Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

7 Plants that Remove Toxins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

7 Plants that Remove Toxins Empty
PostSubject: 7 Plants that Remove Toxins   7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 am

These seven houseplants help remove toxins and pollutants in your home.

House plants can bring a warm feeling and a decorative look to our homes. These seven house plants are not listed under the “poisonous plants” list, but as a preventive step, please treat them as a common threat to our children and pets.

Houseplants can rid the air of the organic chemicals and toxins that cause asthma and other ailments. They are also proven to reduce stress and improve our mental well-being. We can benefit from houseplants since they can remove toxins, pollutants, and carbon dioxide. Keep some of these green nearby.

Snake Plant
7 Plants that Remove Toxins PlantSnake

This plant is practically indestructible, and it will remove toxins in rooms where no other plants will grow, such as in areas with no windows. Have one in your work cubicle or any other room that has limited sunlight.

Gerbera Daisy
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantgerberadaisy

Gerbera is superior in removing the benzene, known as carcinogen. It tolerates shade, and prefers moisture and well-drained soil.

Christmas Cactus
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantchristmascactus

This plant gives off oxygen at night while most plants produce oxygen during the day; it is perfect for your bedroom, family room, or other spots that get a lot of evening action.

Golden Pothos, also known as Devil's Ivy
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantgoldenpothos

According to NASA studies, this is another plant that placed in the top three for houseplants that remove formaldehyde from indoor air.

Rubber Plant
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantrubber

It is the best at removing indoor chemicals, such as formaldehyde, found in particleboard furniture and upholstery, benzene and ammonia. The rubber plant is also a great humidifier. Keep one anywhere you need a pretty plant that pumps moisture into the air.

Mauna Loa
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantmaunaloa

You see lot of these fragrant flowers in the mall. They are borne enclosed in a large, oval, white spathe. They preferred well-drained soil, and moisture.

Spider Plant
7 Plants that Remove Toxins Plantspider

As the plant mature, they send out these star shaped flowers that give the appearance of spider dangling. This spider plant is placed on the top five house plants that are efficient at the removal of formalhydehyde from indoor air.

These indoor houseplants are easy to care for, and they can also purify your indoor air. Since I don't have green thumbs, I thought I will get some of these plants for myself, especially if they help reduce some toxins inside our home.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 7 Plants that Remove Toxins   7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:21 am

Thanks for this BTM. I need some house plants. I looked at mine and they appear to be suffering from neglect. I am going to sing to them today.

But then again, that may really send them into the abyss! Maybe that is not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 7 Plants that Remove Toxins   7 Plants that Remove Toxins EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 4:09 pm

I would love to have houseplants but, my cats would potty in them and my dogs would knock them over and then chew them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Plants that Remove Toxins   7 Plants that Remove Toxins Empty

Back to top Go down

7 Plants that Remove Toxins
Page 1 of 1