote :
Today is truely special. For the first time since the disappearance and subsequent return of my dear little companion, Little Bear, I was able to wake up with renewed hope today, although the early morning was wet, gray and cold. I began meditating and writing down my communications as I used to before all this happened. I feel good and glad I have the health and presence of mind to do so. I picked up a little card (that has "keywords" of inspiration written on the back, which Nestor and Myra keep on the little table next to the living room couch to reach into spontaneously and select the "key" for the day. I picked the word Simplicity. I asked Spirit to teach me the meaning of simplicity in today's scheme of things.

Wow Wild Dove I cannot tell you how much your lessons, messages and inspirations speak to me. It is as if many are directed to my heart. Here is a photo of my patio wall:

OWL'S MEDICINE 100_0813
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

OWL'S MEDICINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWL'S MEDICINE   OWL'S MEDICINE EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:30 pm

For the longest time, Spring, I thought these messages were for me ( I have never changed a single iota), but I knew they were messages for anyone who needs to hear them as well. One can change brother to sister, to mother or father, husband or wife. Its all about living full circle. That whole concept of medicine circle of life struck the chord for me. Everything else seems but a diversion. I can no longer think of myself as separate. I am simply going through the part of the circle called human male two-legged existance. There are thousands of other spaces on the wheel I will exchange fthis one for that one when the time for the change comes dancin' towards me and tells me its time.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OWL'S MEDICINE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWL'S MEDICINE   OWL'S MEDICINE Empty

Back to top Go down

OWL'S MEDICINE
Page 1 of 1