Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January Empty
PostSubject: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm

I have, been dizzy all day.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Liam I have been dizzy and a feeling of being very heavy. Like gravity is pulling me down. It is a strange feeling. I don't know what this is, but the gravity is affecting me very severely.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 pm

a band of pain completely around the temple where an actual band would be placed. strong this morning and still here (light but noticeable). no explanation....have felt tightness and ordinary headache, but this was like a ring around my head
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:16 pm

WOW! I just remembered my cherokee brother ahoya tell me we would experience a heaviness as these prophecies begin to "heat up", soon after the first mild feelings many of us may soon be feeling an occasional "have to get down on the ground for relief and others down on all fours unable to get back up.... he was talking about those "neurites", those strange rays that may be from a satellite picking up certain solar wind energy and diverting it back to earth so that persons with "receptors" will be affected. I trust his "weirdness". He also was one of the people I met during my Silver City/wilderness portion of my current spirit journey. No one in the US mainstream want's to admit such things exists....yet.......
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:21 pm

With 90% of the us under severe wintwer warning with all the snow...a good time to lauch the first "milky white stuff" without detection. Those who have to go out into the snow , perhpas we should make sure that none of it touches our skin......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 11:40 pm

Quote :
"WOW! I just remembered my cherokee brother ahoya tell me we would experience a heaviness as these prophecies begin to "heat up", soon after the first mild feelings many of us may soon be feeling an occasional "have to get down on the ground for relief and others down on all fours unable to get back up...

That is exactly what I have been experiencing. I have never felt this before, but it is as if something is pushing me to the ground. If I lie down, when I get up I feel like I have lead weights on. Similar to the weights you wear when scuba diving. Being a diver that is the only thing I can relate it to. Only I don't have the weights on. I thought about going outside for a walk but I couldn't make it today. The heaviness was too overbearing.

I wonder if the milky rain could be causing this? You are correct - maybe those in the snow should be careful. You would never notice. Be cautious.

It came to me that with the stock market panic - which should start in the morning - that they may be heating up the spraying with chemtrails and chemicals to cause a massive sickness to prevent an all out panic and closing of the banking institutions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:40 am

Ditto on the heaviness, it's like I just can't move without extra effort. My neck is extremely out of whack as well.

Christopher woke up at 5 this morning saying he was very dizzy and he didn't feel right. I brushed it off earlier, but now I'm wondering......
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 am

Or feeling like you are here, but not really? Like you are viewing the scene from somewhere else? That is how I felt in the last day or so.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 am

LittleFire that is how I have been feeling for a long time. Like I am viewing the events going on around me like a movie. Like I am on the outside looking in, and not really participating. Now I have the heaviness to go with it.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:17 am

Like a heaviness on your heart? That is how I feel, like my heart feels very heavy....

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:05 am

Wild Dove, very clever thought there on the snow! You are absolutely right. Personally I think someone is trying to mess with our weather.....

As for the heaviness, today mine has lifted! yea! I spent a great deal of time in prayer yesterday and while I did not receive any earth shattering insights, I did manage to break through and receive some instruction and guidance on a personal level, which is always a lovely thing for me. I was reminded that everything, everything, everything happens for a reason and that sometimes when things seems like they are "bad" ~ well, there is always a higher purpose and many times things happen for our own protection, even though it may seem otherwise to us.

Yes, MID, this too shall pass! What a blessing each of you are, not only to us and to each other, but to this world, this planet, this universe. I may not always say how very much each one of you mean to me and to Twohawks, but you all mean so very much to us! We love you and we are profoundly grateful for your presence in our lives. Two and I stayed up til the wee hours this morning counting our blessings, deliberately giving to voice to each thing we were thankful for, and each one of you was at the top of the list. Group hug...

gif21
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:41 am

BTM thank you. You are such a genuine and caring person. You and Two are both beautiful spirits in a world of uncertainty.

I would also like to say that I am thankful for each person at Twohawk's Nest. I have learned a lot, and my heart has been filled with joy by every one. There is a calm and peacefulness here that one does not find on many forums.

Thank you all. I love you.

:angel2:
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 11:41 am

I third motion this, each one here is so special to me. And I too feel a bit of a lift; a relief from the heaviness. Each of us contribute to help one another, to be there for one another in spirit and I do feel the presence of some of you. Just continue to prepare my dear ones, stock up if you can but know that we will pull through!

By the Way.... Redfeather had his named changed at a Cherokee naming Ceromony which said his Name should be Apache Panther....

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Motion carried. I feel so grateful to have found this forum. Like Spring said, there is a peacefulness here not found in others. I've left several and reomved myself from several lists because the members get so hateful and judgemental with each other. I love all of you and thank you all for being a part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January   Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone been feeling Odd today? Monday 21st January
Page 1 of 1