Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Kuthumi Arrives EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Kuthumi Arrives EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Kuthumi Arrives EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Kuthumi Arrives

Go down 
+3
Wild Dove
Liam
doctorjim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
doctorjim

Male
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Quick, Penetrating, Vulnerable
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:54 pm

I was guided to this forum website by a man who was directed to make contact with me by one of The High Initiates of The Spiritual Hierarchy for Planet Earth, that One known as White Eagle. I am an M.D. physician who left the medical profession 18 years ago following an enormous expansion of awareness while being secluded in the mountains of Northern California. During that period of time, I also came to be aware that I am an extended fragment of expression of The Consciousness of Kuthumi, The One Who is now in The Office of The Christ Consciousness and World Teacher for this planet. In other words, my consciousness is an aspect of The Consciousness of The One known as Kuthumi. (all being said non-egoically)

I have lived in the wilderness areas of North America for 17 years now preparing myself for what it is that I came to do, and some of those things include healing, teaching, and creating Spiritual Sanctuaries around North America. I would like to let it be known to all who visit this forum and this topic thread that I offer healings at a distance which utilize The Christed Energies of The Source of my being, Kuthumi, and it is That One Who attends the recipient of the healing session. You may read of the experiences of other people by going to my website, www.kuthumi-hands.com, and clicking on "Sharings and Testimonials".

There are extensive Ascended Master teachings on my website, especially those of Master Djwhal Khul and those of Lord Hilarion. I was informed by The Lofty Ones that They consider my website to be their website, and that shockingly informed me of the confidence that They have in the information provided on the site. I have also written of The Sanctuaries of The Masters that I will be creating in the future. Please see "White Wolf Sanctuary" and "Road Map To The Sanctuary" on my site. These Spiritual Communities will be overseen and guided and guarded by The White Brotherhood.

My e-mail address is doctorjim@kuthumi-hands.com, and my phone number is 928-310-9540. I will be happy to answer any questions and to make arrangements for healing sessions with Lord Kuthumi.

Kuthumi Christ-Love, jim

Last edited by doctorjim on Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuthumi-hands.com
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

ANOTHER party! Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:11 am

WELCOME doctorjim. Glad you stopped by to share your insights and support for the expansion of True Brotherhood on Planet Earth. White Eagle channels and guides me through my daily existance and has provided teachings and rememberings for me when I had my visions in the wilderness also (and still am)..... The Stars belong to him.... The Sky (Arizona and Colorado, in particular....ah!) Grandfather and Grandmother are watching over us..... it is good that you "come and sit a spell with us..."angel

Be well here! Bright Blessings,
TwoHawk Speaking for White Eagle
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:03 am

Welcome DoctorJim, We are pleased you have found your way hear. You are welcome to share any and all insights here at the nest and thank you for the offer of healing work as I'm sure there will be those who will accept your services and the services of the masters who work through you.
Twohawks
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 pm

If I come across as crazy, or humourous, or sexy, or intellegent, or god-like, I probably am ::)
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:15 am

Welcome Dr. Jim. I look forward to hearing more from you,
Back to top Go down

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 am

Welcome to you, Dr. Jim. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and insights with us, and thank you for your kind offer of healing.

Just out of curiosity, when you left the medical profession, how did that go over with your peers? Was it difficult for you?

I'm sure I have more questions, but I'm still on my first cuppa joe.

(Liam, right now I only have room to worship Jehovah Java. heh.)

coffee

Much Love to you, Dr. Jim ~ Melissa
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:31 am

Welcome to TwoHawks, I am glad that you have arrived and I look forward into reading some of your wonderful insights and teachings.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:56 am

Thank you for coming here Dr Jim. We are very pleased to have you here. Thank you for the kind offer of healing. We all look forward to your input on our little forum.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuthumi Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuthumi Arrives   Kuthumi Arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuthumi Arrives
Page 1 of 1