Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
What happened with wasayo? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
What happened with wasayo? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
What happened with wasayo? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
What happened with wasayo? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
What happened with wasayo? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
What happened with wasayo? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

What happened with wasayo?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rustyrale

Number of posts : 11
Humor : male
Registration date : 2007-08-30

What happened with wasayo? Empty
PostSubject: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:44 pm

I have seen wasayo have problems here and at a few other sites. Currently thier is trouble abound with her at juryroll.

However I am at a certian point where I need more information to make my next conclusion. So if yall would, I'd like to know what the static was with her over here please.

Thank you,
Rusty
Back to top Go down
http://www.barefootsworld.net
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:55 pm

Rusty, Wasayo has not posted here in awhile. You will have to read the posts from other sites to draw your own conclusion.

We have nothing negative to say regarding Wasayo. I send blessings her way.
Back to top Go down
Rustyrale

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:03 pm

Ok I understand nobody likes saying negative stuff about people but I know she had somekind of dispute with angle and two hawks...She carried that dispute across many forums but I am unclear about what the dispute was about. I also not that she has removed herself from this forum and that all her posts have changed from wasayo to anonyoumous....Now I have run across my own problem and I am looking for help finding the truth of the matter but part of that search would be help by understanding what the dispute here was about.

I don't wish to stir up trouble I wish to get to the truth of a current situation at JR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:06 pm

We understand, Rusty. It's just that we aren't going to rehash it, sorry. You might ask Ummangel at Prophs.

Can we do something else here instead? Like play with our light sabers, or stop bullets with our thoughts? lol

:gif30:

gif28
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 pm

Rusty I am sorry, but the misunderstanding here is over. We will not rehash it again. I understand you want to clear some things up with whatever is going on at JR., but I don't see how bringing up anything that was said here can be useful at all.
Back to top Go down
Rustyrale

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Ok I understand..How about a link to umangle then?

To be frank I am not sure how any information yall could give would be useful myself. But at this point I am seeking any and all information because I need clarity. For clarity I need as much info as possible ...so where can I find Umangle if you please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Hey Rusty, I do hope you'll stick around and post occassionally ~ sorry about the lack of help in your quest.

You are a John Titor fan, yes? Fascinating stuff! Here's a link and a blurb I ran across some months ago:

Interesting profile on MySpace, Interviews with John Titor on video...a blurb:

Timetravel_0's Blurbs ;

Cris McCarthy has put together this amazing documentary, and it has taken her over 5 years to complete....mainly because the majority of her footage was confiscated by the CIA, and just recently released by the Supreme Court, due to a "fictionalized creation" clause. Cris was able to track down people that had some .. conversations with John Titor, including one of the first people to talk with him, and believe what he was saying. She in turn helped Chris make contact with John Titor. Cris started talking with Quantum Theory Professors, and Physics,discussing the possibilities of time traveling.Not long after she had gotten to chat with John Titor .., Cris McCarthy is questioned by CIA.... We are not going to spoil the rest of the Documentary, but we will say this, our production company and editors were shocked by the footage that was discovered on the last few tapes............It will take the destruction of millions upon millions of Human Lives, for us to be able to overlook some of the ridiculous obstacles that we have created for ourselves, such as...Racism, Religious Persecution, Materialism, Greed, and Power...

http://www.myspace.com/timetravel_0
Back to top Go down
Rustyrale

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Oh yeah Im not going anywhere just because of a little resistence to a touchy question... I understand yalls position and respect it... but how about that link to prophs?

As for john titor....the only people closer to the story than me are those that actully corresponded with him and I talk with them online.

Saddly Cris Mcathy is less than honest in he documentry. She did contact the REAL Pamala M whom titor spoke with the most. Pam turned down her request for an interview. So Cris solved the problem with Pam C a bogus Pamela. Cris Also claims to of met Titor. This also is fiction.

Cris's Titor doc is a story not a real Doc.

NOW I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT MY LONG TITOR HISTORY...but its become a complicated spot with me....recently another titor prediction came true reguarding a poem...however the poet shows definitive signs of belonging to a certian fraternal brotherhood that stephen hawking also belongs too...I think you can see where this goes...
Back to top Go down
Loey

Loey

Female
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:00 pm

Just started reading about John Titor...... interesting stuff.

After I read up, we will have to chat......

Nice meeting you and welcome to the board..

Loey
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:02 pm

I don't see where the story goes
Back to top Go down
Loey

Loey

Female
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Rusty, if you want the truth, come to Buddha's Garden..... he's a straight up guy.....

http://www.buddhasgarden.net/
Back to top Go down
sakeringo

sakeringo

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 7:13 pm

Rusty, all I can say is, there is a pattern being repeated, from Prophecies, to Oroborus, to Buddha's Garden to here, to juryroll, and who knows where else.

And I would just request that you respect these good people's desire to focus only on the positive - because they are good people.

THAT I can and will confirm.

I understand your frustration. As much as I support their desire to focus on what they are all about - which is not that.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Thank you Sake, you are a dear.

I still want those shoes! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:27 am

You wont find anythin at prophecies, we had a late 'spring clean' and got rid of all offending posts, its over and done and folk have moved on there, as they have here Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened with wasayo?   What happened with wasayo? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened with wasayo?
Page 1 of 1