Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams

Go down 
+4
Tautog
Spring Miracles
lovablegypsy
Abigail
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:18 pm

(Hope nobody minds an essay!)

Are dreams a manifestation of reality...or is reality a manifestation of dreams? That is a question I have been pondering recently.
In our dreams, we discover remnants of the past. We discover alternate realities, where events transpose themselves into a juxtaposition of weary daytime dramas. What is the significance of these seemingly unimportant, jigsaw memories?
Perhaps they aren't memories at all. Perhaps it IS another reality, a reality in which we transcend the most tedious tasks, a reality in which our most latent fears make themselves evident. It might be a higher power conversing with our subconscious.
Consider this. You are two separate entities. One side is the light. One side is the darkness. This is the way the world was created, the polar effect so to speak. Order and chaos. Our souls contain remnants of both energies, from the beginning of the universe. Our souls are remnants of the creators and their chaos and order. We are divine souls that are trapped in a materialistic world. The blatant materialism that manifests itself has caused distress and chaos to the soul of the very fabric of the universe. Our dreams might be able to assist us in uncovering our true nature.
Instant gratification is a bit of a misnomer. Our desires for mere material objects do not gratify our spirit. Instead, it weaves a web of mistrust, deceit, and governmental control.
I have found that I have clairvoyance through dreams. I dream about the future quite frequently. One dream symbol I encounter often is a devastating flood. I feel this is a warning of things to come. The earth is fragile, and is beginning to experience the effects of the problems of our planet. Mother Nature will get her revenge. Perhaps I am delusional, but someone, somewhere wants me to have the knowledge. Whether that is a god, or a spirit, or time itself...something is trying to warn me. In turn, I need to warn you. Prayers, meditation can help us. Call me a hippie if you must...but I know what is coming. Many people cannot understand this information...so they hide within materialism or insignificance.
The recommendation? A thorough inventory of our lives, within the confines of our dreams and perceived reality. Dream diaries and life diaries can assist us with the coming transition. It is doubtful that the populace can comprehend the future reality, and our souls need to be prepared in order to move on to the next realm.
Back to top Go down
Abigail

Abigail

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Nice topic Heidi,

I hardly dreams yet when I do I can't remember, than the one that I could remember, it is always confusing :x I think 99% dreams that I could remember will leave me feeling 😕 <---- like that LOL
Back to top Go down
Magi

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:34 pm

My dreams are pretty simple. I sleep good. I dream of God and of loving Wasayo. We walk dogs. We are happy.

Like in real life.
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 12:42 am

nice post
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 am

Magi wrote:
My dreams are pretty simple. I sleep good. I dream of God and of loving Wasayo. We walk dogs. We are happy.

Like in real life.

Oh Magi I love that. How inspiring. You have a great life! May you always be blessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 7:09 am

I really feel the same way about the alternate-life going on in your dreams. I dream a lot, and my character always seems to have the same kind of energy and feeling. There's always different situations, but whenever I go off into my dreams... I always feel like I'm visiting someone I know, like a friend. The character I'm portraying always just seems to... feel the same (if that makes any sense).
Back to top Go down
Tautog

Tautog

Number of posts : 46
Humor : Arrived
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 am

What I wonder is whether dreams can be affected by things outside our control. If a person is as much him/her self in dreams as in real life, then dreams would be as hard to influence as reality itself, and dreams will be honest. I've seldom received messages in dreams, but I have had sensed some while awake, and I think some of those last ones have been sent by entities with evil intent or at least with little wisdom.

Now, how reliable are dreams about the future, particularly metaphorical dreams? Are they things that are going to happen because that is the way of the world, and you're just seeing them before they happen, or are they things that might happen but that you can still change?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:35 am

I have had many dreams that manifested into reality. Although not as exactly dreamed. An example is one where I woke my husband at 3:00 in the morning after dreaming of a fire. I could feel the flames and I saw people jumping. I had inserted myself into this dream so I was experiencing this. I told him we had to leave because at the time we were living in a second floor apartment, and I interpreted this dream to believe it was going to happen where we lived.

Of course he thought I was a lunatic, but I was so insistent that he agreed. We got up and went to his mother's house, and later that morning there was report on the television of a fire in a hotel -downtown from where I lived - and several people jumped to their deaths.

This has happend to me many times. So yes I do believe that we receive these warnings in dreams and sometimes they are metaphorical.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 8:38 pm

Here is my take on dreams.

We often have multiple dreams when we sleep, it is only those we remember as we are awakening from our sleep. I feel that we are communicating with God through our Spirit when we sleep. We are being shown things of old, things that are happening now, and things that are to come. Nothing is written in stone and does not always play out as we had seen it in the dream. It is a learning session and sometimes the things of everyday life gets caught up in our dreams that make it hard to make sense of the dream. You can get yourself dissaplined to write each one down as soon as you wake up, then latter you can try to get some meaning from them.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 3:33 pm

You are rather wise... To have figured that out, be careful with what you have learned. Know, and understand this... We may be two seperate entites within on vessel. Never try to seperate them into two vessels though. I would love to hear of some of your dreams... Please share.
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Ok Scionus, here is one for you, very simple and basic.
I recently had a dream that I was back in the military, National guard this time and in the desert. Just to fill you in, I spent 15 years active duty in the Air Force, the last 8 of them in land based Nuclear Missiles. I am very vocal in my dreams and this one my wife awoke to hear. I was discussing with my comrades in arms what I did before I was shipped to desert duty. I was telling them that I was an Elevator technician and explaining the wages and benifets that I was receiving from this job comparred to the meager pay I was receiving through the guard. Now this is not the first dream of being back in uniform, just one of many. I am here to tell you this would not be of my own accord or chosing, but far from it. I did not get the feeling of any anxiety so I will say it is a safe bet that this dream revolves around two things, Money and the Economy. Each time I have a dream about being back in the military, the dow usually is on the downswing and talks of recession is in the air. I believe that some of our dreams have a direct relationship with what we are feeling at that time in our lives and not necessarily prophetic so to speak. This was brought about by my own fears of our economy backsliding and the war at hand. The military was something I was always good at and knew that I could always fall back on if times got tough. This was one I had this past week. I believe that the majority of my dreams are easy to understand, because they are influenced by my environment around me. The ones that I cannot figure out are more intense and require's some meditation.
Back to top Go down
elk

elk

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:05 am

hi. while reading this interesting discussion it occurred to me that there is an association that people seem to take for granted, and that is that dreaming occurs when we are asleep or sleeping.

does anyone care to have a go at defining dreaming and sleeping or being asleep? do our eyes really need to be closed to dream? what about the dream of the earth? the dream of different societies around the planet... do they each have a fragment of culture that creates the full picture?

i believe that meditation is able to influence our daily life (collective dream of society?) as we are able to maintain conscious awareness while in a state of consciousness that it altered from our normal perceptions. its a bit like having an insert button on the computer, some people have it activated constantly.

wether our eyes are open or closed we are a dynamic form of consciousness ( i did not say state of consciousness as i donot believe consciousness is fixed).

there are rythmns, oscillations, pulses, colours, occuring without end. (within our body measured in the western world in the brain, but they are also all around us in our environment, there is no separation and hence as the planet ascends so does humanity and the form our societies take) .

it may be that some of those phenomina ( realms of consciousness?) are more easily accessed and remembered for those who have undertaken training in a spiritual tradition eg. monks. for most they are called dreams, or dreaming or sleeping asa generic term, as conscious awareness ( eyes open?) isnt maintained and the eyes close.

i feel that we have been taught definitions of who we are, reality and things, that keep us focused in a particular way, abit like a horse having those blinker things on so they dont see sideways.

well it is 3am here. best get some sleep!!<>
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 pm

To Elk and everyone else interested in this subject:

You touched upon the very essence of my spirit work. I don't announce myself and what I do until a gate opens up for it. You opened The Gate, ELK. Every paragraph in your poast adds meaning to the whole concept of dreams, which I fully agree with each and every one. Twohawks admin offered me my own forum to discuss in detail the things we touch upon. Go to CONVERSATIONS WITH WILD DOVE and there I will put in many more details than here. For now, I simply want to describe my own information about it all.

1. Native American and Australian indigenous people speak of THE DREAMTIME. Before I knew about this, I went to a particular tree in Portland situated on top of a mountain right in the heart of the city. Its only 1200 feet high, but the tree (a noble pine) overlooks all of Portland. Sitting under that tree, I heard voices in a native tongue and in english. It was powerful, but I did not know the meaning of the words.
I went to my friend Ken Smith, our Warm Springs native elder and teacher and repeated the words. He knew exactly what tree, her name and what she was saying to me. He told me that I was an Iyseska (ysekrin for NW salmon people) a gate-keeper of The Dreamtime. He explained that dreaming is NOT separated from Real-time. However, a gate-keeper (as in a canal gate-keeper who regulates the flow of water from one part of the canal to another part) is how we "navigate" through this world.

2. Jung spoke of four worlds: conscious, sub-conscious, un-conscious, and super-conscious. Jung is considered THE expert in dream analysis, by many. Native people speak of four worlds, four directions all WITHIN the same circle. Cherokee people, in particulat, speak of SEVEN worlds, SIX within the sevevth, or the seventh in the center where the other six whirl and spin around it. Both happen simultaneously, therefore, the point of convergence, like the gate-keeper regulating the same body of water is "WHERE IT'S AT", not the slipping in and out of, so to speak. IN OTHER WORDS:

3. WE ARE BOTH THE DREAMERS AND THE DREAM. WE ARE BOTH THE WEAVERS AND THE WOVEN ONES. Each dream, like each imput (and retrieving) being a part of the whole, literally the dna gene pool, we all are affected, by the dream itself, the telling and the listening (particularly our own, but not always) and in the weaving that goes on. We ARE learning from our dreaming onstantly. That one tiny part (waking up with a string of dreams seemingly segmented) we all focus upon, is SO VERY SMALL, yet significant on a personal level.

People need to be telling their dreams publicly (as here at this forum) so that a record of the dna/gene segment allows for meditation/throught processing. We can all communicate better with each other, knowing we are often dreaming the same dream......
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:07 pm

Yes Elk, you don't necessarily have to have your eyes closed or have to be asleep. I can remember that when I was younger and in elementary school, I would often look out the window and really was not focosing on a particular thing outside, but rather taking myself out of a place that bored the pants off of me. Some might say that I was daydreaming. I thought of this as something totally different than daydreaming of grander things in life so to speak, but have felt that I was being summoned/guided by something bigger than myself. I felt as though I was being taken to another place as though I was being instructed/participating in a learning experiance that I was supposed to go through. I would always feel like I had gotten a good nights rest after one of these sessions, all the while being awake and eye's wide open. I could not stand to be in school because most of what was taught was not interesting in any way shape or form to me. I enjoyed Wild Dove's post and agree that we should be posting our dreams, because our lives do intertwine with each other more than we know it, something brought us together here at this forum.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:46 pm

In reading your reply, Osiris, I felt like I was talking, brought back immediately to my own childhood. People said the same things about me. Now, I look at my family and old friends and have gone from the "shake my head and sigh" position to "if only you knew what I now know so deeply, how that this other dimension is so real, so deeply intertwined with our everyday reality, all I can say, is, "I hope you too will find this realm of wonder and innocence, excitement and curiosity, knowledge and assurance. Its all there. Its always been there....."
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 5:07 pm

