Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Starseeds EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Starseeds EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Starseeds EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Starseeds EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Starseeds EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Starseeds EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Starseeds EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Starseeds EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Starseeds EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Starseeds

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starseeds Empty
PostSubject: Starseeds   Starseeds EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 7:33 am

On the Nature of Starseeds

by Michael Sharp (www.michaelsharp.org)

This article is appearing in the South African magazine Renaissance and in the North American Planetlightworker.com

Starseeds

In this article I’d like to take the opportunity to talk a bit about starseeds. Chances are very good that anyone reading this article will have come across the term more than once while reading in the New Age and alternative (alternative meaning outside the “box” of organized religion) spiritual literature. Although a rare term in the general population, the term starseeds is one that gets bandied about a lot out here at the cusp of the ascension transition.

So just what are starseeds?

Let me try and answer this without boring those who already have a good idea of what starseeds are all about.

To understand what a starseed is, you have to first understand that our world, this earth, is a very special place. As explained in The Book of Life: Ascension and the Divine World Order (BOL), on this earth we’ve been working on The Ascension for several planetary cycles in various states of consciousness from high to lower and all stages in between. As you can tell by looking at recorded (i.e., recent) history, our current state of collective consciousness does not appear to be all that high. The wars and deaths and famines and plagues and other forms of earthly darkness reflect this basic fact. I mean face it. We would not win any awards for love and compassion on this planet.

Keep in mind here before you get too elevated that there is no judgment implied here. This darkness that we have worked in has been a necessary as part of this phase of our ascension work. For reasons outlined in BOL , we willing adopted this low level of consciousness because we needed to in order to play in duality (i.e., yin/yang) and have our energy reactions (our emotions) that would ascend this planet.

The bottom line here is our work has involved mucking around in the mud of limited consciousness for a long time now. We did this while we were working on the ascension.

Good news though! We are done our work and now that we are done, we are free to raise our consciousness and fix this earth so that the a) ascension can proceed and b) we don’t have to live in these God forsaken conditions any longer.

Of course, as many of us are aware, raising our consciousness has not been an easy task. In fact, we have been at “it” for a couple of centuries now and up until very recently we (and by we I mean those of us who live in the “so called” advanced nations of this world) haven’t made a lot of progress. This is not really surprising when you think about it. Not only did we have an incredible amount of misunderstanding and misconception about the way we (and by we I mean Immortal Spirit) live in and create this universe while beneath The Veil (as some people like to call our limited consciousness), but we also had some very powerful people actively working to keep us in darkness. Given the two weights on our consciousness, its not surprising that we struggle mightily to throw off the bondage that has been placed on our body and soul.

This is where starseeds come in.

Starseeds (a.k.a. lightworkers) have come to this earth to help raise The Veil and lift our consciousness back up to the exalted Cathedrals of Spirit where it belongs (and where we are most comfortable). Starseeds are basically souls that have come from “the stars” (i.e., from other planets, other systems, other galaxies, etc.) to do some kind of work on good old planet earth here.

Starseeds are like immigrants or travelers moving to a foreign land on a job contract but unlike travelers on this earth, they don’t take their bodies with them. Starseeds come in consciousness to this planet and then incarnated in new infant body, grow, learn, remember, and then apply what they know and what they have learned about conditions here to help lift this planet up out of the darkness. How do they do that? Well they come as teachers or martyrs, homeless people or Avatars, warriors or shamans, druids or scientists and they come and help us with our “issues.” They come with medical knowledge or scientific knowledge or social knowledge and they come to try and make the world a safer, brighter, and more loving place. They have done this in steps or stages and they do this in order to bring each individual up to the point where the individual can look up, open their eyes, and throw off the spiritual shackles.

Starseeds have been working on conditions (really practicing) and getting things ready for “The Awakening” on and off for millennia. The most recent planetary push to raise consciousness to the point of enlightenment started about two hundred years ago and continues in exponentially accelerating waves of light as I type these words. As I type these words, conditions are already ripe for The Awakening and individually or collectively, it is now merely a matter of time.

Why now? Well, that’s explained in the Book of Life but suffice it to say that now is the time and in order to complete our ascension work its now important we shrug off our psychological and spiritual shackles and move forward into the full light of Spirit.

Getting to this point has taken over two centuries! This is a living testament to the difficulty that you starseeds have had getting us here. It has been one tough slog and not so much because of the limitations of the people (when you come right down to it, we are all Sparks of the One and limitation just ain’t in our vocabulary) but because of the prodigious amount of energy that has been spent keeping us locked up. We’ve made progress though right! Five hundred years ago, I would have been burned at the stake for writing these words.

But let’s not dwell on the work of the recent starseeds. Everybody knows they (we) have done a lot of work and at this point in the game, I don’t want to make heroes out of the starseeds and lightworkers who have come to help out. After all, they just came here to do a job and although they’ve often paid a horrible price for the privilege of doing that job, (e.g., being burned at the stake, murdered, kept in a dungeon, etc.), really they are no different than you or I. Starseeds really just avoided all the really hard work by showing up to the party late!

You see, technically we are all starseeds. We are all immigrants to this planet. We all come from some other place. The difference between a “starseed” and most of the people on this planet is that the starseeds are door crashers. The rest of the planet has been here for a long time. Some of you (though not all of you) have been here since the beginning which is, on this world, many millions of years ago. Others have come more recently. We’ve tried this ascension thing multiple times (i.e., in Lemuria, in Atlantis, and now in Terra) and any one of us could have come to the party at any time in the long history of this ascension attempt. There has never been (and never will be) any restrictions on participation. You just have to want to be here to help with the ascension.

As you may or may not know, we have come close to The Ascension several times. In the end, we’ve always failed. Until now! In all those ascension attempts through the centuries we have struggled and fought to do our energy and ascension work with a semblance of spiritual dignity in conditions of existence that make most souls in this universe cringe at the mere thought of it. It has been a heavy load and let me congratulate you for carrying it.

Now this doesn’t mean that some people are “old souls” and some are “new” souls or that those who came earlier are somehow better than those who came later. That’s all hierarchical nonsense and not true. All the souls at this dimensional level differentiated from The One at exactly the same time. So we’re all the same “age” (as if age as measured in physical terms was relevant anyway). Neither is one group better than another. We just all chose different experiences and different outcomes. Some of us wanted to experience the whole thing from Lemuria through Atlantis to Terra, and some of us just wanted to here for the bang at the end. The difference is merely one of choice and interest. We chose early or later for reasons between us and God and that’s hardly something that can be questioned.

But whether we chose early or late, sustained effort or intense pressure makes no difference. Scientist or homeless person, housewife or president, technically we are all starseeds and we are all working on the same Divine Plan. The only difference is in our jobs and the tenure of our stay on this earth. We are all the same and given the nature of this ascension experiment and the incredible amount of effort we have all put in to enduring and overcoming, we all have something to be incredibly proud of.

And now, since the ascension is proceeding without restriction, I can say (and in fact I think I will say), welcome Home Starseeds! And if this excites you, just wait. The best is yet to come.

Namaste

Michael Sharp
Back to top Go down

Starseeds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Psychic Predictions :: Prophecies-
Jump to: