Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
How The Wolf People See Us EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
How The Wolf People See Us EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
How The Wolf People See Us EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

How The Wolf People See Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

How The Wolf People See Us Empty
PostSubject: How The Wolf People See Us   How The Wolf People See Us EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 2:16 am

This is Lone Wolf speaking."

" I have come to You from a long line of ancestors dedicated to bringing together people of all nations to restore The Sacred Brotherhood of Man. Please follow along as I teach You some of the secrets of The Ancient Way. Later on You will be able to select even more of our wisdom You may wish to study, but for know, let Me introduce You to The Spirit World as I see it."

"The Old Medicine is working once again! You who can pray, You who can meditate, keep on doing that. You who can send food, medicine, clothes and money to anyone in need, keep on doing it. We never thought The Human People could ever come together like this again. We were wrong. You are fulfilling The Promise."

"We beg of You who never listened before, PLEASE! No more roads, no more building of buildings in The Sacred Grounds. To You in North and South America, from the tip of the Continental Divide in the south to the tip of The Divide in the north, from The Southern pole to The Northern pole, from Argentina to Canada: PLEASE STOP BUILDING THEM! You better hang on tight! You are causing Mother Earth to spin wildly, Her spine, heart and lungs are shaking with all the human activity in her mountains and forests. We send out Her pleading call for You to stop all this madness. Slow down. This spinning is making Her dizzy! Can't You feel it?Let the soft Winds of Grandfather'sTime and The Sweetness of Our Mother's Holy Breath, comfort You and fill You with hope for the future so that You will end this crazy dance of destruction and madness you have created."

"If You must use Her mountains, Her forests and Her rivers, be strong and fair to each and every one of Us. Be fair to all those who lived there before You and used them before you came. Take only the clothes and food You need to experience Our World. To know what I am truely speaking about, take nothing else with You when You come to share Your hopes and dreams with Us."

"If You bring those "other things", we probably won't come around at all.We don't ask much of You, only that we hate to see, smell or touch the remains of your "things": your toothpastes, your toilet papers, or any other artifacts you seem to think You need to bring with You. We don't want them at all, neither while You are among Us, nor after you leave. Do like We do, my friend, LIVE BY THE MEANS THE GREAT CREATOR GAVE YOU! You have been given everything The Animal People have been given except for fur. AndYou have clothes for that! Everything else is provided for where we live. We've survived, haven't we?"

"If You are not that strong, or feel that You cannot do this. Don't! Let Our mountains alone then. Stay in the campgrounds and parks you have made for yourselves and dream of Us. We will love You all the more for this. And Our love for You and the protection we offer will be felt all around You. We will encircle Your campground with our love and respect even though you are asleep, because You chose to honor Us in this way."

"And when You leave, Keep Us and Our Wild Lands in Your prayers. You will be in Our's. Send out Your feelings and thoughts of Love wherever You go, with no conditions or demands attached to them. Direct them to both those who have caused the suffering AND the victims who are suffering from abuse. I am sure that You know that everywhere You go, there is always someone in need of your love and your prayers. Prayer, when it is truely from Your heart, works. The Animal and The Tree People can sense this and love You for it."

"We are Your Brothers and Sisters, too. Never forget that!"
- end of transmission -
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

How The Wolf People See Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The Wolf People See Us   How The Wolf People See Us EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm

:bump:

I feel this needs to be read again. Time is short.

Quote :
"We beg of You who never listened before, PLEASE! No more roads, no more building of buildings in The Sacred Grounds. To You in North and South America, from the tip of the Continental Divide in the south to the tip of The Divide in the north, from The Southern pole to The Northern pole, from Argentina to Canada: PLEASE STOP BUILDING THEM! You better hang on tight! You are causing Mother Earth to spin wildly, Her spine, heart and lungs are shaking with all the human activity in her mountains and forests. We send out Her pleading call for You to stop all this madness. Slow down. This spinning is making Her dizzy! Can't You feel it?Let the soft Winds of Grandfather'sTime and The Sweetness of Our Mother's Holy Breath, comfort You and fill You with hope for the future so that You will end this crazy dance of destruction and madness you have created."
Back to top Go down

How The Wolf People See Us
Page 1 of 1