Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
My Morning Meditation EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
My Morning Meditation EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
My Morning Meditation EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
My Morning Meditation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
My Morning Meditation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
My Morning Meditation EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
My Morning Meditation EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
My Morning Meditation EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
My Morning Meditation EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

My Morning Meditation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

My Morning Meditation Empty
PostSubject: My Morning Meditation   My Morning Meditation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Today spirit says to review your surroundings with "green" eyes, really sink into the beauty of nature. Even if living in the city, remember the beautiful life-honoring, oxygen giving, breathing trees, flowers and all the other greenery some thoughtful city persons knew had to be preserved regardless.

The other thought was about the longing to return to nature (ie, city dweller longing to have a house to live in somewhere out in nature, but can't afford it and is stuck among mounds of concrete, asphalt, noise, etc instead of the serene bliss of simply sitting or being among a multitude of flowers and trees without the noise of city life What really is this longing? How do we handle it?

Spirit told me it was simple: Grow some plants, like edible greens and plenty of pretty greenery on your balcony too, grow it inside your apartment, wherever it'll grow. That'll bring more than fresh air into your dum-dum world and plenty of purifying, oxygen laden air so you can breathe deeper, etc, etc., etc.
Then, put on some music like "The Grand Canyon Suite", Bob Marley's "Down in Jamaica, they got lotsa wimmen and...." go buy a 7.95 poster of a beach scene sunset (you can afford that, can't you? Then stop whining and go about your day as though you ARE in nature already! 'CAUSE Y'AR, Blanche! Y'ar! The concrete, the plastic, the asphalt, the noise....they're all temporary. Flowers, trees and bushes are eternal! So there!

In the pics I made below the animals you see in the city? Well, I really DID see both a badger, a large lizard, and a stag in Portland last summer, which is still pretty rare (not far from where my apartment was situated---we have a large forest park only a quarter mile's walk from downtown Portland).

My Morning Meditation Thnpic10
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

My Morning Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Morning Meditation   My Morning Meditation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm

[quote=about the longing to return to nature

Just musing on this thought: I can't remember anyone living in rural America I have talked to describe their life in the country as leaving them feeling empty and alone, yet the word emptiness is used by city dweller people I talk to at my morning cafe encounters OFTEN while describing their life in the city.

We (those who live in the cities) need to be reminded of these realities, a lot! Amazing how a gift like The Internet postings such as these can really change lives.....
Back to top Go down

My Morning Meditation
Page 1 of 1