Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU Empty
PostSubject: BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU   BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:07 pm

In my oracle page from Grandmother the voice inside my head (Thoth & White Eagle Speaking with one voice) said: Reach out. Walk into the darkness the same way as you walk into the light, bringing the light that was bestowed upon you with you. The people you will find there are the ones that need it most.
Wow! What a beautiful way to start my day. I will write to you dear journal towards the end of the afternoon or after supper and tell you how it went.
Well, I didn't do what I promised myself I would do. I said I would go take a walk in Forest Park with LittleBear but instead I took a nap, a long nap. I did some computer work in the evening, but that was about it. I felt a little guilty, and this morning in my meditation I received the message: "Stop kidding yourself. Goofing around is OK sometimes. Vacillating between work and pleasure, like a true balancing act; its never direct. Be kinder to yourself!"
So I will.

I began today with the cd "Native Spirit". Its melody line is so clearly attributed to the clear shrill of Eagle, not screaming, but singing. It is setting the tone for the day. Already I have completed several new images I am proud of and feel like its going to be another beautiful day. I am going to use that "Be kinder to yourself" portion of Spirit's voice today. The medicine card for today is: GRANDMOTHER TURTLE.
Her message is also very clear: Go slow, methodically, sing your medicine heartsong softly, continuously and always with prayer and thankfulness for the abundance of practical good medicine, love from above, and tremendous unlimited connectedness to the earth and the health that is possible we offer you as you walk this earth hand in hand with me, your mother. We make a good team when we walk together, same rhythm, same song....

KEYWORDS for FEBRUARY 11, 2008: Kindness and Abundance

Medicine: Grandmother Turtle

"WE MAKE A GOOD TEAM, DEAR BROTHER, WHEN WE WALK THIS EARTH TOGETHER HAND IN HAND, IN THE SAME RHYTHM, SAME FOOTSTEPS, SINGING THE SAME SONG......."
Back to top Go down

BRING THE LIGHT WITH YOU
Page 1 of 1