Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
I BELIEVE EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
I BELIEVE EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
I BELIEVE EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
I BELIEVE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
I BELIEVE EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
I BELIEVE EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
I BELIEVE EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
I BELIEVE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
I BELIEVE EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

I BELIEVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 am

I wish each of you a joyous New Year filled with incredible adventure.

I BELIEVE that each individual has the power to change the world

I BELIEVE that every Action we take can ripple out farther than we realize

I BELIEVE that ordinary people can do extraordinary things

I BELIEVE that Compassion is stronger than hatred

I BELIEVE that Knowledge is stronger than ignorance

I BELIEVE that Understanding is stronger than fear

I BELIEVE that it is possible to see through another's eyes if you try

I BELIEVE that each of us is connected by our shared Humanity

I BELIEVE that our similarities are more important than our differences

I BELIEVE that all individuals have a right to dignity and respect

I BELIEVE that you should do unto others as you would like others to do unto you

I BELIEVE that Hope is stronger than despair

I BELIEVE that every Random Act of Kindness makes this world a better place

I BELIEVE that while governments make treaties, individuals make Peace

I BELIEVE that it is possible to change the Path you are traveling

I BELIEVE that each individual must make a conscious decision to choose Peace

I BELIEVE that you have to lead by example

I BELIEVE that Peace Will Prevail

I BELIEVE that together, we can Heal the Heart of Humanity

Copyright Christopher B. Buck 27 December 2007
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: I BELIEVE that it is possible to see through another's eyes   I BELIEVE EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 12:21 am

Spirit told me to send this to remind us about the things that go on all the time:

LittleBear and I were walking down the beach one day getting closer to our favorite tree and there sat Crow. He seemed to be staring at me. Below him a circle of crows had formed. They too looked as though they were ready to devour me. Was this going to be another segment of the Hhitchcock film "The Birds"? The previous night was bad enough, nightmare full and dark thoughts still stirring in my brain. The sun hadn't risen yet, and the air was cold. It was winter, yet the river was calm and a mist was rising above it. Perhaps it might get warm after all, I thought as we approached the tree. Elder Crow began speaking. "Don't worry so, TwoHawk. The nightstorms subside, the morning rains turn to mist, the sun shines later on. That's the way it is for The Crow People. A tanker comes by, the river rages, the waves pound the shore, leaving clams, even salmon carcasses behind. The Crows went to work, as they had been expecting this all along. They cared less about LittleBear and me. Then, looking up, now some twenty feet away from the cottonwood sat Hawk. He too looked me straight in the eye. He said to me that I hadn't left a stone unturned, I had done my job, yet there was more to do and see. "Look down at your feet, " he cried. I did so and there lay a perfect feather. I picked it up. It was a wing feather of an Osprey. It said Hawk had left it for me, to remind me of the Grandmothers warning about the change in the tide, how that the time would come when raven, crow, hawk and eagle would be sharing the same hunting grounds. The time was now. Hawk then flew towards the other side of the river, landing on a mooring post from the abandoned dock nearby. While focused on the feather, he must have caught his prey, for he was already feeding it to his wife and brood. When that was done, he and his wife flew towards us and said as they passed by, "Come fly with us. Climb up onto our backs. We're going to the meadow to play today. Breakfast is over, the young'uns have been fed. Eagle won't harm them. In my mind I did head up in the sky with him, and as we flew, I saw eagle head in the opposite direction towards hawk's nest, but landed on another mooring, a football field's length to the north. So mesmerized by him, I left my flight with Hawk and LittleBear and I simply sat down on the sandy shore to watch. Eagle was surveying the whole scene, and headed towards us as though he too was going out to the meadow. I saw in his eye that his sharp glance was one of approval, too, that The eagle nation was satisfied with the ways things were going. The times had changed. I had done no wrong sleeping in, stressed out with worry about the dificult times. my people, and the uselessness or the worth of my work. He told me, tell your people that Grandmother Spirit is right. The pickin's are thin, but there's enough for both of us, if we are able to give a little slack. The pact we made with The Hawk Nation is one you humans aught to consider. The act of Kindness and Sharing what is left has already begun. You watch! You'll see. "We thank you and those like you who have stood up for us these past few years. The dams are going, the forests are returning, and the forces of evil are being rounded up as we speak. Soon they will find themselves alone, no one paying attention. Mother Nature has decided to give you guys another chance. It sure was a close call, however. You almost lost it! Forces are changing hands in a good way. Tell your people this is so. Be well, Brother."

And so dear listener I am just doing what I was told to do. You can take it from there. Aho!

ps. By the way, on my way back home, I found an eagle's feather, too. Now they both hang above my altar here in my apartment as we speak. It is good to know the eagle and hawk people are willing to work with us once more.....
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 10:14 am

That is beautiful Wild Dove. Thank you for sharing. Its nice to hear good news.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:54 pm

I BELIEVE that I am extremely sexy

That is all
Back to top Go down

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:40 am

Thank you WildDove for sharing that! I love to hear good news...and what you heard in spirit lines up with a recent channeling I read from the Brotherhood.

P.S. I, too have an altar that has just more or less assembled itself. As I found differnt items I just started putting them in the same location and one day, I noticed I had fashioned myself a nice tribute to all the magnificent gifts Spirit has given me! I have a hawk feather, an eagle feather, a feather from a blue heron, a dove feather, a boji stone, a pendant made from seraphinite, and a tooth from a whale. Along side is an entire box of small white feathers ~ I have found so many, I had to stop picking them up, I have no place to put them! flower
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I actually have several thousand. I am forming an educational non-profit company so I can send them as gifts for learning the native way, how that each feather, like rosary beads, for an example can ACTUALIZE Spirit within the person holding them. When finished, the feather is then passed on to someone else in the "company formed" and upon my demise, all return to Mother Earth. Each feather has been smudges, put together with "companion feathers (heron: independence with loon:motherhood, and pheasant feathers meaning service to one's family, etc., then wrapped with association plant, leather(sometimes fur) appropriate color.

There is a good reason real animal and bird parts must remain spiritual/educational tools, and nothing more. And no money exchange, because of exploitation/greed/indifference. Yet these feathers are feathers I found on my hiking (thirty years of it) trips. I knew that one day the purpose would be clear. There is SO MUCH to learn from the birds.......true messengers of great spirit and mother earth.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I BELIEVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I BELIEVE   I BELIEVE Empty

Back to top Go down

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: