Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Diana Stone EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Diana Stone EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Diana Stone EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Diana Stone EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Diana Stone EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Diana Stone EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Diana Stone EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Diana Stone EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Diana Stone EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Diana Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Diana Stone Empty
PostSubject: Diana Stone   Diana Stone EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:50 am

=============================================================================
DIANA STONE’S NEWSLETTER

=============================================================================

Dateline July 15, 2008

Bringing Spirit Down to Earth

A newsletter for free spirits interested in nontraditional subjects

Table of Contents

This newsletter prints out top about seven pages

Was it something I said?

There was an unbelievably overwhelming response to the last newsletter

alerting readers to the world wide Summer Solstice meditation

Did we connect with the Galactic Center on June 21st?

A report on the 4D’s journey. (We got the “ping!”)

Catastrophobia

A shocking message about the Chicken Little Fear Syndrome

locked into the Collective DNA

2008: The Year of Horary Astrology

Some answers to readers questions

and a case study

Hello and Welcome Aboard to my many new readers!

Whatever I said in the last newsletter hit a lot of buttons! Husband Don has spent many hours adding tons of names to the mailing list. I even got phone calls from other countries.

The June 21st world wide Solstice Ceremony

Spiritual travelers world wide observed this year’s Summer Solstice on June 21st at noon in their particular time zone. This was like a wave that circled the globe. As some astrologers pointed out, the Sun officially entered zero degrees Cancer at 23H 59M GMT on June 20th. Since that occurred in the evening hours (11:59 PM GMT, 7:59 PM PDT) the meditation was begun the following day to accommodate every time zone at noon. It was especially important for everyone to be included because the theme was UNITY. This was a time where the energies were sent out to tie all six billion earth dwellers in Oneness.

What is old Pluto up to now? Look out your window!

To remind new readers, Pluto has moved back into Sagittarius from its position earlier this year in Capricorn, a notable change for this planet that stays in one sign for many years. Capricorn is a sign that relates to big business, the corporate world and government. Pluto as a planet is directly related in its symbolism to money matters such as bank loans, credit, mortgages, credit card debt, underground resources and so on. Unless you live under a rock, you are only too aware of these issues as they wreck havoc on the economy.

Expanding our horizons to the Galaxy

Pluto’s retrograde position into Sagittarius again shifts its emphasis until late this year, 2008, when it moves back into Capricorn to begin its long cycle in that sign. Sagittarius, meanwhile, will focus on air travel, space, educational institutions, immigration and even sports and games at the Olympics. From a metaphysical point of view, however, there are more important fish to fry. We know that the Sun is the center of our solar system. On the other hand, it is not generally in our consciousness to pay much attention to our solar system as part of a galaxy—the Milky Way Galaxy—and that it also has a center, the Galactic Center in the late degrees of Sagittarius, just the territory that Pluto occupies once again.

Pluto, the planet of transformation is aligned with the Galactic Center, which leads us to the next question: What is Galactic consciousness?

There is not enough space here to answer that thoroughly, even if I could. Nonetheless, we can all be aware that this signals a leap in consciousness for Earth and all humanity. For those of you who are aware of the Shift into the fifth dimension in December of 2012, this Solstice of 2008 will be recognized as a stop on the way to that ascension date.

My new book is on the way and I'm pedaling as fast as I can

You can check out my Web site www.dianastone.com if this ascension talk is Greek to you. My book The Lightbody Activation Manual and my brother’s book The Ascension Guidebook by Duane Henkle is there with the Introduction to both books in their entirety. You may order them at a discount from my secure Web site. The third volume in this TECHNOLOGY OF ASCENSION SERIES is my book, Countdown to Ascension. I am working to complete it right now. Many of you know I took a detour to death’s door last year and am just now getting back in action.

The 4D’s shamanic journey on June 21st.

(Bear with me if I repeat some information from time to time. I continually have new readers coming on board and I make an effort to fill them in periodically.) The 4D’s are the shamanic group of three other people with whom I work to carry out our spiritual mission here on Earth. They are my brother Duane, my son David, and my husband Don, along with myself. We met on Solstice Day to travel to the Galactic Center to make the connections and anchor them to the earth grids, making it possible for the mass consciousness to access it. We already had practice runs and these adventures were reported in previous newsletters. Now it was time for the main event.

Where do all of these special dates come from, anyway?

If you want to explore these evolutionary cycles that are unfolding now, read Barbara Hand Clow’s book The Mayan Code. It is life changing. There has been a lot of talk about the Mayan calendar and the end of the world that is much distorted as to the real meaning. First one must realize that the Mayan calendar is not a calendar in the popular sense of something you hang on your wall every January 1st. It is the evolutionary history of humanity over million and millions of years.

So what is the Mayan calendar then?

It is a very complicated system and it is up to you how far you want to delve into it. I will say that as to the Mayan cycles in effect right now, we are in the last leg of the Galactic codes. The next one is the last. It is the Universal cycle where humanity shifts dimensions. It is from the Mayan code that the date of 2012 comes from, along with the other special dates like the one we just had on June 21st. Many other psychics, channellers, shamans and lightworkers bring through this information.

Is “ping” some new sacred revelation?

I will give just a brief report to say that it went incredibly smoothly as son David took us to the etheric control room under the Great Pyramid and led us through the journey. On that day, the vibratory frequency of Earth was tremendously accelerated. How do we know that we connected? Well, I heard David enthusiastically announcing that he heard the “ping.” Like perhaps many of you, this word from the world of computer land was completely meaningless. By way of a simple explanation, the ping happens when one computer connects with another and you get the ping back, signaling that the connection has been received. Anyway, this explanation worked for me. Now read on!!

*****************************************************************************************

Chicken Little, “The sky is falling. The sky is falling.”

Are you scared??

Are you worried about current events??

Do things look hopeless??

Are you tired?

Do you constantly fight lack of motivation to do anything?

Is there any cause for hope??

Read this for the shocking answer!!

“The sky is falling.” There is a lot of fear gripping humanity’s consciousness and we do not have to look far now or into the past for the doom-and-gloom scenarios. This is not an issue that just sort of hangs out on the periphery of many, many people’s consciousness. NO WAY!

Does this apply to you?

This is an issue that is the overriding, dominant theme entirely engulfing great numbers of people in an every day struggle to deal with this emotionally. They have to fight against its paralyzing influence in order to carry on with their lives, their work and even their spiritual mission on Earth.

As a shaman and healer, I have certainly heard my share of these doubts and fears from many clients. These cases have been very difficult and frustrating. No matter how much success I may have had in healing many of their problems, there remained this immovable layer of fear or paranoia. Nothing I threw at it even made a dent, holding the person in the grip of doubt, depression and hopelessness.

Where are these irrational fears coming from?

Another thing I found perplexing were the reactions of many otherwise very enlightened people to events such as Y2K, for example. I was nonplussed by the level of panic and fear that was way out of line with any logical reaction to that particular event. Some people even advised me to wear a hard hat the day the calendar turned over to the new century! I had already used my astrological tools to ask myself the horary question about what I needed to do to prepare for Y2K. The chart advised me to do nothing at all, and as it turned out, the chart was right. I slept at night. These same seemingly illogical overreactions continue in reaction to the latest scary thing. The doom and gloomers are out in full force. Right now the country is rife with fears even more than ever in light of the current problems. I'm not beating the drums for denial or a head in the sand attitude to very real problems. I do remind you that fear only interferes with creative solutions and strategies.

As a healer I continued to search for the answer to this problem. I finally found the answer just recently in Barbara Hand Clow’s book Catastrophobia.

If you never read anything else, be sure to read this and pass it along. These are absolutely critical times in the course of humanity’s evolutionary journey and our biggest enemy is FEAR.

