Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Karen 7-9 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Karen 7-9 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Karen 7-9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Karen 7-9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Karen 7-9 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Karen 7-9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Karen 7-9 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Karen 7-9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Karen 7-9 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Karen 7-9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Karen 7-9 Empty
PostSubject: Karen 7-9   Karen 7-9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 am

Death to New Life...the Resurrection

July 9, 2009

Welcome!

Last week my father was diagnosed with acute leukemia. Now 81 years of age, he had jumped out of an airplane on his 80th birthday, because, as he said, “I am only 80, not dead!” In the past two years (he turns 82 on August 2), he, like many of us, had become increasingly weary and tired of what life was offering …very uncharacteristic for him.

Immediately after his diagnosis, he began a five day treatment of chemotherapy…something he said he would never do, but the desire for life was strong within him. With the chemotherapy treatment giving him the desired extreme low blood count, if even one at all, he has most certainly been wiped clean, ready to begin again, hopefully with a new and healthy blood running through his veins.

When he first experienced a sudden onset of serious symptoms, I had checked into his soul plan and was able to see that he was preparing for a wake-up call…something that would really allow him to re-evaluate his life and allow him to see what really mattered. But I never believed his wake-up call would go this far. I think I shed a river of tears as I watched his journey, feeling a helplessness that I could not describe as I was asked by spirit to keep a distance, all the while knowing that everything was indeed in divine and perfect order.

I share this story with you, as it is so very indicative of our journey home…of our re-birth into a very new reality with a very new experience. For many of us, we never believed it would go this far. We may have wondered why we had to seemingly suffer so…why we had to be stripped clean in order to start over…or even why things seemed to get forever worse before they would hopefully get better. And why we had to literally feel dead inside.

Just like my father, we are preparing to start over once again. And this time, we have shed so much that our life force may have appeared to have left us as well. But just like my father, we will again be re-born, and when we open our eyes if ever so slowly, and begin to see new light, we will be seeing a new light from very new eyes…eyes that have an appreciation for all that is good, all that is love, and all that really and truly matters.

As with a 3D death process, when we cross over, many times we first arrive in a place that we had fond memories of when we were alive. We may remember a special time with a certain someone, a special place where we had a good and very happy experience, or even a time when all was wonderful, happy, and simple. When everything within us is now gone, we are most certainly, ready for a promised land that is unique for each and every one of us.

In this way, we may have most recently found ourselves yearning to return to a better time, a better place, or to re-unite with a long lost soul mate. We may crave our simple joys of the past, and this is to be expected, as this is part of the death process. We want to go back to the earthly experiences that were oh so right before this massive transition began.

We will.

And this is already happening now.

The new arrivals have been slowly coming into our spaces. And these new arrivals can be energies from a better past…energies that we once knew but were unable to keep at that time (as we had agreed to leave them and move into our roles of assisting in the ascension process)…but now, we can indeed keep these better energies of the past. They have returned to us once again, as great gifts to embrace, and to acknowledge that they are now here forever, as we will never part again. We are being re-born into a new reality of our making and it is truly awesome indeed. We get to come home now, and come home to a new earth where joy abounds and suffering ceases to exist….where love is ever present and all our needs are met with ease…where our hearts can open wide and where we can embrace one another once again as we finally meet up on a very new and “other side.”

I know this to be true because it has been happening for me. And if it has been happening for me, it will indeed happen for all of us at one time or another.

Amazing healings are occurring now as well. ALL OF US are being given the opportunity to take a hard look at energies within us that need to depart, settle down, or at least be brought up to higher levels of vibration. We are lovingly being given an opportunity to change and grow, to examine ourselves, and to allow unneeded energies to now reside in another dimension... a dimension we have recently left behind. These energies cannot exist in the heaven we are in now or soon to be inhabiting. But this is a graceful process, as we willingly and almost eagerly let them go in order to move forward. Incredible grace and support is surrounding us as we let these energies go. And the angels are everywhere.

Solar flares have returned once again after a two-year absence, and eclipses are here as well. But know that it is not the solar flares that are bringing in the light once again. In times past, the solar flares bombarded the planet with regularity, creating much movement with our ascension process. They subsided for the past two years, because we were now embodying much more light within ourselves, and we no longer needed this outside stimulus. We had to learn to hold the light ourselves. We had to reach deep within ourselves and become the angels that we originally came to be.

The solar flares are here again now, because we have indeed graduated. We are now summoning them; or rather, the light is arriving from within, than the other way around. It does not really matter about solar flares, or this or that. Hopefully, many of us have indeed learned that the outside does not create a condition on the inside. In the beginning stages of ascension, creation from the outside was much more the case, but not now. We need not be waiting for relief, or for help from above, or whatever, because we have now evolved to a point that we are the “above.” We need not depend on nor wait for outside circumstances to dictate our realities. We hold the light and the power now.

So in this way, it is always up to us. Yes, we have had times of waiting, but we were not waiting for something from above to arrive; we were waiting for enough of us to be ready within.

We summoned the solar flares once again because it was now time. Our very new heaven on earth was ready for birthing and this new additional light will most certainly assist. Miracles are once again abounding. Staying still, in complete surrender, can bring most anything to us, and we may not even feel that it was our own idea. Our soul plans are most assuredly kicking in.

Experiencing dark or unpleasant energies that do not seem to see us, do not respect us, or do not appreciate us, are simply indications that we no longer belong in those spaces. We are being kicked out. It is time to depart. Being the loving and giving souls that most of us are, we would undoubtedly stay around forever if things were not made so unpleasant for us. At higher soul levels, these seemingly dark energies are telling us good-bye, and greatly assisting us on our journeys.

Again, at the same time, new and beautiful energies are arriving, almost one at a time. Ever so slowly, they come into our new reality, crossing over the dimensional border, connecting to us with great fondness and a perfection that we may have never known. We are building the new heaven now. It is being pieced together. It is indeed here, and if we allow ourselves to open, surrender, truly let go and get out of the way, we will feel a bliss, gratitude, and awe that takes our breath away…in between the emotional tears!

I will not be posting a WINGS for another 10 days to two weeks, as I will be in California with my father for a while. In the meantime, know that our brothers and sisters are opening new doors for each and every one of us, and we will, most certainly, find ourselves holding hands and creating a very new grid as we continue to move forward. As the solstice succeeded in uprooting the ascension rungs below us, the rungs of the ascension ladder that we had been inhabiting, will soon be inhabited by those who were uprooted. As this process progresses, many of us will then be freed to move on to our own very new rungs, in a very new reality.

With much love and gratitude,
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Karen 7-9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen 7-9   Karen 7-9 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Quote :
So in this way, it is always up to us. Yes, we have had times of waiting, but we were not waiting for something from above to arrive; we were waiting for enough of us to be ready within.

I really believe in this one, MID.
Back to top Go down

Karen 7-9
Page 1 of 1