Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
The Best of Late Night EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
The Best of Late Night EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
The Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
The Best of Late Night EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
The Best of Late Night EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

The Best of Late Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The Best of Late Night Empty
PostSubject: The Best of Late Night   The Best of Late Night EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:28 am

The Best of Late Night...

"While he was in the Saudi Arabia, President Bush met with the Saudi crown Prince Abdullah. See, he’s not really good at these social situations. He kept asking the prince about his sister Paula Abdullah."

-Jay Leno

"They’re building a New Yankees stadium here. And the progress is really fast. There’s a good reason for it: The workers are taking the same stuff the players are."

-David Letterman

"David Spade is having a baby with a Playboy playmate. Miss March. In a few months, she’ll be sporting a tiny, whiny, crying thing around . . . then the baby will be born, and she’ll move on."

-Craig Ferguson

"If I seem like I’m off my game tonight, I want you to know it has nothing to do with the fact that I spent last weekend with Jessica Simpson."

-Jimmy Kimmel

"It looks like the Democratic field has really narrowed down. It’s going to be a black man or a white woman. A black man or a white woman. You know, this is the same decision Michael Jackson has to make every morning of his life."

-Jay Leno

"“American Idol” premiered last night. Apparently, it was the lowest rated premier in four years. Only 85 billion people watched last night. I like the bad singers better than the good ones. Especially the crazy ones. I was thinking I would like to see a whole show with nothing but crazy people being insulted by judges. And then I remembered that’s already a show, called “Judge Judy.”"

-Jimmy Kimmel

"The Michigan primary is tonight. And then there's the big Democratic debate in Las Vegas. But of course, the biggest story: American Idol is back on the air. More Americans will participate in “American Idol” than in the election of our next president. It’s true. And they’ll be happier about the result."

-Conan O'Brien

"It’s a great day for Oprah Winfrey. She’s getting her own TV network. It’s going to be called Oprah Winfrey Network, or OWN. Which is appropriate: She owns everything. The network will start small, then it will expand, it will get really good, then it will get small again then large, then small."

-Craig Ferguson

"President Bush is visiting our good friends in Saudi Arabia. Today President Bush said the Saudis are fully enlisted in the war on terror. Yeah — so fully, they’re on both sides."

-Jay Leno

"Because of the writers’ strike, the Golden Globes had to be cut down from three hours to one hour. And the winner is? The American public."

-David Letterman

"Congratulations to Nicole Ritchie. She gave birth to a daughter over the weekend. She weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces. I don’t know how much the kid weighed."

-Craig Ferguson
Back to top Go down

The Best of Late Night
Page 1 of 1