I never recommend books or channeled information unless I have some way to confirm its accuracy or whether it connects in some way to my own personal experience. The ideas in this book very much resonate with my experience from way back.

Do you carry leftover memories from Atlantis?

My brother and I have worked with many people interested in shamanic healing. Periodically we discovered that some clients had memories lying deep in their unconscious and DNA about the catastrophic destruction of Atlantis. We had this very issue to deal with ourselves. It is a long story, but you will have to wait to read all about it in my forthcoming book mentioned above. Part of preparing for ascension is to clear these and other psychic blocks -- that is what the book is all about.

When we cleared the powerfully debilitating memories around Atlantis, there was a breakthrough in these impossible cases that I referred to earlier. It definitely was proven to be a real issue. Our problem has been that we failed to recognize the universal problem that this turned out to be as well as the expanded timelines that included a great many other catastrophes than Atlantis. We did not get the overall picture about how not only single individuals reacted to these catastrophic issues, but more significantly, how entire cultures dealt with them. It turns out, such buried fear memories, implanted it in our racial memories, have effected us for generations to follow--yes, right up to our very own door step in 2008.

So what do we do about these widespread fears?

I know that most people are probably not going to rush out and buy Clow’s book. So here it is in a nut shell. The Mayan calendar marks the times of great catastrophes throughout millions of years that have visited unimaginable destruction upon this planet, even including a collision with an asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs and tilted the Earth off its vertical axis. If you lived through one of these times and were one of the few straggling humans that survived, I think it is impossible to describe the absolute terror instilled by such an event.

The memory of these catastrophes, according to Clow, lies deeply embedded in your DNA to this very day, creating the sense of utter hopelessness because of the fear of impending catastrophe that will surely come and destroy everything of your known world anyway. Sure you hate your job. Sure you can't save for the future. Why should you get out of bed every day? Why wouldn't you be depressed? Why wouldn't we question that there is any good reason to battle on? What good is it to make a difference? It happened once before, didn't it? Just look around. With all that going on deep in the subconscious, there is fertile ground for every doomsayer to hit your fear buttons.

Can this stuff be cleared out?

Synchronicity came into play. Soon after we got our heads around this huge awareness, some healing clients called me with red flags all over the place that they were unmistakably suffering from catastrophobia. So far, the psychic clearing does seem to be effectively clearing their paths for them to move on without these debilitating memories. Even more revealing was the work I did with some healing clients with whom I have worked for several years. These folks originally presented some of the most horrible cases with which I have ever dealt. Amazing healing was accomplished after long painful struggles. Yet, this “inner monster” remained and would not budge. I have just recently cleared the ancient memories from a small handful of these clients and in short order there was the most amazing breakthroughs. It worked!

If this resonates with you and deep in your gut explains your particular life situation, what can you do? I can't answer that for each and every person. Duane and I can't clear everybody with this problem, obviously. The first thing you can do to move this along, is to recognize this as a legitimate problem! Why do you think I have been literally begging you to open up your belief system all these years? That is why I started Project Wake-up! (See my Web site.) What good is it to find the answer only to sit back with doubt and skepticism because this is just too far out? Use your intuition. Meditate on it. Watch for synchronicity to bring you confirming signs. The universe will help you find your answers. Maybe you already know a healer who can focus on this particular layer of energies and help you clear it.

The 4D’s put this on the grids on June 21st.

One of the ceremonies we did on Solstice Day was to tie all of our people into a network. This included the Ready for Prime time players. It included all of our healing clients. We were all tied together in Oneness. We were guided to wait to begin our journey at 4:00 PM after the “wave” around the globe tied all of humanity into Unity and Oneness. We connected our network into the larger whole and did a mass clearing of catastrophobia. It is now anchored to the earth grids and accessible to anyone. Either singly or in groups, you can, WITH INTENT, connect in a meditation with that healing energy and clear yourself.

********************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down

Diana Stone
Page 1 of 1