Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
The Way of the Dolphin EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
The Way of the Dolphin EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
The Way of the Dolphin EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

The Way of the Dolphin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Way of the Dolphin Empty
PostSubject: The Way of the Dolphin   The Way of the Dolphin EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 8:51 am

FEAR VS.LOVE
AND
THE WAY OF THE DOLPHIN

By Andrew Eric Parker

I'd like to take this opportunity to share a few thoughts with you all on the topic of fear and love in direct relationship to the work I love to do--the inspirational work of bringing people to joy through the magic of whales and dolphins!

F.E.A.R- false evidence appearing real! Have you ever been in a state of fear where your body sweats and your heart pounds and your thoughts race around your head looking for a way out? The thing about fear is that there is no escape. It is a vicious cycle of chemical reaction and hormonal rush that feeds your racing mind, creating scenario after scenario of what "might" happen. Have you ever really looked at what makes you scared? Have you ever thought about your own process around fear?

Fear is a past-based learned response to perceived threat and it has immense value for us in certain circumstances. It is also a tool used by us to control. We allow it to be used by our governments and media outlets to sell us on a concept. We allow certain levels to be present in our lives and to create the context for our lives and our society. Fear robs us of our power. Once in fear, we are generally at the mercy of the situation, acting on instinct and survival.

Fear, my friends, is an illusion created by the mind. Threats, of course, can be real, but how we re-act is the key. Fear is a contraction of our energetic being; it closes us down and limits our innate potential. The presence of fear often puts us in a state that is easily manipulated and controlled. In fact, it is our choice what state we choose to be in. Once in fear, we are often at the mercy of the perpetrators and the illusion. Thus fear is a disempowering state.

Love is an energetic, expansive state of divine creation. In essence there are only two sponsoring thoughts from which all thought forms spring--Fear or Love--the two hemispheres of thought and two hemispheres of the brain, the yin and the yang of all creation, the black and the white, the here and the there. Love is characterized by our feelings and we say that often love is centered in the heart, as in "I love you with all my heart." The heart is the barometer of our divine creative tool. Our ability to create what we want in our lives is a heart and feeling centered philosophy. The science of HeartMath for example. When we are in love, not just with the beings we are passionate with, the wives, girl/boy friends or lovers, but whenever we are in love, we are in the moment. We can in fact, be in love with our fears.

How does that work? Simply what we resist persists and what we look at disappears. Therefore for us, each fear holds a world of self growth when we stop resisting the feelings and embrace all experiences for the gifts they hold. It is then we are in love. We can even be in love when we experience deep and profound loss like the loss of a loved one. I say this not to offend another who may have lost and has not yet seen the gift, but as a sharing from one who has lost and has seen the gift. (see 5th Remembrance "death is never a tragedy, always a gift" in Conversations With God, Home with God - Neale Donald Walsh). Love sets us free. Love is the space of divine creation, at one with the laws of attraction, and the truth of experiential abundance. It is expansive and the feeling we experience when we are in love can be described as pure joy.

The way of the dolphin is one of pure joy. I found my passion and a path to fulfilling my purpose by sharing the joy and excitement of meeting these amazingly free beings in the open ocean over 10 years ago. When I first gathered a small group on a freezing June day, two mothers with children with autism and a good mate dying of motor neuron disease, we swam with dolphins. In that moment I understood something about myself and joy in a way I hadn't before. When I saw the faces of the children and heard their squeals of delight as a large female bottlenose brought her young baby to meet the children, I fell in love and that experience lives with me to this very day.

I now take people from all over the world to meet and share space with whales and dolphins. I believe they have a message for us in this world of fear-based control. That message is one of love. Through their mere presence on this earth we can experience the magic of joy. Through a photo or film clip, or through a chance sighting at the beach as they dance with the surfers or play amongst the waves, we know joy. When we hear the haunting sounds of a Humpback whale's song, a song of creation containing a million tonal changes, a million frequency changes and 100 million bytes of information, we feel a wondrous sense of possibility. We feel a sense of love. I take people during the summer months overnight to an offshore island in the blue water wonderland of Port Stephens NSW Australia, where we swim, play and act like dolphins, often enjoying extremely close encounters with our dolphin friends in the deep blue of the Pacific Ocean. The magic of these encounters always brings the same result--laughter, joy, connection, sharing and LOVE.

Getting an opportunity to share briefly about this topic is a pure joy for me. I can see you and feel you touching experiences through the words on this page. For these brief moments I am in deep gratitude to you for your listening. Today I give you the opportunity to be like a dolphin. Dolphins love to ride the bow wave, they love to surf. Our fears are energy; sometimes they seem like a massive battleship that is sailing to crush us. Even the deepest fear is energy! It is our choice what we do with that energy. Spin around and ride the bow wave of that energy. Sail with that energy, leaping and spinning for joy at your ability to change your thoughts and direct what you think to whatever you choose. You are now a dolphin riding the bow wave of creation. You are in control of the direction of your life. You are living the way of the dolphin...

Andrew Parker can be found during the southern hemisphere summer months at Port Stephens New South Wales Australia on the 50 foot Catamaran Imagine, taking groups on amazing cetacean journeys. All details on www.dolphcom.com.au
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The Way of the Dolphin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way of the Dolphin   The Way of the Dolphin EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 am

I thought the way of the dolphin was to

Swim.
Back to top Go down

The Way of the Dolphin
Page 1 of 1