Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Karen June14 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Karen June14 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Karen June14 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Karen June14 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Karen June14 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Karen June14 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Karen June14 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Karen June14 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Karen June14 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Karen June14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Karen June14 Empty
PostSubject: Karen June14   Karen June14 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Put Your Seat Belts On!

June 14, 2009

Welcome!

This past Thursday (June 11), as I prepared for bed, my star companion showed up with a message. I had just shown my property for sale that day, and assumed he would be pointing out some things that I needed to be aware of, or perhaps that would be helpful in regard to the day’s occurrences, as this was his usual pattern…always helpful is assisting me in any way possible. But this time, I was in for a surprise.

Instead, he stated emphatically that there would be a turn of events that would change everything for me, and it was just around the corner. What exactly did that mean? I had been seeing this same scenario for several weeks and even months for all of us, but never heard this directly from him. And when he tells me something, he is never wrong. He was telling me this himself now, because it was now finally time to go.

Upon looking into the dimensions and energies more specifically, an amazing picture unfolded. My non-physical companion had also said that there was a very special place being prepared for me, and all the pieces were nearly in place. He showed me a beautiful land of peace and serenity, a very new home, and a special new home that was being “made” by many loving beings…all for me. Everything was being put into place, and I need not intentionally do a thing to get there.

I was indeed near ready to be “going” somewhere new, to say good-bye to all I had experienced and what I had lived up until now, and to thus arrive in a very new land. Several years ago, I had a similar experience. I remember seeing a very clear vision of me, waving god-bye to all I had never known, and leaving this world. At that time, we really did not know what ascension was about, and so, I became very frightened. I thought that I was probably preparing to die, not yet knowing that we die while we are alive through the ascension process.

This kind of dramatic departure occurs when we are ready to enter a very new reality and very new plateau. As I have described in “Heaven’s Gate,” the new mini e-book accessible on this web site, we have been climbing rung after rung of the ascension ladder for several years now (letting go little by little), and have finally reached a very new plateau. Very different from a rung, a plateau is quite dramatic in that we leave everything behind, and do indeed arrive somewhere unbelievably different, far removed from anything of the old world and of the past. And it is there that all our needs are always met. Since that first significant departure I experienced those many years ago, this has remained true for me without exception, and so, I know it to be true for anyone reaching this level.

This same scenario is occurring again now. But know as well that it will manifest differently for everyone depending upon where each of us is residing dimensionally.

When I had this experience several years ago, I felt very alone, as I felt as if I were going somewhere and leaving everyone and everything behind. It was acutely uncomfortable, as not many were in my position at that time. But then one day in the midst of my panic, it suddenly became clear that we were all eventually going, if even at different times and in different ways. And this is why we are so rapidly evolving into the angels of the earth, in order to assist others in arriving where we now are.

So then, where is this new place and new reality that will be arriving so very soon, and what is the sudden turn of events that will change everything?

At this point in our journey, many of us have let go of much of everything (whether intentionally or not)…jobs, individuals, relationships, sources of income, future plans, and literally, pretty much everything. This is because we cannot go across the border with all our suitcases. We are starting very new. Remember? This us what we have wanted and have been complaining about not happening for quite some time.

Because there is nothing much left for many of us, we may be feeling very empty right about now. We may perhaps feel exhausted, tired, un-plugged from our Source or even from ourselves, and just feel like we are hanging out there in mid-air, floating from here to there with no sense of direction and not much to keep us going. Because we have let everything go, and are preparing to start very new with a very clean slate, we may indeed not even know what that “very new” will even look like!

We have endured much these past years, and even throughout our entire lifetimes, for that matter. It has been a long haul and we have done our jobs well. We have successfully brought the planet up to a vibration that we used to embody, and now we get to leave for greener pastures and new realities (and again, we will assist those residing in the lower dimensions in getting where we are, so the journey continues on…only now it will be much easier).

In this way, we have earned our seeming retirement and our gold watches, and really, our angel wings. This is why our new spaces are lovingly being prepared for us now, and we need not do a thing. We are so highly revered by the cosmos for what we have undertaken and achieved, that we are now being granted our Heaven on Earth, and it is being prepared for us now. Even though it is up to us to create our very new reality, the space is none-the-less being prepared by very loving hands. In this way, there are many, many pieces that need to be put into position, and as I have said so many times in weeks past, because this is such a monumental move, it is taking awhile.

