Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

To Melissa and the Members of the nest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

To Melissa and the Members of the nest Empty
PostSubject: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 pm

To all the members at the nest

You have my deepest apologies for my absence the past couple months, but the truth is I have been enjoying my days with Melissa and the kids. Nothing pleases me more than to come home at the end of the day and swim with her and the kids or just sit at her mom's dock and fish for a while and then go home and make dinner. Melissa and I met on a site similar to this, and after some challenging moments Melissa had the wonderful idea to build this site so we could offer it in a way we saw fit to.
I had a good deal more time on my hands then than I do now and the majority of our relationship was by phone or by computer. That is no longer the case. My days are filled with the woman I love and treasure, and our life together and work.
Honestly I can't ask for more than that...I'm blessed
I will however try to check in more often and see what everybody is up to.
Thank you for your understanding
With much love
Two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 am

TWO there is no need to apologize. You have to follow your heart, and you go where life and the Spirit takes you. Sometimes it will be here, but mostly LOVE has a way taking you in many directions.

I am so happy for you both. You and Melissa are going to do great things together. There are going to be doors opening for something wonderful that will include many people, but you and Melissa, will be at the forefront.

Go conquer the world you two!

Melissa I love that song. Beautiful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Spring, you are such a dear, thank you so much for your encouragement.

🌹
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 am

it k
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 am

And I'm sure others here at TwoHawks are so happy for the both of you... so please no need to apologize as we know we are all in each other's hearts and minds.

Blessings to you!

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Melissa and the Members of the nest   To Melissa and the Members of the nest Empty

Back to top Go down

To Melissa and the Members of the nest
Page 1 of 1