Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Sept. 1, message from White Elk:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Sept. 1, message from White Elk: Empty
PostSubject: Sept. 1, message from White Elk:   Sept. 1, message from White Elk: EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm

WHITE ELK SAYS:

Be ONE with yourself and all your componants, all the parts you use each day, including the ones you don’t. Take a little time to discover all of them one by one as though this was the first time you sat still long enough to find out who all of them are in the first place.

They do work together as one when you accept ALL the aspects of your behavior and your thought processes, considering them as your friends. You, by default will find ways for all of you to behave as a single, efficient, powerful team. This is how I manage my herd. I have many wives and I consider each one just as special as the other ones. Everyone else are my cousins, not my competitors. We learn how to walk our talk together as a family.

We elk people do pretty well as a unit, don’t you think? So can you, when you stop all this shifting of foot and mind, position and power. Who said one-up-manship is the way it’s supposed to be? Its not that way for most of the male four-leggeds who live here in these woods with me, even the birds and insects, say the elders. Sure, there’s competition at the start of every season to maintain order and leadership positions among the tribe members. But we make peace with each other after establishing who is strong enough to be leading us. We get ourselves in the right place for the whole herd to make the best of it and move on. You humans could do the same, don’t you think? Aho!
Back to top Go down

Sept. 1, message from White Elk:
Page 1 of 1