Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
for your discernment EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
for your discernment EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
for your discernment EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
for your discernment EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
for your discernment EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
for your discernment EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
for your discernment EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
for your discernment EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
for your discernment EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

for your discernment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

for your discernment Empty
PostSubject: for your discernment   for your discernment EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Got this from a newsletter. Take it for what you willNOTE from Jean: I've recently made a suggestion to James S. (cedarflute@juno.com) whose contribution was included in a recent compilation - see #2 in http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2008/Veracity20.htm -- Here is a relevant excerpt from my email to him: "If you'd like to share insights about whatever you feel all subscribers would need to know at this point to better understand the dynamic of the planetary transition process in progress (including all that pertains to the cabal situation), based on your intuitive sense of it and on your direct contact experience with our space family, I'm sure this would be a wonderful contribution to everyone's thoughts and perceptions." And James replied (in part: "I was quite surprised at your request for me to share some information about my experiences and perceptions. Since this came about because of discussions about ETs and off-planet information, I have written about some of my "truths" about our space family and what I know their intentions are. (...) My life during the last 4 years has had little or no off-planet contact, but has been filled to the brim with Spiritual presence. The synchronicities and manifestations have been almost unbelievable. (...) Wishing you the best with your efforts for the good of the planet.... Jim"

So here is what he has kindly prepared for us:

A message to the readers of the Earth Rainbow Network

I am unknown to all of you. I am simply a soul experiencing an unusually interesting life on this planet as I pursue an increase in spiritual awareness and perhaps try to deliver a message now and then.

In truth, you often need not know anything about a messenger which delivers a message on spiritual matters to you. The important thing is to determine what are your personal feelings about the message you receive after a short meditation.

In a recent spiritual discussion with friends about one or more controversial messages in the ERN, one of my friends encouraged me to share my views with others. The focus of this discussion was life on other planets, messages received on Earth from "other planets", and the presence of "ETs" on our planet either now or in the future.

I feel strongly that many people have been misguided by our entertainment media and other sources of erroneous information about the true nature and intentions of any off-planet visitors who "might come to Earth." Therefore I will publicly share information which has become a "truth for me."

Do not accept my truths as truths for yourself unless your own inner feelings confirm they should be. With all messages about spiritual subjects, a subject which seems so intangible to many people, the only guide to determine which messages you wish to become "the truth" for you, is to consider only the message in meditation and be guided by your internal feelings. The views I share are truths to me at this time. Possibly some day a new truth will come which will replace one of them.

Seven years ago, my wife and I rather suddenly found ourselves being included into daily communications with "off-planet" entities who were working to help stabilize many areas of concern on our planet. This daily communication lasted about 8 months and during that time we were contacted by 8 or 9 different entities each concerned with helping some specific aspect of our planet.

We were asked to do many small tasks, most were related to using meditations and visualizations. Often it was to meditate immediately send specific types of energy to different areas or points on our planet. Each of them described the necessary details of how to accomplish each of the requests.

After only a week of these communications, I was totally convinced of their validity and the following is a statement of my truths about our off-planet friends that I now have because of that eight month experience.

There truly are "civilizations and life of conscious beings" on many planets other than Earth. Many if not all of these civilizations have a much higher degree of consciousness than we, have a far superior degree of "the physical world technology" than we, and they live life in a far greater peaceful and harmonious environment than we

They have a sincere desire to assist the souls on our planet as we raise our level of consciousness, and are willing to use their energy and resources to repair the excessive damage to our planet and it's environment. When they come, it will be in peace with no private agenda for their own benefit with one exception which is described as follows.

The planet Earth is an integral part of their Universe, a universe consisting of many planets, stars, moons, suns, etc., all of which are composed of energy particle masses in constant motion - a motion of rotation. The direction and speed of this rotation motion is highly coordinated from the absolute smallest particle to the very largest planetary object so that all physical matter stays in balance.

One of our off-planet sources told us they have watched us destroy the environment and ecology of our planet to the extent, that even if we focused our entire efforts worldwide to repair it, it would take longer than one hundred years to restore it, and they have said the planet in it's present condition cannot last that long. The continued existence of our planet is necessary to maintain the perfection of balance within this universe a balance which will also affect the planets on which they live.

If you have ridden in an automobile with the tire out of balance, you understand how one item out of balance affects the entire structure. Even if you have pushed a grocery cart with one wheel out of shape or with a wheel which is missing part of it's original designed shape, you can understand how the demise of our planet can affect their home planets.

It is certainly understandable why they have such an interest in the welfare of our planet. They mentioned their efforts to prevent the use of nuclear weapons on the planet and also to limit our use of nuclear energy for any purpose because of our "primitive" methods as well as the selfish state of mind that exists in our governments.

This is only one of the many reasons why they wish to help us. The primary reason is a feeling of responsibility. Many of the souls on the Earth do not understand that the statement "ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED AS A PART OF THE WHOLE" does not stop at the edge of our atmosphere. We are as connected to them as we are connected to each other and they understand this far better than we.

However, there can be no physical assistance from them to repair our planet until the present system of financial control within our societies has been totally abolished. If they were to come prior to that time, their efforts would be used by the currently wealthy controlling dark souls for their own selfish reasons and would hinder or even prevent our planet's ascension.

Due to the ever increasing rate of higher vibration energy of the planet, and the increased efforts in mankind for the overall advancement of spiritual awareness, there are more persons now than ever who can receive messages by telepathic means.

While most of the entities who are offering telepathic messages of assistance are working diligently to help advance our planet and all the souls on it, there are still others of dark energy who wish to keep the planet as it is. When entities of higher vibrations have information to share with our planet, they choose to work only with a person on our planet who also has a sincere desire to advance the state of spiritual awareness for all people with no self-serving goals.

