Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:09 pm

PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE Whirlw10
Shamans from Bali, Please join in our Prayers for Oneness!
PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE Magnus10
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Of course, I'd end up being the sexy part of the joining :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Wild Dove, please help me with an answer to the meaning of those images. I think the bottom one is more beautiful, but for some reason, I am completely entranced by the top one ~ and I don't think it's as pretty, but it "zaps" me in a nice way when I look at it. What do each symbolize?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:02 am

The bottom one is from a drawing of a man in peace on a slab covering a coffin, with the bottom also of a sleeping man. Both are about to awake, and an eye of the universe with tears is watching as the little shaman is calling for the man to wake up.

It is a message of hope for me, because I see in the eye that a loving dolphin was doing the watching.

My drawings/paintings simply grow, I get to know what Ive drawn as I draw it. Sometimes in looking back at it as an artitist, I get stopped dead tracks, save it and file it away. I have over 2,800 images that happened the same way. They drew ME. Spirit will tell me to to file xxxx, stop, click, I do and that is what I post.

One can always simply continue painting the picture and allow you to take you or it take you wherever....

The top one came as I was playing wiith a new toy (filters from photoshop I had just learned how to use properly) swirling other images, and again stopped as I saw elk images on the bear medicine bkground and felt another story about the circling in to all species (rainbow color in middle) in a vortex under the guidence of eagle, hawk (MY PRAYERSTICK FEATHERS PICTURED), bear and elk are the four circle guardians whose message is one of all the brothers and sisters of all living things are caught up in a vortex that is spinning IN CONTROL IF THE MEDICINE OF THESE FOUR SYMBOLS OF SPIRITUAL EARTH GUARDIANS OR ELDERS IS FOLLOWED--- real simple, yet all those areas, Vision, Inner Vision, of Hawk and Eagle, mother love, and Father/Elder noble Elk energy complete a circle of knowing how to behave, regardless if the times are rough or smooth.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:04 am

Oh, and three fish bones means abundance, "one has been blessed, is well-fed" for most NW tribes.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:11 am

Wild Dove the paintings are incredibly beautiful. They are mesmerizing. The gift of being able to relate feelings, messages and inspiration through works of art and paintings has always fascinated me. I cannot draw a stick man and make him look like a stick man. Your colors and the images are very striking.

I have a friend, Luis, from Chile who paints - mostly scenery and animals. He told me that he goes into a trance like state when he paints. When he is finished, if you look closely you can see a person in each painting, but it is not obvious when you first look at it. He says he does not do this on purpose. He has a guide that does this. He painted a portrait of two panda bears for me, and yes it has the image of a person standing behind some bamboo.

Quote :
They drew ME. Spirit will tell me to to file xxxx, stop, click, I do and that is what I post.

Wild Dove this statement struck me because that is almost exactly how Luis explained his gift to me. He does not decide what to draw or paint. It comes to him through inspiration.

What a marvelous gift and talent you have Wild Dove. I am in awe.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:53 am

It is awesome for me, too. Sometimes, I look up a pic I did, spontaneously, like using oracle cards, and it blows my mind away. I say to myself, "Did I draw that?" I can't remember the name of the book, but in it, an artist talks about a dimension where "artists" come from, as though there IS a Matrix/Vortex from which inspiration to draw/play an instrument/dance/compose. I am beginning to believe it is a real place in the universe where this "energy" streams......from/towards.....pulsates, if you will. Perhaps in that view, some of us zero in on the pulsation more so than others.

All those first few scenes of "Close Encounters" where both the ordinary middle-class persons, become obsessed with sculpting or drawing actually happened to me, prior to seeing the film, literally the day before being invited to the very first pre-showing in Oakland. Almost had to be carried out of the theatre, including coming home to our rental (doors locked) finding Ann's bookcase slightly askew, books on the floor, one I had carefully put away, flat out open to a picture of Devil's Table and Devil's Thumb, where the film was actually filmed, where I ended up, unknowingly and learned first of the "sky people" myths about The Arapahoes, my native adopted people....

The connections just keep on reminding me how we are inextricably living out our lives as the "familiars" we have always been.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE   PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAYER IMAGES FOR THE COMING TOGETHER INTO ONE CIRCLE
Page 1 of 1