Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jhodi

jhodi

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery Empty
PostSubject: Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery   Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:18 pm

The Great Mystery answered my prayers and my beloved Roshi's hip xrays came out normal. Thanks to Melissa also for the positive thougths and inspiring conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery   Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Jhodi, and friends, Spirit told me to post this today. It is always about being thoughtful and thankful. I post it here because you, me and RUMI go a long ways:

QUOTES FROM SOME BOOKS IN MY APARTMENT

(My additions/interpretation in parenthesis)

RUMI - "These Branching Moments" :
"The sun goes down. There's a running line of clouds trying to catch up with him."

RUMI - "Open Secret" :
"Someone who goes with half a loaf of bread to a place... a nest surrounding him..... is not himself anymore. He's just a letter waiting to be opened by.....someone who wants no more...or less. Inside the letter there is only the words: Live and let live..."

RUMI - "Unseen Rain":
"There is no companion but Love, no starting, no finishing, but there IS a road. I pretended to go by leaps and bound just to see if I might be able to live there. Someday I will have to see if I simply could arrive there before he (she)'s gone)."

RUMI - "Like This":
"This Love is beyond the study of theology, that old trickery and hypocrisy. If you want to improve your mind that way, SLEEP ON (it). I've given up on my brain. I've torn the cloth to shreds and thrown it away. If you're not completely naked, wrap your beautiful robe of words around you, and sleep. Stay together with me, dear friends. Don't scatter and sleep. Our Friendship is made of being awake."

RUMI - "This Longing":
"Bring Drums for my funeral, tambourines and dancers. Carry me into the street with Laughter and Joy, so that everyone will see that people go to God, a cause for song and celebration, like lovers whispering. The people did what The Sheikh ordered. There was no hypocrisy in delight that day."

RUMI - "Delicious Laughter":
"I came forth from The WOMB as a snake from his skin and found my lover and God were one."

RUMI - "The Essential Rumi":
"Once you see the splendor of union with one (yourself or god), the attractions of duality seem poignant and lovely, but less interesting."

RUMI - "We Are Three":
"The OCEAN has an Eye. The foam-bubbles of phenomena see it differently. We bump against each other, asleep in the bottom of our (body-)boats. We should try to wake up with Clear Eyes and gaze upon the water we float upon....."

STAN PADILLA - "A Natural Education":
".....such nearness to nature as I have described, keeps The Spirit sensitive to impressions not commonly felt, in touch with unseen powers...." -Luther Standing Bear-

DION FORTUNE - "The Sea Priestess":
"If there's one thing worse than another, its Christmas when you're not very festive, more dead than alive. I felt that way one year, so I went to the wine cellar and stayed there the whole weekend....."

JAMES REDFIELD - "The Celestine Prophecy":
"....we feel as though we are attaining what destiny is leading us to become. When this occurs, the level of energy that brought on the coincidences in the first place is INSTITUTED IN US. We can be knocked out of it and lose energy when we are afraid (of this).....

THEODORE ROETHKE - "Love Poetry":
"She stroked my chin, She taught me Turn, Counter-turn and Stand; She taught me Touch, that undulant white skin; I nibbled meekly from Her proffered hand; She was the sickle; I, poor I, the rake, Coming behind Her for her pretty sake. (But what prodigious mowing we did make!"

MARY SUMMER RAIN - "Phantoms Afoot":
"Just because they like the idea of "It" with all those mean muscles they got, they're just exterior dressing. They're probably home drinking beer and watching television. That doesn't mean they relish seeing "It". I bet you they wouldn't go anywhere near those woods on a rainy night...."

JEAN HAAB - "Les Alphabets des Dieux":
"The subtile game that goes on effectuating the transition from one cycle being raised to the next cycle is found in the symbolism of The Holy Father and Daughter, ie., the Inferior plan's relation to the superior plan. (Jesus-God speaking to Mary: "Come to the fount and drink of me if ye thirst (for enlightenment), also when speaking of the letters T (Themis, Goddess of Law and Architec-trice of The Great Work) seeking to unite with U (JupiterZeus, Father God of Mercy and Benevolence) in the latin alphabet)."

STEPHANIE AND PHILIP CARR-GOMM - "THE DRUID ANIMAL ORACLE":
"Motherhood, The Goddess, The Letter-name Bo (scottish highland cow), associated with cow-berry (cranberry) and cow-slip (field gentian, both NOURISHING herbs, meaning "She is Generous". "Bees of small strength carry the Flower-harvest with their feet, but Bo the cow-mother takes it to the mountain in ever rich -pouring abundance for only the lonely to feast upon." (Bo is St. Bridget's favorite companion with whom many Irish poems and paintings abound with her wherever she is found....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery   Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:36 pm

gif02

Jhodi, you have no idea how much I love you. I am always grateful that I can use my experience to help others, but most especially my oldest, dearest friend. Just chalk it up to reaping what you've sown, sweet Jhodi. You may never realize how much you cushioned such a painful blow when my dad died. I will actually always treasure those days with you. Rob and I talk often about what a blessing you were, and still are, to both of us. He sends his love, too.

:blkiss:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery   Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 am

Wild Dove thank you for all the quotes from your marvelous collection of books. Thank you for taking the time to bless us with those. I am going to print them out and start a file with inspirational messages I find meaningful.

Wa Do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery   Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery Empty

Back to top Go down

Gratitude to Melissa and The Great Mystery
Page 1 of 1