Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Interweavings of souls EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Interweavings of souls EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Interweavings of souls EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Interweavings of souls EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Interweavings of souls EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Interweavings of souls EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Interweavings of souls EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Interweavings of souls EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Interweavings of souls EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Interweavings of souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Interweavings of souls Empty
PostSubject: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Somehow as I read over the post on the forum, I get a little kick when someone starts to sense their past. They get excited as little fragments come to light and are overwhelmed with joy with this new knowledge. I will put myself out there on a limb and say that we are all here together on this forum because we have known one another in past lives and have come together to help with one anothers journey in one way or another. I too have a this feeling of a strong bond with Two hawks, BTM, Spring, Wild Dove, PM and many more here. Its not in your pictures that I know you, but in your spirit and words that grow over time, but in essence, you remain the same. I have just recently been able to recall more of my past lives in the past few years and have now been able to understand what has been shown to me over this lifetime that I really paid no attention to in the past. I have blossomed these past few years and realize it's the same lovely friends that have been helping each other one way or another in our life paths. :party01:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Osiris I too feel the same with each person on this forum. We are small, but there is a connection to each person. I feel a bond with everyone I have encountered here.

I feel we have all been brought together here for a reason that will soon manifest, but we are still a work in progress and understanding. However, I find more and more revealing insights each day when I take my little trip here to the nest.

Oh, Osiris you are behind my smoking sofa. I guess I will just have to get a new one.

:sofa3:

UGH- I need to dust!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:16 am

Osiris wrote:
get excited as little fragments come to light and are overwhelmed with joy with this new knowledge.... come together to help with one anothers journey in one way or another.... it's the same lovely friends that have been helping each other one way or another in our life paths. :party01:

It is the genuine kindness, the consistency and authenticity, and the eagerness to add, rather than subtract or divide. We're not just a huge fan club for each other, it is clear to me that we have been part of a gentle community life before.......perhaps many times, a continual yet new group of young vibrant souls who decided not to age beyond wisdom, but to bathe in its luxury like a kid splashing bubbles. I never thought I was a flower child, but guess I am and always was one.....(we need a big sigh of happy emoticon that says ahhhh---swweeeeeeet! right here)
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Greetings Wild Dove,

The reason I chose interweavings was that we happen to cross paths time and time again in our lives present and past. I have been brought here to this forum not by chance, but by choice. Guided in a way of my lust for who am I , and why am I here type of thing. In all of my searching for this knoledge, I have come to this conclusion. I believe that we are here to learn, and that we choose our paths in life, and experiance all that there is, the good with the bad the happy with the sad, so that our spirit may evolve into something greater than we presently are. Sometimes spending a lifetime working on things that we did not get finished previously, but still proceeding forward with a helping hand now and then with our friends that have agreed to help us with each chosen path in our quest for our higher self.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:31 am

Interweavings is a very good word conveying the idea we are all doing our part in the same tapistry of light that is being woven. The weaving never ends. Its not supposed to. The tapistry of life we are making just is, with all its miracles and tragedies and everything in between. We are the threads, we are the weave, we are the web, we are the weavers and everything you expressed in your post about why you came here is the way I see it, too.

Everything we do when one's mind, desire and intentions are on the same path, recognizing that its all about creating more beauty to the tapistry as we have always done. The weaving seems to me so vast and so wonderful its as though while weaving my way through it I can also sense the interweaving of my brothers and sisters of all life-forms.

Living alone with LittleBear one winter in NM desert near Bear Mountain one HAS to interweave/interact with all living things, or you DON'T survive. Too harsh. You figure out every thread next to you and their weaving patterns or instructions..... you accept, seek out the most useful, uplifting, creative blast(there's plenty of "blasts" of strength energy to capture out "there") that comes your way......grab as much as you need and keep plowin' on. Keep on weaving, baby! Aho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interweavings of souls   Interweavings of souls Empty

Back to top Go down

Interweavings of souls
Page 1 of 1