Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Diana Stone's newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Diana Stone's newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Diana Stone's newsletter   Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:15 pm

DIANA STONE’S NEWSLETTER

=============================================================================

Dateline March 17, 2009

Bringing Spirit Down to Earth

A newsletter for free spirits interested in nontraditional subjects

Table of Contents

This newsletter prints out to about eight pages—lots of white space.

It’s the black stuff that’s good.

I spent 27 hours writing this.

About time we talked about the birds and the bees (You first.)

Diana awakens her sleeping inner uptight old lady prude

The Mayan calendar shift on December 13th rattled my molecules!

I believe this ascension business is really real after all.

You will believe it also when this happens to you.

Love is where it’s at (didn't some guy say that 2000 years ago?)

Was 2008 a difficult and painful year for you?

Why do good little lightbeings have to suffer so much?

One last salute to last year before moving on to 2009—stay tuned

Thanks for asking

I have my problems, but please do not freak out

It is okay to call or write

Donna Cunningham’s teleclass for marketing metaphysical services

Hot tips and writing guidelines, including advertising on the Web

Details below about the class beginning April 4th

Get out there! The world needs you in times of crisis

Listen to my one-hour radio interview on Horary astrology

March 25th at 4 PM PDT

Call in questions.

Directions below for tuning in via phone or computer

See all the info at the end of this newsletter

Time is speeding up; frequencies are higher and higher

Activate your lightbody now. Don't wait until 2012

Call my brother, Duane, for activations and clearings

A bargain at $100

See details below

Watch for follow-up newsletters over the next two weeks

Recommend a horary client and get a free chart for yourself, see the rules. Another newsletter about what’s up with astrology. More about project: The Inter-galactic Federation of Electrical Workers.

*******************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************

A reminder: Who reads the newsletter and why?

Steady subscribers to this newsletter are explorers of non-traditional beliefs concerning spiritual metaphysics. I enjoy the trust and support of many followers because of a special little niche I fill within the voluminous information on the huge subject of non-traditional spirituality.

I am one of the shock troops who takes on the escalating energies. I share my experiences with candor and honesty. I call a spade a spade whether it is popular or not. I spare no details.

I rarely take myself too seriously. Readers enjoy laugh riots along the way. Yet, no one doubts my compassion and understanding that the road less traveled is often unbearably difficult, because I have toughed it out the same as you.

Something unusually profound and life changing exploded here at headquarters since December 13, 2008.

However, when I started to write, it awakened my inner old lady prude.

My newsletter persona most likely portrays to the casual reader someone who obviously relishes letting it all hang out. Behind the scenes, however, there is, more often than not, some agonizing, beating of breast and gnashing of teeth before I hit the send button.

Revelations of an uptight old lady.

I remind you that I grew up as an Iowa farm girl. I am 73 years old. I was in high school in the early 1950s. It was before the SEXUAL REVOLUTION. I try my best to be a hip senior, but I confess that I watch movie sex scenes through squinted eyelashes.

The subject of this newsletter includes some intimate stuff. Despite all of my best efforts to launder it, this story simply would not tell itself without it.

Okay, no heavy breathing. Compared to today’s XXX-rated world, this is Triple A. Bear with me. This newsletter will avoid the fate suffered by the previous three in the wastebasket, only if I vent my discomfort head on and get it out of my system. Put the kids to bed, and read the following triple X-rated material: Midwestern- Bible belt-1950s style. And no snickering.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

But first, some old business

Oh, No, Not again!

We have a little distance from last year, and from that perspective, it is obviously timely to dust off a little paragraph I originally wrote at the close of both 2006 and 2007. Why? Conditions throughout 2008 were pretty crappy once again in the Consciousness Game, leaving many light workers bruised, battered and bewildered.

The following especially honors all lightworkers everywhere who suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune throughout 2008. Here it is, and I quote:

Ode to 2006, 2007, 2008

“It is mid-afternoon. I have not showered. I am watching a Law and Order episode that I have seen three times already, but I still don't remember how it comes out. I look in the aspirin bottle, but all I see is my distorted reflection in the empty plastic bottom. I absent-mindedly lick the caked blood from my bitten-down fingernails. It tastes good in a weird sort of way. Suddenly a wave of panic washes over me. Could this mean that I have turned into a blood-sucking vampire? Dare I go look in a mirror? Instead, I pick up one of the empty vodka bottles and look for a reflection. Nothing supernatural happened so I guess I am not one of the fanged night creatures. I wish I had not looked anyway. I need surgery. I need a dentist. I look in the Band-Aid can but it is empty, just like my brain. Where is the valium the doctor gave me during the last crisis? I wonder what the shelf life is on that stuff. Is it fatal if taken with alcohol? (And would someone please feed the goddamn cat.)”