The experience of interacting and having two way telepathic communication with the spiritual realm can be highly exhilarating and rewarding. As a result it is easy for a person receiving these messages to experience feelings of being privileged and having extra "power."

It's an often stated fact that it is very difficult for the average human being to see his/her own ego in action. If a person who is channeling messages from a positive minded spiritual entity allows his/her ego to control and influence the messages received, regardless of how long the communication relationship has existed, the diligent spiritual entity will stop using this channeler to deliver the messages.

Often in such situations, a spiritual entity of lower vibrational dark energy quickly takes advantage of these circumstances and steps in to send messages which support the channeler's ego. If the messages are accepted, the channeler quickly becomes a voice of corruption to delay the removal of the dark energy from the planet.

My personal experience in this was being active in a spiritually oriented group with the presence of a woman who had been a dedicated light-worker and had channeled highly detailed and accurate messages for the overall benefit of the planet for a period of at least four years. Rather suddenly her attitude showed a marked change and her messages seemed a bit vague and about two weeks later, she announced a new guide had come to her, stating that the personal guide which she had since birth was moving up to higher realms.

She gave the name of her new guide and the messages became increasing focused on her own interests with very little or no information on the welfare of the planet. One such message actually asked that more appreciation be shown on her behalf.

Two months later my guide told me "any association with this person will be irrevocably broken."
Once again, I repeat, regardless of a messenger's history and reputation, always consider how the message feels to you. We are now in a period of time when this principle is more important than ever. Any person who presents an unusual message which tends to place the channeler in some place of power or authority, could unknowingly have let a personal ego issue terminate the original source.

It is a truth to me that all off-planet teams which come to help us will work in coordination with the Galactic Federation. They can and will insure that enough people on this planet know they are coming and why they are coming to dispel any doubts and fear. I doubt they will actually need much in the way of assistance from us, other than our acceptance, our welcome, and our cooperation.

I believe Spirit will insure each of us will receive each and any message that we are intended to receive, if we are simply open to new information and welcome it. You will also receive many messages which will not benefit you. Their purpose is to give you the opportunity to learn discernment. If you received only the messages which you would be wise to accept, you could never learn to strengthen your internal guidance.

There are a great number of basically very loving and compassionate people on our planet who are still simply following misguided beliefs. Unfortunately, at this time on our planet, the people tend to advance faster spiritually from experiencing situations of fear and hardship, than from their experiences of love and joy.

Therefore, in order to have the greatest number of souls make the step forward into greater spiritual awareness, there will certainly be a few more major challenging events happening in order to get their attention. The persons who are already making strides in raising their own awareness may live "next door" to those who will experience hardships because of the events, but will likely experience very little of it themselves.

I feel we must recognize there is still the need of some scenes of drastic action on our planet to encourage a few more souls into greater awareness. I believe in feeling compassion for any victims, but not distress that the event happened. I believe our off-planet helper teams will not come until after such events.

I welcome any action which is necessary to bring the planet a step closer to the time when the highest good for all will become a matter of everyday life. I welcome all changes, knowing they are brought to me for my own advancement. All changes help us release attachments to the past, a necessary step for our own spiritual progress.

If you visualize yourself in the most perfect world possible, so it will become.

It is my sincere desire that my words will benefit some seekers of the Light and will assist in welcoming the arrival of our Off-Planet Assistance Teams...when they come.

I wish you all Peace, Joy, Love and Light

Jim

---

Note from Jean: James also emailed 3 sample messages to give me an idea of their communications with the Spritual Realm in 2001. Here is one of them for your review...

The following message came 5 days after 911 NYC disaster from Raven Wing, a spiritual entity with extremely forceful energy from the Pleiades whose major focus was supervision of planetary matters. September 16th, Raven Wing came to speak. *** "Though I have been with you, I have not spoken. The sights, the sounds, the energy around you speak loudly for all that is evolving. You know, as I know, the course of Mother Earth shall never be the same ...in the respect of understandings of energy. Many and all peoples have been made aware ...not only on the soul level but also on the personal level ...the impact of the energy changes. Though they do not, or will not, accept them in many cases as valid, they shall gradually learn and accept on a higher consciousness level ... that all has changed for them personally as well. They may direct their anger ... their thoughts ... their feelings towards the enemy when in fact you know, as I know, the enemy lies within ...not without. It is only through understanding of inner feelings of fear ... and the seeking of security on the highest level ... that all people shall come together. This shall take in linear time a century of time to undo that which is already wrought. The planet will not withstand neglect for this amount of time but shall simply dissolve. Therefore as you also understand ... the raising of consciousness is of the utmost importance. This is your mission ... undertaken ... accepted ... and implemented. Though the course has been altered, the goal is the same. Know that revisionary actions and plans are in place. Know that you shall be informed each step of the way. Know that your work is always of importance. Know that there are many who walk with you. You shall recognize them and they you. I go now ...and we shall speak often in the near future. Aho."
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

for your discernment Empty
PostSubject: Re: for your discernment   for your discernment EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:38 pm

INCREDIBLY POTENT AND FULL, its now(many links from links you posted) in top position of bookmarks to read in full this summer.....

AMAZING. Right now, the one I just have to respond to ('cause of my own "unexpected help" in the shape of my own Little Bear) is the picture of the little puppies in the youTube show view you provided who helped the little guy back up on his feet, equal to the youTube of the otters holding hands, and the crow helping/feeding the little kitten.

THIS NEST is of equal, if not greater confirmation of planetary ascension being a reality we cannot ignore anymore. Aho! Wa Do, MID!
Back to top Go down

for your discernment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Psychic Predictions :: Prophecies-
Jump to: