Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Your State of Being EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Your State of Being EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Your State of Being EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Your State of Being EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Your State of Being EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Your State of Being EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Your State of Being EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Your State of Being EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Your State of Being EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Your State of Being

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your State of Being Empty
PostSubject: Your State of Being   Your State of Being EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm

"Most people think that a State of Being is something that we experience as a result of conditions or events in our Outer Reality, yet it is just the other way around. When we adopt a State of Being ahead of time --- that is, before outer world events occur, or as they are about to occur --- we gain the power to actually impact and create outer reality.

This is because adopting a State of Being is an embracing of a particular kind of energy (to which we give the names happiness, sadness, joyfulness, peace, etc.) --- and an amplifying of it. When we adopt a State of Being we move into it, adding the energy of our very person (our soul's essence) to it, thus making it "louder."

As this energy is amplified, what we are "being" cannot help but affect what we are "seeing," because what we see is a matter of perspective, and all perspective emerges from Beingness.

Think about it. If you are "being" sad, you will hold a particular perspective...about yourself, about the moment at hand, about life itself. If you are "being" joyful, you will hold a particular perspective...about yourself, about the moment at hand, about life itself. If you are "being" positive, you will hold a particular perspective...if you are "being" negative, you will hold a particular perspective...if you are "being" patient or understanding or forgiving or compassionate...or impatient, or not compassionate...you will likewise hold a particular perspective about yourself, about the moment at hand, about life itself.

Perspective then produces Perception, Perception produces Belief, Belief produces Behavior, and Behavior produces Experience. And all of it emerges from the State of Being you have adopted.

Again, let me emphasize that your State of Being is not something that results from outer conditions, circumstances, occurrences or events. Beingness is not a reaction, it is a creation. Even when you think you are reacting, you are really creating. That is, you are deciding how you want to be. You are simply doing so after a particular event or condition has been encountered, rather than before.

Masters choose a State of Being ahead of time, students do so after the fact.

Yet even students who have not reached mastery (such as myself) can benefit from knowing that a State of Being is chosen, by simply choosing the State of Being that is preferred over a State of Being that has apparently been adopted without their knowing it.

This is what is known as Conscious Choosing, rather than simple accepting of whatever State of Being you selected at an unconscious level. "

Love and Hugs,
Neale.

Neale Donald Walsh is the author, not me, I'm just learning... ;) But this really spoke to me, and I've experienced it dramatically over the past few weeks. I just knew everyone here would and could benefit from this.....

Two and I send you much love.... gif23
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Your State of Being Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your State of Being   Your State of Being EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Great article BTM, I think you've posted it before, it sounded familiar. Very true words. easier said than done I think.
Back to top Go down

Your State of Being
Page 1 of 1