Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not Empty
PostSubject: Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not   Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:41 pm

One hour ago, 8:24 PM precisely on PBS Globetrotter episode about Vietnam/China the script/voice talking about a certain goddess statue said ...her head was chopped off..." At the very moment she said head chopped off, the 15" ceramic native goddess on my altar fell to the floor, her head falling off as though chopped and rolled next to my feet.

I had to report this. You would think that a 63 yr old man involved in abnormal/psychic/spirit work for fifty years would no longer be surprized by such "synchronicity", nevertheless I was. Lately this sort of thing has been happening quite often (as compared to the last two years for me, which has been rather quiet on that front).

Has this been happening to any of you lately? Replies much obliged. Aho!.
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not   Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:22 am

Wow, Wild Dove, thats wild. I'm not sure what to think of it. Was it a documentary or was it happening at that moment?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not   Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 11:07 pm

I am continuously having syncs. When I was young I could not explain them to anyone. I just knew what was happening and would see or feel them with regularity. Today I am attuned to the syncs on a higher level, and can recognize the importance and significance of even the smallest pattern of meaningful correlation.

I would think that the Goddess losing her head holds a great personal significance for you. But it also came to me that it could have something to do with the recent event of Bhutto's death. I know she is not a Goddess, but she was revered in Pakistan, and this event is political dynamite for the Arab countries and the U.S. It will most certainly alter the course of events in 2008. I am not sure what "the Goddess losing her head" means, but it is without a doubt a very powerful message for you. That the head of the Goddess landed by your feet is yet another substantial message.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not   Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 am

To answer your questionWild Dove, "Has this been happening to any of you lately?" ~

Absolutely! I think my own personal world is comprised of a never ending stream of syncs. I am fascinated by them, I've never believed in coincidences ~ everything happens for a reason.

As for your sync, I will tell you that there is something about China, I often have "China signs," I haven't quite figured it out yet, but Spirit wants me to pay attention to China for some reason. One day I walked into my bedroom and found a chinese coin in the middle of the floor! I have no clue where it came from, it seems it just materialized there. That is only one of many, many syncs concerning China ~ interesting....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not   Serendipity, Co-incidence:  I think not Empty

Back to top Go down

Serendipity, Co-incidence: I think not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: