Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE Empty
PostSubject: THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE   THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm

The Story of Hawk and Dove
by TwoHawk Speaking for The Dove People

This is a story about a Hawk with wounded wing
He flew too high, too fast. He swooped down too wide
He sailed on wind drafts and other gifts
The Sky brought by and by, but he was ruthless.

It was his ego and pride that brought him down,
Too hard, too fast. Sure of his mark, his prey, his catch,
He swooped down too late, as fish did jump,
He missed the chump, hitting the mooring post nearby with his wing

More than a scratch, his bone from shoulder to neck
Was bruised beyond the pale.
And there I was, a man without a home,wandering aimlessly on the plank
When I spotted him.
Forlorn was I, thinking I was he, with a broken mast unable to sail.

I gently picked him up and put him in a box
I brought him home and thought about the why.
I too was wounded by unknown bullets that had shattered my mind.
Thinking the way to be free was to live outside "The Box".

As I looked at him sitting so sad in a cardboard box, I fed him from a spoon.
Carefully observing him determined to beat this jolt to his pride.
I knew he would soon be able to fly. I decided the reason I felt so wounded
Was because of my own ego and pride.

If I attended to my wrongdoing offenses, I thought, while helping him heal
Make amends, so to speak, perhaps I too would be able to fly free once again.
Day by day I made my plans and took care of those I had offended (including myself).
I saw that as I changed course Hawk's wing grew strong

He had found his trojan horse, I had found my steed
Desire and need were looked at straight in the face.
We learned what was what and what was not
We both found sacred space. He in his world, me, in my mind.

Soon we both were on our way again with glee, outside the box
When it was time to part, Hawk took off for the sky.
But before he left, he looked me straight in the eye.
He said to me, "Wild Dove, when you see me soaring high above you

Know that I will always remember all that you did for me and why,
How that a two-legged dove helped a two-legged hawk
Learned what love for predator and prey is really made of.
That is how we both can set ourselves free the next time opportunity wanders by."

By the way, my ship did come in, though
It was unable to reach the dock. The river below had nearly run dry.
I didn't mind. I really didn't need that fancy roustabout of a boat
With the broken mast and sail anyway

I simply dove in and swam to the side
Of my well-earned reward,
Flew through an open porthole I saw ahead of me
And found my "other sky" inside.

Aho!

<:><:><:><:><:><:><:>

"Aglow With Promise"
by TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle

Deep inside I feel a burning light
Seeking a door or perhaps a window with the shades drawn,
For a place to leak out unnoticed.
I don't want to shatter anything,
Although sometimes this burning desire is like
A lightning bolt, even the explosion
Of a bomb sometimes.

Most often, however, it is a soft, warm glow
Just beneath the skin of my heart,
A candle in the dark: a warm glow of promise that is at the root
Of all my burning desires,
Welcome and wanted
And always there when you need it most,

A self-expression useful to a community
Still seeking hope in a world
So easily devoured by the lack of it.

I must keep this candle burning long
Softly, quietly fanning it, not too much, not too little
Just enough, so that The Flame never dies out.

<:><:><:><:><:><:>

“Words of Wisdom”
(White Eagle speaking to me)

The metaphor “Words of Wisdom” is exactly that: a metaphor. Wisdom is not made OF words. WORDS are made OF wisdom. This means the “words” are imbedded within a whole, a “kingdom” of wise knowing. Two steps are essential: One, finding the hidden wisdom, and secondly, applying it or “testing” it. When it comes to spiritual matters, a third element comes in: Bringing it “down” to everyday reality/language & custom. Here are The Teaching Spirits response on “how to” do this:

THOTH : People expect things out of a performer, particularly one who has promoted and promised something he or she intends to deliver. In the case of a spirit warrior who has told the people he or she has had a “spiritual revelation”, he is expected to have something THEY can relate to. Its the same when speaking a foreign tongue. It needs to be “translated”. Although what you receive “from above” is mirrored below, the part you reveal must be worded so that the mirrored image is understood. That’s where YOU, the receiver, must learn patience, humility and underestanding first. Above all, take the time to prepare your material before you present it. Don’t expect THEM to be the patient, humble ones! Ask spirit to help you by telling him who, what language & in what manner will your intended audience be comfortable with. Both you and these “words of wisdom” will then be well-received. If they still don’t understand what you’ve just told them, or are “disappointed with your performance”, that’s their affair, isn’t it? Ask spirit to guide them, let it be, and happily go on your way. Blessings to You! -end of transmission -

RUMI : If you speak of vast coral oceans of cobalt and green, great turquoise skies beyond golden-eagle roaming, only high-flying giants who’ve see the things you are describing can undestand you. You might as well speak of blazing suns and vast expanses of Her oceans to people without eyes or ears. Speak of soft green meadows and little pink flowering bushes where sparrows sleep, of pale-colored mornings with warm kisses of sunlight instead of fevers they cannot fathom. In silence, long after you and your words have gone elsewhere, the colors will remain. -end of transmission -

