Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

ways to keep the Doctor away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

ways to keep the Doctor away Empty
PostSubject: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 11:38 am

This is a first in a short series of things you can do for yourself to keep your body in a state of health. It is my personal belief (and lots of people share the same view) that if your body is balanced and in a state of health, YOU CANNOT GET SICK.

The first step is to Alkalize yourself. Cancer and other nasty little critters cannot survive in a body that is alkaline, they thrive in an acid state. One easy way to start your day and help to alkalize your body is to squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a glass of water (perferably purified water) and drink it. Half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water will also alkalize your body, you may not want to do the baking soda too much though because of the aluminum in it which has been linked to Alzheimers. A GREAT way to keep your body alkalized is to get some powdered "green drink" of some kind. This is usually powdered wheat grass juice or barley grass juice, sometimes a combination of the two. You simply put a teaspoon or so (depending on the brand) into water and drink through out the day. Both wheatgrass and barely grass are chock full of vitamins and minerals and will give you energy as well.

Here is a list of alkaline foods: figs, bananas, prunes, raisins, dates, avocado, grapes, pears, potatoes, molasses, coconut, all melons, celery, spinach, chard, chinese lettuce, beets, okra, parsley, green peppers, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, mustard greens, cucumbers, string beans, greens peas, sweet peas, sweet corn, bean sprouts, radishes, carrots watercress, pumpkin, squash.

these are acid forming foods (they make you acid when you eat them) : all grain products, white sugar, all meats, animal fats, butter, cream, eggs, sea foods, most nuts, dry beans, dry peas, most oils, lentils.

the following are acid food that turn alkaline when digested: all berries, pomeganates, grapefruit, persimmon, pineapple, currants, cherries, oranges, cumquats, peaches, apricots, quince, lemons, apples melons, other fruits.

Its difficult at best for a lot us in todays society to eat a high alkaline diet. Get yourself some green drink at a health food store and switch from drinking soda throughout the day to drinking "green" throughout the day. You'll feel better and your body will thank you for it.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Lemon's an Acid study
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm

yes it is, and it turns alkaline once it is digested in the body. acid outside the body, alkaline in the body.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 pm

MID thanks for the information. I have been craving vinegar lately. Vinegar on everything. I even drink the pickle juice out of the pickles. LOL My body must be telling me to alkalize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:02 pm

OMG, I LOVE pickle juice, I never thought about it in the sense that maybe that is what my body was craving! However, there's a ton of salt in pickle juice, isn't there? That can't be healthy.

And thanks so much, MID, I am listening and learning....
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:06 pm

BTM there is a ton of salt in there, but that doesn't stop me from drinking the juice. And I thought I was the only one that did that! Ha Ha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:08 pm

lol...we're related....

There was once a little boy that was undergoing chemo, he was about 9 or so, and he went through it amazingly well, he never even lost his hair, but he would come to my hotel room every day and drink pickle juice! Now I wonder......
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:17 pm

BTM that is amazing. I started with the pickle juice right about the time I was taking Chemo, and I haven't stopped since. I buy big jugs of pickles and drink all the juice and throw the pickles out because they are dried out. I wonder if there is something to that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:30 pm

Isn't that strange? I mean EVERY DAY, this kid would come over and drink the pickle juice. Of course I noticed it because it was so strange. I think there is something to it.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:37 pm

I just read that when you crave pickle juice your body may be low in potassium or magnesium. However, I don't think that is all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 11:38 am

I've know for a long time that if you take GOOD QUALITY supplements while going through chemo you won't lose your hair. Since the chemo basically kills everything in your body, if you replace them you should go through it a lot better and healthier. Evidently, there are a lot vitamins in pickle juice. The only thing I've ever heard pickle juice is good for is getting the THC out of your body before a drug test. Seriously! I wouldn't know personally, I never had the need. Thank you for the feedback, I'm going to try to post some more today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 pm

You know what Spring, I don't think that is all there is to it, either. I think it's the combo. I use to work for a woman who was Chinese and she had this book about food interactions and the resulting benefit or disaterous side-effects. It was all about if you mix rooster meat with zuchinni, or eggs with bok choy....not that those are real examples, but I was fascinated with the combinations, I wish now that I could remember them, the combination, that is....

Thank you so much MID. We were floundering here without you.

Do you know any healthy ways to quit smoking, without upsetting the body's balance? I need to quit ASAP, and I don't want to throw my body into shock.....Please start a new thread if you do, I have some supplements called, "Detox" but I want a way to lessen the craving, not just to detox from the harmful side-effects. I know green tea is supposed to clear the lungs, but what can I take to negate the nicotine cravings? Is there anything?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:18 pm

BTM green tea is good for you in moderation, but it will give you kidney stones if you drink tons of it. I have a friend that was drinking more than a gallon a day (you know if one glass is good for you then 20 must be great - duh!) and he got kidney stones from it.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Yeah the smoking thing has got to go!

I want something natural, even though I tried the Chantix and it actually worked. I did not have one craving for a cigarette, but you have to increase the dosage every week. As soon as I increased the dosage I was literally running to the bathroom projectile vomiting. So that stuff must be like poison. I was too sick to smoke. My doctor told me to stay on the lowest dose then, but now I am afraid of it.

Smoking is psychological addiction as well as physical. I believe it only takes three days to get the nicotine out of the system, but the brain craves the stimulant I guess. I don't know! I get sleepy when I quit too.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 pm

If I knew of a way I would have quit smoking a long time ago. You might try EFT. Almost the only time I smoke is when I'm driving and its difficult to tap while your driving. Clove is supposed to help with cravings I believe. Get some clove essential oil and put a drop on your tongue or just buy some whole cloves and suck or chew on them I guess. I did a google search a while back and there was a product called Nicocure I think it was. Its all natural and scored really high in an independant test. I haven't had the money to buy any yet. If all else fails, grit your teeth, suck it up and go cold turkey. The gov. is trying to pass a bill to tack on another dollar per pack tax to pay for childrens health care. That might help you quit, I think it'll help me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Ewww, wouldn't you know, I cannot tolerate the smell or taste of cloves. Yuck! Hey, maybe it's because I smoke? lol....who knows?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Eat an apple a day.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:13 pm

gif24 Cloves are good as long as you get the ham that goes along with them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Says the guy with a comet for an eye patch. Didn't do much for your eyesight, did it? lol?

Love you Liam, only joking...
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 pm

Heh, apples won't do anything for eyesight! It doesn't contain Vitamin A, now carrots and liver on the other hand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:22 pm

Spring, ham & pickle juice are my ideal diet! How did you know?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Wow BTM we could do lunch! Where can we go and order ham and pickle juice? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:36 pm

At the restaurant we start, of course, isn't that's what for breakfast at most b&b's? lol
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:41 pm

"Can I have ham and pickle juice please?"

"WHAAAAAAT? Pickle Juice? PICKLE JUICE??????? Ok, here you go."

FOR SPARTA!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 3:22 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:
At the restaurant we start, of course, isn't that's what for breakfast at most b&b's? lol

Well yes it is! How many guests do you think we will have for breakfast? LOL

Come on in guys - get your morning pickle juice! We have ham too! With cloves - so no smoking!

Okay maybe behind the smoking couch. :party01: smoke

I love this B&B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ways to keep the Doctor away   ways to keep the Doctor away Empty

Back to top Go down

ways to keep the Doctor away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next