Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
A Note for Our Members EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
A Note for Our Members EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
A Note for Our Members EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
A Note for Our Members EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
A Note for Our Members EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
A Note for Our Members EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
A Note for Our Members EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
A Note for Our Members EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
A Note for Our Members EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

A Note for Our Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-04

A Note for Our Members Empty
PostSubject: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Forumotion apparently changed horses in midstream, never a good thing....this is the note I've received in the admin panel of the forum. I apologize for any inconvenience this has cause anyone. As a result of the move, I am having to re-upload all our smilies. It's a very long, and tedious process. If your avatar is not showing up, you will have to upload that as well. I can help you, if need be. Thanks for your patience...

Dear users,

We have had for some time, downtime and slowdown due mainly to a new provider for our servers. This service, that we had been advised by top IBM engineers, was meant to optimize and anticipate the traffic increase on your forums and our servers.

We bitterly regret that provider choice which currently and after several days of research and development, was unable to provide a stable solution.
Therefore, we decided to leave the service to join back to our previous provider. This change will take place within hours and we are confident about the result.
These new servers are ultra-efficient and will provide you with what we've promised : faster forums, more efficient, 99,9% uptime and enhanced security for your data.

During this migration, your forums will suffer delays. Do not worry, your forums do not risk anything, this maneuver is controlled and your forums should regain their vitality very quickly.

We are still sorry for the inconvenience caused, we fully understand the bitterness generated by such issues.
Therefore, as soon as the stabilization of your forums on the new servers will be established, we will make a gift to all our users and forums. o)

Best regards,
Forumotion Team.
Back to top Go down
https://twohawks.forumotion.com
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm not sure what all that meant, but, I'm still here and I''m not going anywhere. Theres been af ew times I've tried to get here and had a few troubles but, eventually I've got here. Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Me, too. Few glitches, but I always feel everything has its purpose, like "stuff wasn't quite right yet. Got time to rewrite it. Glad I DIDN'T send it. THANKS FOR THE GLITCHES, BTM & FORUMOTION! hug woohoo laugh beer pop I have patience, got some beer and I miss the icon that drops her pants, course I could take a picture from my webcam of my ass into my own emoticon---it does look like an old fat-ass woman's ass....and I'm still a man...(I think I still am: You know, once you're over the hill you can turn into anything. Nobody can follow you to stop you.... I could be the Wise Old Wizard everybody honors me with here, but by the time I stop tumbling down from the hilltop I've reached and get to the banks of the next river I'm supposed to cross, by then I'll be really old, wrinkled and wise, the people would be callin' me The Wise Old Lizard of Twohawsnest instead of The Wise Old Wizard angel yk.---another WOW or WOL, you choose. If you have an old wrinkled scaly-looking lizard pic I could use for replacing my avatar pic?.....

Ah! I see the Late Nite Twohawknest TaVernacle Choir is back up and singin in silly willy's mind again (i'm the loud-mouth bass in the last row on the right)....Dead green pickle falling on the floor cocktails, anyone? pray
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 am

Wild Dove, you really need to cut back on your drinking! beer smoke gif13 :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Wild Dove,
I'll have what your drinking mate. That was too darn funny and just what I needed today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Note for Our Members   A Note for Our Members Empty

Back to top Go down

A Note for Our Members
Page 1 of 1