Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

White Eagle's message on prophecies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

White Eagle's message on prophecies Empty
PostSubject: White Eagle's message on prophecies   White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:11 pm

We assure you, with all the love that is in our hearts for you, that the only way is the way of love, let little things go; put them in their right perspective. Little things can become like mountains, but they can be very easily disposed of if you disregard them and train yourself to regard only the big things, the important things. Give way on little things that do not matter, but on matters of principle stand firm as a rock. Spiritual Law ordains that every man must pay AND BE PAID FOR EVERY SERVICE RENDERED. RENDER SERVICE, DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. In the ancient schools of mysticism, in the schools of The Brotherhood, there was a saying that the brother must go to the temple to receive just payment for his work. This is another way of describing The Law of Cause and Effect. You need harbour no regrets, nor worry, 'should I have done this, or did I make a mistake?' THE ONLY REAL MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE IS WHEN YOU REACT TO THE LAW OF KARMA WITH RESENTMENT.

NEVER REGRET, DEAR ONES, THE EPISODES IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU FEEL HAVE BEEN UNJUST> YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH TO LEARN BY EXPERIENCE (Remember Katrina?). You need never doubt that eventually you will reap a golden harvest. ALTHOUGH THE PAYMENT EXACTED OF YOU AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME MAY SEEM TO YOU UNDULY HARD, NEVERTHELESS IF YOU CAN ACCEPT THESE LESSONS IN THE RIGHT SPIRIT, IT WILL MOVE YOU MANY STEPS NEARER TO YOUR ULTIMATE HAPPINESS, PERFECTION AND STRENGTH.

"THE EYE HATH NOT SEEN NOR EAR HEARD, NEITHER HATH ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN ALL THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM. IN THE HEIGHTS, IN THE MOUNTAINTOPS THERE LIVES TRANQUILITY AND PEACE WHICH IS THE POWER, THE WISDOM AND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIVE. GET THEE TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP OF YOUR MIND AND HEART, TURN TO THAT INNER LIGHT FOR YOUR SUCCOUR AND GUIDENCE.

PRACTICE NOT BEING STARTLED, SCATTERED BY DAILY ASSAULTS, NO MATTER HOW STRONG THEY ARE. NEVER LET YOURSELF BECOME BORED, BORED INTO USELESS DAYDREAMING WITH LONG HOURS OF INDECISION, LONLINESS AND DULL LIVING. BE CONFIDANT, BE RADIANT, AND ABOVE ALL, "BE FULLY AWARE THAT YOU NEVER WALK ALONE! AHO!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: White Eagle's message on prophecies   White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:21 pm

MEISTER ECKHART'S REPLY:

HERE IN THIS HIGH PLACE OF HOPE, IN SCORN OF DEFEAT, YOU ARE BEING CHALLENGED. ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE GLADLY! For in the accepting lies success, in this VICTORY is won. REST ON THE IDEA OF VICTORY-ALWAYS!

Visible deeds do not increase the goodness of yourself or the inner you, whatever their number or dimension;they can never be worth much if the inward process is small or nonexistent, and they can never be of little worth if the inner process is great.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: White Eagle's message on prophecies   White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:25 pm

AND THIS VEDIC PRAYER:

Through want of great strength I have gone to the wrong shore. Thirst came upon thy lowly worshipper, though I stood in the midst of Great Waters. Show me, Creator God, the true waters of my soul that shall cleanse my thirst, and remove my wants. Have mercy upon me, O dear God.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: White Eagle's message on prophecies   White Eagle's message on prophecies EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:02 am

Thank you Wild Dove, my dear friend.

Beautiful and very poignant words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Eagle's message on prophecies   White Eagle's message on prophecies Empty

Back to top Go down

White Eagle's message on prophecies
Page 1 of 1