Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Go down 
+3
LittleFire
Spring Miracles
corin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 7:54 am

BTM you just look so happy together. I am thrilled for you both. I know exactly what you mean about the eyes. My darling has the most incredible blue eyes I have ever seen, and the smile is just like Two's - it can light up a room.

I know your union is a match brought together by the spiritual forces during a time of great upheaval on our planet. I feel you two are going to make a big difference in a lot of people's lives.
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 10:20 am

Hey everybody it's me, Two...it's the Tuesday morning after returning to Los Angeles via a flying sardine can. The only unpleasant thing about my trip were the seats in the plane and the fact I couldn't stay there with my new family. Melissa and the kids were wonderful. I had an amazing time... each and every one of her children were precious in there own special way... I've never seen a family that loved to sing so much as they do...together...and they do it well too!!! Let me tell you a little about each of them;

Melissa as a mother... She loves her children so much that she goes out of her way to make their days as happy as possible. I don't know if any of you ever saw the movie " Life is Beautiful" but if you have, what he does for his little boy is exactly what Melissa does for her kids...I think that's why she loves that movie so much and why I was blessed to see it for the first time while I was there.
As my partner and lover and friend it couldn't have been sweeter.
I'm so looking forward to being there soon!!!

Chelsea... The oldest of her children...What a beautiful young woman...her spirit is as bright and as balanced as could be, she has a wonderful sense of humor and is very loving to her younger siblings...she has a sharp wit and doesn't miss a thing going on around her and she somehow helps to balance the rest of her brothers and sisters through her love for them!!!

Chris...the second oldest and the source or personification of a seeking spirit... Here's a young man who's been challenged beyond that of most humans in one life time and he continues to find excitement in so many things that life has to offer. He has a huge heart and what he lacks in physical stature, he makes up for in his spirit and what he reflects to the world... He has touched so many people's lives, already, with his strength and courage. I'm certain he will continue to do so far into the future and be a shining example for all of us to follow...

Sarah...here's a young girl of almost thirteen that has a beautiful singing voice and a propensity for music...it moves in her like it's her part of her blood...and probably is...She is very bright and as soon as she begins to own the fullness of who she is as an individual without the worry of who she might think others want her to be, she will blossom into an amazingly powerful being...one who will be capable of leading others to their own paths...I remember what it was like to be a young teen and she is skipping a lot of the lessons I had to go through at that age... A testament to the support of her parents...

Jack...Where to begin...Melissa has told me in the past that Jack is an angel incarnate...and while I believed her, it was totaly different to see it in person.... Jack has not been weighed down by the limitations of this earthly plane... in fact I think he finds it all a bit quirky...He remembers his past incarnations in such a way as to bring to this world the wisdom and knowledge that is truth...without all the hoopla...refined and sustinct he brings forth pearls of wisdom that are not things learned here.....they seem to have origins of the source, without it being diluted by human interpretation...A truly wonderful gift for mankind!

All of the family have blessed my life and I am so pleased to be invited to share theirs...it truly is an honor.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 10:38 am

Two what can I add to this? Absolutely nothing! You are both amazing spirits, and I reiterate what I said before - I believe you are soul mates. I believe both of you together will make a huge difference, and imprint on the hearts and souls of many.

Although apart you both have gifts and lessons to teach us all, together you will present an electrifying presence. There is a higher purpose for you both.

I have never met BTM's children personally, but I know they are very special and unique souls. They can only add to your happiness.

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are all blessed to know such special human beings.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 11:05 am

Astounding. Absolutely astounding :)

I've made a decision! When I have money I will visit you Melissa!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:49 pm

Two, youre awesome.
I love your post about us, it reminds me how gratelful I am to live with my family. :D

And I just cant wait 'til youre here again!!
gif03
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Liam wrote:
Astounding. Absolutely astounding :)

I've made a decision! When I have money I will visit you Melissa!

Me too Liam, Me too!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:58 pm

me too!
oh wait.... I live here :gif08:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:20 pm

:lol!:

All are welcome anytime! It would be my pleasure to have each and every one of you come visit us!

I'll make Two cook for you though, he is an amazing chef!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:24 pm

You are going to have a full house if you keep tempting us. gif24
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 11:14 am

I'll just have Redfeather get on his Harley to come and get me and we will be there!!!!!!!! He is a great cook also, he can help Two!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:15 pm

The more the merrier! Yay!
:breakfast:
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm only a few hours away!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm only a few thousand miles, 6 or 7 miles away =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the "MOORE" the merrier....   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 6:28 pm

Well I am a Moore/Ackerman an I do agree about the cooking and energy that is present when there is a "Moore" in the house ,.. tee hee.....:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just a sneak preview..   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm

Mckeena Rae saw a pic of her uncle Robbie and decided she loved Melissa too..So, there you all have it a co-signing from the Princess herself... love to you both ...Momma ITL...xo flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:04 pm

Awww, ITL, tell Mckenna that is the highest praise I've ever had and the best endorsement ever!

:flwrflsh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2