Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Let's Make a Deal! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Let's Make a Deal! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Let's Make a Deal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:22 pm

So here it is, your very own barter/trade section. I know many of our members have specialized skills and or products available, feel free to advertise them here for barter.

I'll start, although I'm not sure how valuable my personal commodity will be to anyone. You can go to:

https://www.youtube.com/beethemiracle

to view my work. I'd be happy to trade with someone, services for goods. I recommend viewing the NPBRA video. geek
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 10:57 am

BTM I just noticed this. I don't know why I missed it. I can't say anything right now. I am choked up watching your "Homeless in OKC" video.

I will come back to this later. It is a wonderful idea.

I will think of something when I dry my eyes.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:18 am

Oh my gosh, now your response is making me all teary-eyed. To say thank you doesn't seem adequate but it's all I have. Thank you.

Spring, because of your reaction to that little piece, you've inspired me to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time. I think maybe now is the time. It's something really, really special and Two and I are very excited about it. We started planning it last night and it is a remarkable idea, one that we never would have had were it not for you, my sweet, loving Spring! I adore you and thank you so much!

Meanwhile, this barter idea was actually first suggested by MID, and then Wild Dove asked for it too, so, hey, here ya go!

And Spring, we already have a deal, remember? When you open your B&B I will make you a fabulous commercial in exchange for a free weekend of luxuriating in the Ozarks with my darling Two. If you throw in some food, lady, I am all yours. I will produce a feature-length docu-drama extolling the virtues of your establishment! lol

:breakfast:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:15 am

Oh my gosh I am overwhelmed BTM. I have always told you that I firmly believe and I feel with all my heart that you and Two have special mission together.

I watched a few of your videos and they are all beautiful, but the Homeless video touched me like you would not believe. It was overpowering and very eye opening. I had to go back and watch it a second time. It sends a powerful message and it is something we all need to see.

Me and soul matey were talking again last night and we may go to the Ozarks in February for a few days to look around and scout out our spot. I think this economic downturn may be a blessing in disguise for us. I found a lot of property online that seems to be going very cheap right now. I know it is a tragedy to take advantage of another's misfortune, but maybe the Spirit is sending them on a different path. We need to get moving. His birthday was last Saturday and he has exactly 3 more years until retirement. So we need to set our sights on getting our idea going. I want this place to be a setting of serenity, peace, calm, and a rest haven for the weary.

I want you and Two to come when we get it right, and we will pamper you both beyond your wildest dreams. I would love for everybody here to eventually meet up there. It would be a wonderful spiritual experience.

This barter thread is wonderful. We may be needing it soon. It will be wonderful to help each other in these trying times.

Thank you my dear BTM. You are such a precious gift to us all.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 11:21 am

I second that motion/notion SM about BTM, Twohawks and everyone here at this site angel I am convinced we ALL (here at this site) are meant to come together, form a true community here in the US AND elsewhere---with the means to fly between both of them(really fly-onprivate plane---more later)....For my last readings (past two years) with Iching, I received "The Gathering Together", and "Heaven over Heaven". I come to this site with the same name as mine, same guides---White Eagle and White Elk. Can it get any better than this?
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:34 pm

This may not be the right spot for this but, since we are all visualizing for ourselves and others I'm going to put this out there. I am looking for some people to "mastermind" with. I'm sure everyone here knows what that is, if not pm me and I'll explain. Anyway, Spring, I am invisioning your B&B, fill us in with DETAILS the more the better. For myself, if you all could see my property I inherited being sold for $140,000 or more I would appreciate it. With part of that money I plan to buy as much land as I can and establish Lovelight, my non profit, which is an animal sanctuary and organic farms. All of the buildings will be "cob" buildings and completely off-grid. BTM let us know what your plans are so we can visualize for you also. I believe we can really help each other with this if everyone is game, what dya guys? Shall we persue this together?
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:20 pm

MID, SM, BTM I see myself as the storyteller/wisdom fire keeper for both children and adults to gather crafts/stories/with real native elders coming to property, doing sweats, the whole nine yards. The time to keep the flame bursting with newness AND the tradition our native ancestors live by is just waiting to happen. It is wonderful to be both the child and the adult, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:52 am

👏 :butrfly: fairy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Make a Deal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Make a Deal!   Let's Make a Deal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal!
Page 1 of 1