One major continuing subject of my newsletters is the ascension shift into the fifth dimension in 2012.

Prophecies of change in late 2008, early 2009

Beginning in mid-December and continuing through January and early February of 2009, a series of astronomical/astrological events occurred—the winter solstice, a major shift in the Mayan calendrical system, and eclipses being among them. Heard that before, anybody?

I admit to some cynicism about these prophesies of change after which all will be Light. The more familiar pattern is: go through some horrible energy fit that supposedly changes one’s life only to wake-up to the same ole, same ole. I really did not expect this to be any different. I was wrong.

Enlightenment is sexy?

First, I must digress to provide the back story. Hark back to Harmonic Concordance day. Our spirit teacher, Thomas, said something right off the bat that left us perplexed.

He said, “Now the truth will come out, all the way to the top.” To that I replied, “Do you mean all the way to the top, like to the White House?” You had to be living under a rock to miss the stream of crap and corruption erupting throughout the intervening years since then. Every time we turn around, more sickening revelations surface from every quarter. Apparently, nothing is sacred and it is not over yet.

When I started my book, Countdown to Ascension, for example, Thomas told me to let it all hang out. Consequently, there are things in the book that I never intended to tell anybody. You will have to wait for those amazing revelations for when the book is finally published, which I hope is sometime in 2009. And, as I said, sharing every experience, warts and all, has always been the life blood of the newsletters.

All there is, is Love, sweet Love!

We have heard over and over again that everything and everybody is One, and that all there is, is Love. What does a power-loaded universal concept like that look like on its everyday face? Glib lip service has sadly reduced Love to hardly nothing more than a dried out cliché`, spiritually speaking. We humans regard Love to mean exclusively affairs of the heart.

This is how it started.

Husband Don is a musician and often plays the organ before we go to bed. One night I was at the computer and Don was playing the organ, just like we have done countless times over our twenty-five years of married life. Only this time I felt an energy wave that stopped my typing fingers in mid-air. What a turn-on! Wow!

It was as if I could see the music coming directly from his soul. As powerful as this energy was as it washed over me, it was fleeting and I forgot about it—until the next time. Over about a month’s time, I was increasingly aware of the escalating intensity of this feeling.

Don't let me mislead you with talk about the soul. We are adults here. Yes, I'm talking libido.

This came to occupy a good deal of my attention, but I was keeping it to myself. Then came the real shocker! Don self-consciously blurted out a confession claiming the same amazing feelings—identical to the ones that completely overtook me body and soul.

Don and I are senior citizens, 78 and 73 years old. Fires in the furnace are banked embers in later years. Even comparing this to a best day in my prime, I never felt intensity like this latest energy blast. That was amazing enough—but both of us?

Entering a new reality.

We believe that it takes an activated lightbody to experience this frequency level.

These are the energies of another dimension!
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Diana Stone's newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Stone's newsletter   Diana Stone's newsletter EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 pm

In our opinion, the sexual energy is unmistakably the creative life force energy itself. Third dimensional sex is great, of course, but this is so very different. How is it different? Well, that is hard to describe. It is similar to feeling really turned on, but there is no urgency about it. There is no frustration about it like you have to go out and get laid or die. There is a dense energy field that envelops your body and every cell. It is contentment. It is feeling blissed out, but not in any manic sense. Is it the kundalini? I don't know, but I don't think so. Anyway, let’s not get bogged down in definitions.

Does this preclude singles who are not involved in a relationship? What are they to do with this? That is easy. It needn't be expressed only in sexual activity. This adds another dimension to everything and everybody.

Love and sexuality are the deepest mysteries of life. They are terribly distorted expressions of the real thing in our culture. I can't say that I know exactly what the fifth dimension is like, but things sure as hell are lookin’ up!

That is not all—there is a lot more.

We were ecstatic. We were incredulous. We figuratively ran through fields of daisies in the sun. You think this is corny? That is only the half of it! As unbelievable as it is as a personal experience, the most inconceivable aspect of the whole episode is that this incredible shift occurred with both of us simultaneously! Want more? It “just happened” to coincide with the big December shift in the evolutionary cycles!

However, there is more yet. This is the critical factor above all else. As identifiable as the sexuality aspect of this is, it was just as clearly obvious to us that those energies were still only one component dwarfed within the larger energy of Love.

Did this last? Do we still feel this way? Yes, it lasts. Yes, we still feel this way—but not all the time. We know for sure when we are “in it” and when we are not. It is clearly an experience of living in two dimensions simultaneously. Even so, we do look through different eyes no matter what the dimension. It is just not front and center when doing the laundry.

Synchronicity works its magic once again

Now for a little footnote that blew our minds about as much as all the rest of this: We visited one of our therapists and described to him only that we “were feeling very much more romantic” these days.” That guy just came unglued and ranted about the same thing happening to him and his wife of 17 years. It’s out there folks. Enlightenment is sexy.

Then all hell broke loose.

In the midst of all the hearts and flowers—Don actually showered me with flowers for real—a few thorns. Some readers will recall that I have written repeatedly that the frequencies are changing. Certain key dates marked turning points over the past years. Time is speeding up and frequencies are increasing at an ever-faster rate. This was especially true of the energy shifts that occurred at the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009.

Don and I blasted out of 3D reality only because we prepared for it over many years. It was impossible otherwise. Our DNA accommodated itself to the shifting energies. What followed were weeks of hell. That is why there has been no newsletter for so long. I was incubating.

The physical body struggles to change the DNA

I remind all of us that this is what we have been waiting for. No use whining; we signed on for it. Reminder: the ascension process involves preparing the physical body to handle the frequencies of the fifth dimension. We are changing from a carbon-based body to a crystalline-based physical vehicle. The physical body is struggling to change the DNA and all cells in the body. That defines the lightbody and it is the only way to handle the fifth dimension frequencies.

It is especially difficult for people who are older, like husband and me. When we were born, the physical bodies in those days were not equipped to handle these higher frequencies. Yet, somebody had to go first and get the ball rolling. The children born now are very different, not only in consciousness, but in their actual physical selves.

I experienced excruciating pain for several weeks as my body

struggled to make the cellular changes.

I ordinarily take methodone regularly for arthritis pain (under medical supervision). I must supplement that with over-the-counter painkillers like Tylenol, which usually means 4-6 a day. This time I had to white knuckle it in order to tough it out even for the recommended four hours between doses. My doctor prescribes oxychodone only for times of extreme flare-ups. I added that and all together it was a real painkiller cocktail. Even at that, pain management extended into the afternoon hours and then Don was only barely able to sit me up on the side of the bed.

He does not have the underlying arthritis problem, but Don does have some of his own physical limitations to consider. He is my caretaker and I require high maintenance. It was just a big challenge for both of us. Extreme apathy and mental fatigue overtook us as well. The whole episode maxed out our coping skills to a point when I feared we would never come out of it.

Where do things stand now?

I struggled to tolerate extreme disorientation, but following that the change in my attitude was just phenomenal. All of you wives know that it is our job to point out our husband’s flaws and suggest ways for the guys to clean up their acts. It became almost impossible for me to criticize Don in any way or even let myself focus on anything annoying or negative. His happiness was far more important than my own. It is amazing to me how easy this is once you get the hang of it. I just did not want to move out of the love vibration.

I find it impossible to hate anyone and this time I mean it. As for the really bad guys on TV, I feel sorry that one of our brothers has lost his way. It is amazing what happens when you tell someone all positive and wonderful things about themselves. They change! Try it on the kids.

Old ducklings to young swans

As for Don, I am now the most beautiful, perfect, THIN princess around here who can do no wrong. Older readers may remember a movie back in the fifties or earlier. The movie featured a couple who both bore disfiguring scars and blemishes on their faces. In the world’s eyes, they were ugly. Yet, when the two of them met in this one particular house, they appeared completely normal and attractive. The name of the movie is The Enchanted Cottage. Don and I now refer to our house as our enchanted cottage. We are really hot stuff now as long as we don't go out!

I feel certain that many lightbeings have experienced a rough spell. Many of you may not know that it was a shift in frequencies that blew you away. Many of you out there have no doubt made the love connection one way or the other. My son, David, is a bachelor. He announced his new title, David, The Doer of Good Deeds. Each day, he makes it a point to lay claim to the title. He is spreading the love. I can tell he has shifted, also.

I track the movement in the Mayan calendrical system. The shift in that system of the evolutionary cycles of humanity on December 13th was one of the most significant over many thousands of years. A lot of misinformation is out there about the ascension and the Mayan calendar. Once my blog is up and running, I will post some basic explanations. For now, it is enough to say that the transformation we experienced here was all the more amazing because it coincided with the predicted shift.

I believe without any doubt that Don and I have touched into the frequencies of the new reality. We have grounded another dimension into our everyday reality. My son said it all, “Nothing has changed, but everything has changed.”

The big explanation once again.

I still receive inquiries about why I continue to suffer from physical problems. I will answer this once again in the name of all suffering lightworkers. Yes, we have done our work in consciousness. Yes, we have done more work on ourselves than any 100 people just off the street. No, we are not living out negative karma.

Many of us who walk the path of pain and suffering are the souls who have volunteered to act as shock troops for the in-coming ascension energies.

The older our body is, the consequences are just that much more severe as the DNA shifts to accommodate the higher frequencies. I am a senior citizen, but it is not the effects of age. Mostly my discomfort is because I did not have a prototype for any of this work. This level of transformation severely challenged my physical body; a body type consistent with the frequencies in the 1930s.

I am back in action.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am doing astrology charts and healing work!

I appreciate everyone’s concerned inquiries about my health. I am telling you the truth now when I say that I am back at work. My husband reconfigured my office to accommodate my wheelchair. I am back in my office for the first time since I went into the hospital in July, 2007. I am concentrating on Horary astrology clients and some healing clients. I need to make time now to complete my book. Do not hesitate to call me or e-mail me. I have ups and downs, but I am basically back in action.

Dredging up another little paragraph from the past

No matter how much I reassure everyone, the troops still get all upset.

To quell overreactions in the past, I once composed the following short piece. It is worthy of one more run.

“From the worried tone of some e-mails that come in after I discuss health problems, I swear to God, there are readers who picture me as 100 years old, weighing 87 pounds and piteously croaking for aid as I lie helpless on a pile of urine-soaked rags in a dark forgotten corner of a nursing home under investigation by the health department.”

That is my way of saying things are not quite that bad. Don't overreact. I still kick butt.

******************************************************************************************************************

I speak for lightbeings, even those who have no idea that their physical troubles and problems with day-to-day functioning are ascension symptoms. You do not have to apologize because you are in pain. Your life gives testimony to your true identity. The next newsletters will have a lot more to say about this.

Donna Cunningham, author of 19 books and countless articles and columns, is pleased to announce her affordable teleseminars on writing for astrological and metaphysical markets. Her next seminar will begin Saturday, April 4th. For details and downloadable samples, go to http://skywriter.wordpress.com and look at the Teleseminar tab at the top of the blog.

I am starting a blog

To circumvent the problem of repeating things from time to time to bring new readers up to speed, I plan to start a blog. Look for regularly posted and permanently archived articles about ascension, spiritual metaphysic and astrology.

Right now I am blog challenged. If any readers out there have any hot tips, e-mail me.

Those of you who like to track the ascension energies and ascension symptoms, log onto Karen Bishop’s Web site.www.emergingearthangels.com. She previously published her frequent energy alerts on her Web site What’s up on Planet Earth. She is back and continues to check the pulse of the week-to-week energy shifts. You will do well to read the archived articles from late January.

It is more crucial than ever to activate your lightbody.

Rapidly changing times of the crisis reminds us that we need to get a move on and activate our light bodies. Prepare for ascension. Year 2012 is not that far away. If you want a clearing and activation, call my brother, Duane Henkle. He is back from six-month’s sabbatical. He is a powerful shaman and does very deep clearing work. Also, check out our books in THE TECHNOLOGY OF ASCENSION SERIES, Books 1 and 2. The information is on my Web site www.dianastone.com. You may reach Duane at 360-571-5748 in Vancouver, WA or by e-mail at duane@cybermesa.com.

Diana is on the air—March 25th

On March 25th at 4:00 PM PDT, I will be interviewed for an hour on a radio station in Phoenix. I will be discussing Horary astrology. To listen, follow these directions. You may call in with questions.

Listen to

Pathfinders Way Radio Show on
AchieveRadio.com
Wednesday, March 25th at 4pm pacific time

Go to

www.achieveradio.com/pathfinders-way/
www.achieveradio.com
and click on the "LISTEN LIVE" buttons on any page... and call in for a free mini-reading!

You can also call in without being at your computer!

888-235-7374
(Toll-Free USA & CANADA)

602-412-4949
(Local or Worldwide)

________________________________________________________________________________

Diana Stone
12005 NW 14th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360) 546-2497
http://www.dianastone.com
Back to top Go down

Diana Stone's newsletter
Page 1 of 1