I sure wish HeidiLore who started this topic would come back. She speaks clearly and well at that. Good work, Heidi, wherever you are!
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Wild dove, It has been comming slowly but surely for somew time now. What has astonished me over the past few years while reachearching my family tree, is the fact that the same names, last names have followed and surrounded my family to the same area where I live today. We are talking from 1710 till now . Look at the neighbors that lived next to you while growing up that had an inpact on your life one way or another, and start researching your family tree and you will be surprised at the same last names, even the odd names of people that have lived as neighbors next to your ancestors homes. I believe that these are the people that have chosen to help each other in each incarnate to participate in each others path/journey . I believe that you choose your life path/lesson so to speak, before you ever come to this side. Although some would say that I'm crazy, but I do believe this to be true in my life as I know that I have been here before.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Osiris, my actual legal name is William Magnus Wenstrand. Magnus, (my great great grandfather Nils Magnus (many kings of Sweden are named Magnus, sixteen of them, great great grandfather was a senator in the first Swedish parliament, said to be given the name by King Magnus XII) would have given his son ___Magnusson, ____Nilsson etc., etc. It is unusual for a persons last name in Swedon (during the 1980's) to have Magnus as a last name. Somehow all the first borns found in my own family tree research (a huge book) stuck with the name Magnus. Wenstrand was added in 1893 because Peter Magnus had seven male kids, all named Petersson. When we came to this country there were too many Petersons and since we lived along the shoreline of Lake Venne (county Venne) in Sweden and it was on great grandfather's documents, authorities dubbed him Vennstrand, thus V(W)enstrand my current legal name. I have always been William Magnus, or Will Magnus on every document etc...

I am a storyteller, metaphysical/sci-fi self-taught scientist/preacher creating my own world, soon to be published (I hope). When I first used the name Will Magnus? as long as I can remember, my business cards, my signed name on my drawings and paintings, etc. I am the original (I'm 63 yrs old) Will Magnus. Today there are 40,000 websites about Robot Scientist Dr. Will Magnus (Roughriders Marvel/DC comic books). The site says William Magnus (real name). The author is dead.
No way of finding out how my name and the name of his character and much of the things I talk about (on the internet) since the 1990's my first time using, even knowing about the internet with any real connection to identity theft, using other persons names un aware, etc. and so on. Dr. Will Magnus was created in the 1940's according to documentation on the author.....I was born in 1944.

I was commissioned by a blind student of mine to go to Munster, Wales (now England) to find out about his great-great grandfather. In a dusty archive room in the little town I was given the key to the archival room no one had asked for in years ever since the librarian had worked there. On the dusty table, while looking for information about my client's ancestry, I saw a hand-written note of a man looking for info about his family still sitting there on the same table. His name? Peter Magnus. I then met an historian from the town who helped me find the cemetary where my client's great-great grandfather was buried. We found his grave marker. (Had to remove a lot of moss, briars, etc. NEXT TO HIS GRAVE WAS THE GRAVE OF MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER NILS MAGNUS!!!! (whom all we knew was that he was rather eccentric and disappeared with the fmily fortune. No one knew where he might have gone to, and of course where he was buried. To continue, he had joined a mysterious group of spirit-mystical men called The Brothers.

Today I the great-great grandson of Nils Magnus am on the internet channeling information about The Sacred Brotherhood assigned to this planet. I was doing this and literally got the assignment YEARS before I found my great-great grandfather's grave.

Is all this mere coincidence or serendipity? I doubt that seriously. Somehow we are all connected in ways only The Dreamtime (without conscious predjudice/interference) reveals it. Someone, or something brought me in contact with the blind student who brought me into contact...etc., etc., etc. That my life (which can be documented) has revealed such incredible "co-incidences" may be because this story of connectedness needs to be told over and over...

All three scenes I just described are real, up close and without agenda. Hollywood couldn't invent a more fascinating journey. We are just at the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of discovering our true connections to each other........through our dreams......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams   Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Manifestations of Reality Within Dreams
Page 1 of 1