Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Survive Another Valentine’s Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Survive Another Valentine’s Day Empty
PostSubject: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:38 am

A 24-hour plan that works
~by M. McMahon

Okay, before you read on, step out of your home, look up at the sky and scream, "Why God, WHY?"

Now that we have that out of the way, it's time to face the longest 24 hours of the year for the many, many, many single people in the world. I emphasize "many" because it's easy to confuse "single" with "alone." Single means open for new love that is imminently coming toward you. Alone means, well, alone! Let's break down these 24 hours into a 3-step plan:

First 8 hours
It's best to sleep. Sleep in, sleep it off, just stay asleep. You have permission to call in sick to work. You are sick of the everyday grind and it's time to take a day just for you!

Next 8 hours
Go go go! Manicure, pedicure, new outfit, decadent dessert, movie, hike, museum, bike ride, beach trip, painting, singing, yoga, skipping, dancing. Do something that you like so much it puts you right in the moment, in the right, right now, where you are actually enjoying your own life. Because you have the ability to treat yourself as well (or better!) than any other person on the planet - because you know what you enjoy more than anyone will - ever. Make this a day of intimate love for you and give yourself an awesome few hours.

You can pick a single friend to embark on your eight hours of awesomeness - if they are willing to play by the rules. No tears, no regrets, and absolutely no calling an ex. No matter what! Happy, open single friends are a good idea, actually. Sad faced fellows who want to throw pity parties are forbidden.

Last 8 hours
Fly through the danger zone. You are a beautiful, wonderful, sexy, intelligent, intuitive, sensitive, hilarious, successful person who is loved by many people in your life. Not only that, you are real and human and it's okay if Valentine's Day is just a tad bit painful. Let yourself off the hook in the final stretch. Eat whatever you want. Watch whatever you want on Tivo. Call anyone you like (except ex's - definitely no ex's) and accept that the desire for romantic love is part of being human. It's just one single day in everyone's life and doesn't even exist in most countries. Neither does clean drinking water, public education, adequate healthcare and a stable currency.

So, in many ways, Valentine's Day has everything in common with all the other days in your life. It's a gift, it's a blessing and no matter how you spend it, it's only 24 hours long.

Take it as you take all the days of your life - with love for yourself and others. Take it with gratitude.
Take it with joy.
Happy Valentine's Day to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7OpBgCCEI

🌹
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:26 pm

HAPPY V. D. Everyone!!!! :redhrt: hug gif22 gif26
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:34 pm

Thank you BTM and Thank you MID -- :rose:
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:18 pm

I don't have vd. I hope nobody here does, either.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Quote :
I don't have vd. I hope nobody here does, either.

T'aint nuthin HAPPY about vd. Nope don't need no day celebrating that stuff. grouchy
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:12 pm

It's short for Valentines Day goofus. My sign thingy says "twisted" after humor.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:42 pm

I had a "twisted sister" long before the song.....'cept she was afraid of snakes. I use to hide in the bushes until sis came home from work, then I would let loose a garter/garden snake to crawl on the porch as soon as she stepped up...guess you could call me "twisted brother". I sure had fun hearing her scream, though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survive Another Valentine’s Day   Survive Another Valentine’s Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1