Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Need Help! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Need Help! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Need Help! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Need Help! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Need Help! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Need Help! EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Need Help! EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Need Help! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Need Help! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Need Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Ok it's about the news of 2007, I don't need help with writing it but the people in my class I have to say it to I hate it. I mean I honestly hate it. I asked my teacher before and she said that I could say it to her, but today I found out that we HAVE to do it! >_>

Any tips on what to do?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Liam dear, I don't understand what you have to do. Do you have to make a presentation on the news of 2007 to the entire class? What exactly is the assignment?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 pm

It's like the main news of each month last year.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Do you hate the people you have to present this assignment to? Is that the problem, or is the problem with the assignment in general?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 pm

I hate the people I have to present the assignment to.
Back to top Go down

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:43 am

Liam, I don't believe you actually hate anyone, I don't believe you are capable of true hate. That being said, if you are having a difficult time with your peers, I suggest sending them an intentional wave of love, daily, until you make your presentation. You do not have to say anything to them to send love, just think to yourself, "I am sending you Love." I used to have a terrible time in morning traffic, I would be so stressed by the time I dropped the kids off at school, I found myself cursing like a sailor. But then one day, I had a little idea. Every time someone cut me off, or wouldn't let me merge, or whatever the "offense" was, instead of cursing I would send them love. At first, I had to catch myself on the edge of a swear word....lol....but after awhile, it just flowed naturally, sending love....and then....something amazing happened. I had supernatural favor in traffic. Cars parted like the Red Sea for me, no one cut me off anymore, I had no more near misses....It was incredible!

So that is my suggestion to you. Love is a choice, Liam. Like the old Nike ads say, "Just Do It!"

:gif18:
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:18 am

Liam BTM is absolutely right. It is the power of the mind and the intention of the heart.

Liam you are at a very sensitive age. We have all been in situations where we have to interact with people that we don't particularly like. We all still have those same moments, but it is something that we must endure with total aplomb, self confidence and grace. At least you know that this is an assignment that you must do, and are not being put on the immediate spot, so you have time to prepare yourself for this.

Go into this assignment with the attitude that you are going to do the best you can possibly do. Present this assignment with confidence and assurance.

I know that you are sensitive, and wise beyond your years. Do not stress over this. It is but a moment in your lifetime. You will not even remember it as being important in a few years. It is one test in a lifetime of many. I know you will pass this with grace.

You could also show them your terrific sense of humor. I bet most don't even see that side of you. It is a wonderful trait Liam.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Good point, BTM. Your remark about sending lovereminds me of two things. 1. The motor scooter for the deaf and blind called Lucille (on good morning america, two years (more or less0 about the chemical/electro-magnetic signals thoughts have---Demonstration showed that the deaf and blind driver THOUGHT the words go forward, go backwards, stop, turn right, etc. In one's palm, the scooter KNEW what the driver's intentions were..... 2. In my post "Cell membranes are communicating with each other", Dr. Bruce Lipton goes on to say that communication between organic cells (both plants and animals) DON'T seem to communicate very well may have to do with several of the thousands of antennae in the cells membrane could be damaged, made inactive by disease, etc., is the area we should focus on. ("Why do some cells seem to work better than others in the transfer of data?").

Could it be that the old "NormanVincent Peale" idea of "The Power of Positive Thinking" has now been documented? After all, if fear, anger, and bad intentions cause imbalance, spilling out into violence, war, etc., then why can't "thoughts of love" be equally as powerful?......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help!   Need Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: