Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Go down 
+3
LittleFire
Spring Miracles
corin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 4:54 am

Yes, that's right, my darling Two will be here this afternoon! I am so excited I can hardly contain the joy! YAY!!!

flower ☁ gif14 gif02
Back to top Go down
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 6:08 am

YAYYYYY gif14

Is this going to be permanent, or just a visit? I'm hoping for permanent myself. My happiness for you guys breaking the walls....Have fun gif19
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:29 am

Oh no Corin - don't break the walls BTM, then we could all see in! Just raise the roof!

Excitement is in the air for sure!

:redhrt: :redhrt: hug hug gif22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:35 am

LOL!

We will post when he gets here, I promise...and no, it's not permanent, just a visit! We will definitely take pictures, though!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:14 am

WooHoo! I am so happy for you! A visit just feels as wonderful! Trust me, I wish Redfeather would come for a visit... it would help so much!

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 am

I am still praying for you LittleFire. I pray Red Feather will come your way.

Now it is 11:20 here. Only two hours to go. Hurry to BTM Two. We are all excited for you both! laugh
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:35 am

Congratulations BTM Im happy and excited for you both. Make the most of every second.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:44 am

I'll gatecrash

With a takeaway.

=D
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 11:12 am

Okay an hour and a half to go! The countdown has started! Yeah!

Don't forget to stop for smoke and gif13

This waiting is nerve wracking. gif10 I can imagine how BTM and Two are feeling.

Oh Well, love to you both.

☁ :redhrt: hug
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 11:22 am

Heeey have a party, get drunk and we'll see what events develop from there :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:10 pm

YAY!!!! He's HERE! No time to post much sorry.....Love you guys, thanks for all your prayers and well wishes, omg, I am so blessed and he is so wonderful.....I love him so much!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 pm

I have been waiting on pins and needles for the good news. I can go about my business now. YEAH!

Great News.

Have a perfectly wonderful time!

☁ ☁ ☁
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Tell him that his King said hi. :king:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey! We are both sitting here reading this, thank you so much! Liam, I told the King you said hello! lol, You are so funny. How about those grades young man/ You never answered my question! gif09
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Awwww this is so nice. I hope everything is going well! gif05
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 8:59 am

Have a Wonderful Day! flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 3:26 pm

We are having a wonderful time! I've worn him out...lol...He's napping, so I am sneaking in a post or four. hahaha! He is so incredible, his presence is just astounding. We are having a blast!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 4:05 pm

Worn him out...hmm...

Hehee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Oh Liam! Not like that. lol

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? TwoMe
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Aww, that pic is great!

You do look like you're meant for each other
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Oh yeah, here I made some adaptations.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? King
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 6:55 pm

Wow, what a great energy I sense from the picture of the both of you! It is almost electrifying! I am so glad that you are both having some quality time together. Bless the both of you and may the angels surround you with golden light always.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Two looks a lot different than his avatar pic. You guys look like your in heaven with each other.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 5:57 pm

What a marvelous photograph. You both look ecstatic. What pure energy coming from the both of you. I can see similarities between you and Two and me and my soul mate in your picture. BTM you have brown eyes like me, and Two has blue eyes like my soul mate. You seem so perfect together.

You a beautiful couple. Meant for each other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 7:33 am

MID, sorry, but that picture does not do him justice! He has the most amazing blue eyes you have ever seen and a smile that could stop traffic in downtown New York City! His presence, his spirit shines so brightly that you can feel him enter a room before you actually see him. And I'm not just saying that either, everyone who was around him this weekend just wanted to soak him in, just to be near him, it was one of the most precious things I have ever seen! He is so beautiful, from the inside out! No photo in the world can capture his magnificent presence!

Liam, we loved your photo enhancement, especially the part where you put yourself as King! ROFLMAO! You are hilarious!

LittleFire, I want you to know that we talked this weekend of your strength, your courage and your patience in waiting for your own soulmate to join you. I am in awe of you. It was terribly difficult for me to wait four months to see Two, I cannot imagine waiting two years. Please don't give up, though. Remember the red feather. Everything is happening as it should, and when Redfeather does join you, it will be astounding and wonderful for you both!

Spring, it's funny, before before I was married I never even dated a guy with blue eyes, I always went for the brown eyed men. I always thought brown eyes were deeper, more intense and easier to see the soul through. Now, after gazing into Two's eyes....I cannot imagine looking at any thing other than those sparkling blue eyes! I could stare into his eyes for an eternity. I know you know what I mean. Even if I strung together all the pretty adjectives in the english language, they wouldn't even come close to describing the depth of emotion I feel for my darling Two.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?   Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next