Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Stargazing Meditation EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Stargazing Meditation EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Stargazing Meditation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Stargazing Meditation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Stargazing Meditation EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Stargazing Meditation EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Stargazing Meditation EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Stargazing Meditation EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Stargazing Meditation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stargazing Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 am

Stargazing Meditation

Since the beginning of time, humans have gazed at the stars in the night sky with awe, seeking in their luminosity everything from answers to inspiration to guidance. We have emerged from our contemplations with stories of gods and goddesses, maps of the universe, astrology, astronomy, math, and art. We have worshipped, wondered, and even projected ourselves out into space in an attempt to understand their magical essence. We know more now than we ever have about what those celestial lights are, how far away they reside, and what will happen to them over time, but facts and information are still no substitute for experiencing them yourself.

Gazing at the stars is no doubt one of the earliest forms of meditation practiced by human beings, and it is readily available to this day. If you live in a city, you may have a hard time seeing the stars, but a short drive can take you far enough beyond the city lights to reveal their glory. If you live in a rural setting, all you have to do is wait for the sun to set and the night to settle to get the show of your life, every night. If you make a habit of it, you will begin to know the seasonal changes of the night sky, deepening your connection to the earth and the universe in which you live.

One of the best ways to stargaze is to lie down on a blanket so that your body can fully relax. This position allows your breath to move easily through your tranquil form as you settle down into the earth, connecting your consciousness to the sky. As you look deeply into its vastness, allowing your awareness to alternate between the pinpoints of light and the blue-black space that holds them, your breath expands and contracts your body, just as the universe expands and contracts to its own eternal rhythm. You may feel as if you are floating amidst the stars or that they are raining down upon you. You may feel peacefulness, joy, and connectedness, or any of a full range of emotions. Simply continue to breathe, experiencing the wonder of this universe and your place within it.

www.dailyom.com

:al2:
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 8:55 am

I have loved stargazing all my life...it's a wonderful form of connecting and I'm looking forward to doing it with you honey under Oklahoma skies
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 9:58 am

I love this post. It brought back some very good memories.

When Soul Mate and myself were first starting our journey together we had a small farm in Mississippi on ten acres in the middle of nowhere. We had one horse in our barn. LOL

We loved to gaze at the stars at night, so being ingenious as we are, we came up with a brilliant idea. We drug a piece a plywood out in the middle of the field. Of course it was cold - because that is when you can see the stars at their clearest. We then brought a bunch of blankets and padded it up, and then we strung four extra long extension cords together so we could bring an electric blanket out there too! We would lay out there and gaze at the stars, and talk and do whatever else came to mind.
gif22

Well, we were in town one day and the guy that lived up on the hill started talking to us. He wanted to know if we were aware of the two people in the field at night that were doing some pretty risque things out there under a blanket.

He said he was keeping an eye on them for us with his binoculars, but he couldn't quite make out who it was yet, but he knew they were up to something because the blankets were "moving all funny and stuff." gif27

So this a warning to you two. Be careful where you star gaze. You never know who is watching! :laugh4:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 pm

Thanks for the tips, Spring....ROFLMAO...

:laugh4:

I wonder if that man ever figured it out?
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Be, I loved this post. For those interested in gazing at stars of the shooting variety, be sure to check out the geminids this thursday and friday night.

Spring, great story. You made me smile!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 12:51 pm

Nix thank you for the reminder. I will be out in the country in the wide open spaces tonight. Great for star gazing. The skies are supposed to be clear also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing Meditation   Stargazing Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Stargazing Meditation
Page 1 of 1