What will unfold for us very soon, will be things very different indeed. This is what my non-physical companion was referring to when he said that everything will change. This is why I have been writing for many weeks now, that we cannot create much at this time, because if we did, we would simply have to undo it because everything is soon to be very different. This is why nothing much is working for us now, and why we are experiencing the “stop sign” energy in most all things. Nothing is being allowed to break through for us, unless it is specifically related to our very new selves and very new endeavors, and even then, these new manifestations are arriving like turtle steps in molasses. We are being very protected.

Almost daily, I have a new “aha!”. So even though it may seem that nothing much is happening, for me, I am realizing things and opening to higher level information at a rapid rate. Another divine outcome of this unusual space we are in, is the experience of being in our centers, being in the now, and trusting that all is in divine and perfect order. I have never experienced in all my years of writing these messages, so many of my readers in such a loving and magical space of trusting and faith, or connecting to their angel selves, and of embodying such loving and magical energy. It is divine to see…your letters are amazing indeed and a joy to read each day. Thank you so much…I feel so blessed to have you as family.

Do we need to know and plan our very new endeavors and our very new contributions and our very new selves? Is it up to us?

Very soon, we will be granted strange and unpredicted sources of income, never thought of opportunities will arrive, we will receive unusual offers, we will be given amazing gifts, and we will then, need to make some decisions and decide which direction we wish to go. Great changes and very new directions will arrive for many of us. It will be all things new, and we will feel as though we have left one reality and experience behind and are now beginning something very new and different….very fresh and clean….and as if we are starting all over again in new shoes and in a very new world.

When, oh when, will this happen? These things are impossible to predict with accuracy. This is because it is always, but always, up to us. Yes, the solstice of June will most certainly anchor us in to this new reality in a very new way, but we always seem to take the road that allows as many as possible to be on board…thus delaying things sometimes years! No, it won’t be years this time, as most of you know.

Once the new manifestations and new openings begin to arrive, things will snowball because we are all connected. It is then that these newly purified individuals and places will connect to us, in a most pristine and perfectly matched way. I have been hearing for weeks now, that my perfect partner or companion is due to arrive very soon, as in the new world and new reality, our experiences will be oh so different and oh so divine indeed. It will be all about purified matches in vibration, in other words, a Heaven on Earth.

Even though things may seem to be on hold right now, it does not mean that certain things we were planning on manifesting simply will not occur. Some things will and some things won’t. And again, for those of you who have been concerned that I am referring to us leaving our bodies behind or that a space ship is coming to take us away, this is not what I am saying.

When my star companion said that a very new home was being prepared for me, he did not mean this literally. Yes, some of us will be relocating to new and different places on the earth that most perfectly match who we now are and what we will soon be creating, but we can also create these things right where we are now. When my companion said that I would be removed from this reality and taken away, he did not mean that I was going off in a space ship. Dimensions exist within dimensions. When we leave one dimension, we go to another dimension right here on the earth. We go through, not up and away. Thus, we will be going to a Heaven on Earth, and then assist those who are ready, in getting where we are. For a very detailed account of how we will assist others, I welcome you in downloading “Heaven’s Gate” from this web site. If you are currently strapped financially, know that it is offered by donation only.

Have you reached the end of your rope? Are you out of gas? Do you feel empty and lost? Are you unusually tired or exhausted or perhaps feeling cold with an inability to get warm? Know that these are simply indications of an impending transition, as we are most certainly very near to experiencing a full tank of gas, touching the end of a very new rope, and having an opportunity to find out who we really and truly are and what we wish to contribute and create.

With much love and gratitude,
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Karen June14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen June14   Karen June14 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi MID, this reminds me of my post in Thought Garden this morning called Parallel Worlds. Karen uses the word dimensions within dimensions, and that still is concurrent with my thought/suggestion to eliminate all words of "where these worlds exist, like within or without, inside, outside, except intertwined". But this dimension within dimension phrase her guide gave her still sounds like the same idea that came to me: ITS ALL HERE, NO PLACE WE HAVE TO GO TO FIND IT, like I said earlier. Her post also reminds me of your own wanting "inside guidence" about your property up for sale. Anything come out of your sale (or not sale) you want to share?
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Karen June14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen June14   Karen June14 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

I sold it the end of April. The buyer was a bit of a jerk, there were a few hassles with the well pump, broken wire, dead bug. Anyway I am currently retired for the summer and spending my money at the vet getting my critters cared for. I've spent over $3000.00 in the last month and a half. On 6 dogs. Oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karen June14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen June14   Karen June14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karen June14
Page 1 of 1