ABRAHAM : From the first day of your physical birth you began inter-acting with spirit who (In-)formed you. That world is huge. You are never separate from it, yet when You are old enough (physically) you are more adept at expressing it. Yet it is hardly expressible in and of itself. If that is your desire, try using expressive words about ponds and creeks, rather than roaring rivers and mighty oceans. The vastness is hard to reach, yet the teeming life down by the stream is equally vast, equally great in numbers and in importance. It is that this experience is “closer” to human everyday experience. One must travel (mentally) great lengths to encompass, express vast oeans. Travel instead with a little creek water of words, just the amount you can carry on your back. Take a daily jaunt down the path of the park in your neighborhood instead of a sabbatical to the other side of the planet, to experience the ocean of your rebirth.
-end of transmission -

GRANDMOTHER E’LSAH : YOU are a language, a pile of letters, words and symbols. Stand in the middle of yourself as a crane does in the middle of a stream. One foot is planted in the sand by the stream bank, the other foot is planted in mid-air. Her feet are like yours should be: (the metaphor regarding your feet, used to describe understanding) keeping one foot on the ground. It would not be adequate if the other one wasn’t “grounded” in mid-air or “spirit”. Like crane, be “grounded” both in Mother Earth AND Father Sky, wait patiently for the big salmon (great words of wisdom) instead of pecking at small fry (little words of a lesser wisdom). Let them pass you by! Now there’s another way, the one most humans attempt. They ‘ll take a fancy boat out to the ocean to catch the reee-ally big words rather than go a- fishin’ in a small pond, or to stand patiently with nothing on the end of their pole in a small stream. Like Rumi said, soft meadow creek sounds are better than roaring ocean sounds. Daily experience is full of opportunities for understanding, equal, if not greater than, those so-called “peak” experiences. They’re for the ones willing to stand patiently for hours, content with “small fry” before they make the “plunge”! There won’t be many of those in your “audience” anyway, Willy! * § * -end of transmission -

ARTH-ER : Mystical experience is for kings with their magicians, scribes, hand-maidens and knights to help them carry out the royal vision. The mystical experiences I had with Merlin weren’t meant for everyone. It is why we speak to you and others like you. Humble and willing, not a king by social standards, but a king and a visionary to us and to your friends. No one is expecting you to be a visionary of universal truths, which you can be as far as we are concerned, but because you are able to bring these experiences down to a “common” level, We say to you, Bright Blessings to you!
GUENIVIERE : You are my king, but it is my knights I use to help me reach “the people”. Be gentle yet steadfast and determined, humble yet strong, and I will always be behind you. Ask of me to help you with these”words of wisdonm” you are channeling. I can do a better job, in some ways, than Arther can. (Its as if ) the “queen” isn’t charged with the same responsibilities. I am not “expected” to be as “responsible” as Arther is. Trust me on this one. We both can be of great help to you whenever “reaching down” is required. Blessings to you, dear brother!

-end of transmission -

<:><:><:><:><:><:><:>

THOTH : Wow, Willy, what a blessing for Us to hear YOUR words and your thinking behind this dilemma. We are even learning about you and the things you are dealing with. We are thankful for the way you have thought things out. This is a true conversation, whereby your imput is useful to both of Us. Honor this in yourself, this “ability” you are using to guide you on your journey. It is the way we have tried to teach you. You have accepted this and are honoring it. We are proud of you! You and I have just been communicating the way two cells of the same body communicate via the same nerve channel. We are operating in the realm of One Mind, the mind of humanity in harmony with spirit. This communication is being absorbed and re-distributed as you think, as you speak, and as you write. This will be repeated whenever you re-write, re-type or re-read. It is the way it is. When you write and think clearly, as you “re-ceive, re-view, re-vive, even re-gurgitate and re-digest these words you are re-distributing the spiritual nourishment you have been given. If only this could happen more often (among men and women verbally, on a daily basis) We wouldn’t have to do so much writing and thinking for the humans! (˚ ¥ ˚) (* § *) Your impartiality, the ability to adapt to changing situations, the sense of personal responsibility to yourself, your queen and to your land and its people is honorable. It is fitting that you should be called a king. Few are willing to take such a stand, willing to humbly accept, yet recognize the significance of each and every moment of one’s daily experience as worthy of the greatest universal acceptance and honor by those who’ve gone before. We, Bel, Bran, Grandmother, Arther, Gueniviere, Merlin, Morgana, Abraham, Rumi, Geronimo & Cochise, all walk proudly with you as you continue your journey. Your other family andfriends will understand, eventually. Our hearts are gladdened and go with you wherever you choose to go. Great blessings are being bestowed upon you as we speak. Choose to go only to the highest ground where all of Universe’s gifts are displayed in front of you. All that is good is before You. The cleansing of the land where you have made your physical abode and the cleansing of your mind of its shadowy webs is complete for now. Enjoy the freshness that is here. The mists of time past have been lifted from the eyes of the open and the closed alike. What remains have been uncovered, but they were always here, seen now in a new light by more than you can imagine as you write these words. All warriors of the light, look upwards. You’ll see the difference you make, soon {{{{{§}}}}}
-end of transmission -
Back to top Go down

THE DOVE PEOPLE'S VOICE
Page 1 of 1