Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
2012-Beginning or End? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
2012-Beginning or End? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
2012-Beginning or End? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

2012-Beginning or End?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

2012-Beginning or End? Empty
PostSubject: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:13 pm

(If I'm not putting this in the correct location, I apologize!)

What will occur in 2012? There are many questions and few answers. Will nothing at all happen? Will the end of the world come about? Will it be a change in consciousness? Or a combination of all things?
If we observe the present time rationally, we see that humanity is in the beginning stages of a “shift.” This is a confusing paradigm. The issue is that many know “something” is occurring, but very few individuals have the understanding about what that something is. I do not claim to have total comprehension of the future events. However, I do have an inkling of humanity's mass consciousness.
The general feeling seems to be rather gloomy, and the population cannot conceptualize why. The obvious rationale is dangling before us, but there is a refusal to observe. What consequences lie ahead?
We see it every day of our lives. A constant, gnawing emptiness. Materialism. Greed. A lack of concern for the people around us, or the world as a whole. Hatred. Pain. Our solution for the emptiness is merely instant gratification. Taking prozac. Purchasing a new car. Religion. Sex. Dinner at McDonald's. The populace finds its creature comforts within these empty pursuits. The emptiness, you will find, still remains after these materialistic binges. I have been guilty of these errors on many occasions. It still leads back to the same emptiness. Instant gratification is murder to the spirit, mind, and body. Our governments encourage this behavior as a form of control. Intellectualism, creativity and critical thinking are no longer integral to our education curriculum. Consume, obey and conform are the new math, English and art lessons. What is this control all about, anyway? What is the goal here? There is always an end result.
So, we come back to 2012. I like to call this the transition. As “doomy” as mankind collectively feels at this time, there is hope and understanding. Some will make it through the transition-most will not. The time to make soul preparations is NOW. We must get in tune with ourselves to escape the empty void. Humbleness tempered with knowledge, a willingness to assist mankind are powerful weapons to arm ourselves with.
In the coming years, insanity and confusion will rule our perceptions. It will continue to worsen. Learning what WE are and what our inner selves are attempting to divulge are tools that are invaluable toward the end result-regardless of what occurs in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:41 am

Quote :
Heidi Wrote:

In the coming years, insanity and confusion will rule our perceptions. It will continue to worsen. Learning what WE are and what our inner selves are attempting to divulge are tools that are invaluable toward the end result-regardless of what occurs in 2012.

Heidi I think insanity and confusion are ruling some now. Look at the political climate. Whew

I refuse to be brought into it. Time is shorter than many believe. We must prepare, and rise above our lower nature. Let those that can - discern. We are coming to a crossroad soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:18 pm

I agree, Spring, we are coming to a crossroads of sorts. It's interesting but in the Gaia channelings, Gaia says there will be multiple realities created. What you believe will happen, for you, will happen. But something IS happening....Stay tuned for further updates...lol
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 pm

a good place to go for updates on what is going on withthe acsension process is www.whatsuponplanetearth.com. She posts a new energy alert about once a week. It has certainly helped me through times when I thought I was going insane. Those of us who are lightworkers and are here to anchor the light really get nailed by the energy blasts coming at us. Which by the way I think is totally unfair!! :)
Back to top Go down
twohawks

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 pm

masterindisguise wrote:
a good place to go for updates on what is going on withthe acsension process is www.whatsuponplanetearth.com. She posts a new energy alert about once a week. It has certainly helped me through times when I thought I was going insane. Those of us who are lightworkers and are here to anchor the light really get nailed by the energy blasts coming at us. Which by the way I think is totally unfair!! :)
This is not an unfair modes opporandie Master, it is, however, a necessary tool to raise the consciouseness of those willing to participate and be the anchors of that new energy paradigm. This will not be an easy task. Nor should the evolution of those willing participants be easy either! We have collectivily allowed this reality to manifest and collectively we will change it, but not before all draining energies come to light.
You can't clean a toilet without dealing with some shit!!!
Keep your head up and wear a nose plug
Twohawks
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:58 am

Hey Twohawks, did you not notice the smiley face? I was half kidding about the unfair part. There are times whrn it feels like more than I can handle. I realize that just because I don' t REMEMBER signing up for this doesn't mean I didn't. I'm used to dealing with shit, I keep plenty of soap on hand. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012-Beginning or End?   2012-Beginning or End? Empty

Back to top Go down

2012-Beginning or End?
Page 1 of 1