Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
August Astrology EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
August Astrology EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
August Astrology EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
August Astrology EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
August Astrology EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
August Astrology EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
August Astrology EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
August Astrology EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
August Astrology EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

August Astrology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FliesWithoutWings

FliesWithoutWings

Female
Number of posts : 46
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2008-05-22

August Astrology Empty
PostSubject: August Astrology   August Astrology EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Solar Eclipse August 1 at 9′ Leo - Lunar Eclipse August 16 at 24′ Aquarius, the theme: DO AWAY WITH EGO. AND THEN DON’T TRUST THE SOCIAL LANDSCAPE - THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM.

The Solar Eclipse is HERE
It is exact August 1st, but it’s range of power & influence started two weeks ago (around July 15) and lasts for another two weeks (about August 15). THEN we have the Lunar Eclipse on the 16h (who’s influence starts today and lasts until about the end of August).

This is what I mean by Eclipse season - and we are right in the middle of it.

Is it effecting you?

Traditionally the Solar Eclipse (like the one we are having AUGUST 1 is a sign of loss of honor, position, title or other outward state of the status quo. This Solar Eclipse is in Leo - at the extremely testy 8/9th degree. It aspects the 8th degree of Aries and Libra - both of which have been implicated in assassinations - both successful and unsuccessful ones. This, I believe is why so many Astrologers (and even Hilary Clinton) are throwing the word assassination around in connection with Obama. If anyone wants to pull a stunt like that, then the entire month of August would be prime time for it to happen.

And yes, it could happen. The most dangerous dates for assassination attempts on Obama are August 6/7, August 14-17 and August 28-30, so mark those words.

Then there’s the Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius on the 16th at 24′ Aquarius (the sign that rules politics). LUNAR ECLIPSE themes relate more to secrets and hidden information coming to the surface, so get ready to release your skeletons from the closet once and for all. The good news about this is that we can finally unburden ourselves from something, but be prepared because Eclipse Events usually come as a surprise.

Taken together, the Leo-Aquarius Eclipse theme highlights drama around ego, identity, social scenes, politics the masses and strong leadership figures. The topsy-turvey Eclipse roller coaster will upset the status quo, bringing some people down and tossing other’s a well-deserved (but unexpected) bone.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

August Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Astrology   August Astrology EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 am

Quote :
The good news about this is that we can finally unburden ourselves from something, but be prepared because Eclipse Events usually come as a surprise.

SO TRUE FWW, ALL OF IT, IN MY OPINION. BUT I ALWAYS GRAVITATE TO THE POSITIVE ASPECT, SUCH AS THE QUOTE ABOVE. IT NEVER CEAZES TO AMAZE ME WHEN DISCOVERING AFTER MEDITATION THAT MY SPIRIT MESSAGES ARE IN LINE WITH PEOPLE HERE. THIS MORNING I DID MY PRAYER TO SPIRIT-SPONTANEOUSLY OPENING ONE OF MY MEDITATIONAL BOOKS AND TODAY CAME TO TRANSFIGURATION: THE DEEPEST SIGNIFICANCE (FOR MANY) ABOUT THE DEATH AND RESSURECTION OF CHRIST WAS ABOUT THE DEATH OF OUR OWN PERSONAL EGOS TO BE RESSURECTED FROM THE ASHES THE NEW CHRISTED ENERGY: THE ENERGY OF COMPASSION AND SERVICE TO EACH OTHER. WA DO!!! A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY MORN CAUSE AND CALL FOR HOPE AND RENEWAL OF ONE'S FAITH......
Back to top Go down
'nixfan

'nixfan

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-02

August Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Astrology   August Astrology EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Wild Dove wrote:
Quote :
The good news about this is that we can finally unburden ourselves from something, but be prepared because Eclipse Events usually come as a surprise.

SO TRUE FWW, ALL OF IT, IN MY OPINION. BUT I ALWAYS GRAVITATE TO THE POSITIVE ASPECT, SUCH AS THE QUOTE ABOVE. IT NEVER CEAZES TO AMAZE ME WHEN DISCOVERING AFTER MEDITATION THAT MY SPIRIT MESSAGES ARE IN LINE WITH PEOPLE HERE. THIS MORNING I DID MY PRAYER TO SPIRIT-SPONTANEOUSLY OPENING ONE OF MY MEDITATIONAL BOOKS AND TODAY CAME TO TRANSFIGURATION: THE DEEPEST SIGNIFICANCE (FOR MANY) ABOUT THE DEATH AND RESSURECTION OF CHRIST WAS ABOUT THE DEATH OF OUR OWN PERSONAL EGOS TO BE RESSURECTED FROM THE ASHES THE NEW CHRISTED ENERGY: THE ENERGY OF COMPASSION AND SERVICE TO EACH OTHER. WA DO!!! A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY MORN CAUSE AND CALL FOR HOPE AND RENEWAL OF ONE'S FAITH......

As usual you offer interesting insights, WD. So many christian religionists (for lack of a better term) will defend the physical resurrection of Jesus ad nauseam, an act which they cannot have witnessed firsthand - meanwhile denying the mystical reality of the resurrection which may be experienced, should they seek such an experience. Therefore many miss the truth in the notion that believers are the body of Christ or that believers act as Christ when they minister to others. To believe the mystical is not necessarily to deny the physical, yet somehow it seems to be that those who cling only to the truth of the physical aspect of resurrection miss the reality - and potency - of the mystical aspect.
Back to top Go down

August Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Astrology   August Astrology EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Nixfan, that has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You put it so simply & so elegantly, it truly is a thing of beauty. Thank you for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Astrology   August Astrology Empty

Back to top Go down

August Astrology
Page 1 of 1