Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers Empty
PostSubject: Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers   Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:07 pm

Rant here: Well I learned something today that I did not know. It is illegal to have a truck in Texas without mud flaps. I was pulled over because I do not have them on my truck. :gif16:

I guess I will have to submit to the powers that be :gif30: and get me some of them flappers that hang off the back and are a total eyesore! I will then be a certified Texas trucker! I have resisted this because I thought they all had them just because it was a Texas thing to do. Little did I realize it was a state law.

At least I was given a warning ticket and not a citation. Okay YA'LL I am going true Texan now. Mud flappers and all! Watch out! Maybe I should get me one of them pink sparkly cowboy hats. Ummm, No!

Don't they know I am an Indian not a cowboy? :ind1:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers   Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Are ya gonna get them flaps with the nekkid girl on them? I think that's part of the law, they have to be nekkid girl mud flaps, I'm pretty sure.....Just asking....
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers   Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:
Are ya gonna get them flaps with the nekkid girl on them? Just asking....

Funny you should ask that BTM, it was the exact same thing I told soul matey. "I guess we should git them nekkid girl flappers!" :laugh4: LOL
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers   Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:29 pm

[b]ROTFLMAO!!!! Better learn to LOVE barbeque too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers   Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers Empty

Back to top Go down

Acckkkk - I was stopped by the state troopers
Page 1 of 1