Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Everyone felling better? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Everyone felling better? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Everyone felling better? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Everyone felling better? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Everyone felling better? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Everyone felling better? EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Everyone felling better? EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Everyone felling better?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corin

corin

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Everyone felling better? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 6:41 am

I woke this morning with an overpowering 'Hell Yeah' feeling. I feel better than I have in weeks. Very positive about everything, and I mean everything......Whatever has been going on in the background, for me it is over. I'm hoping it is this way for everyone. I have taken some time away, things seem to be moving at an alarming rate, to fast for me to keep up with. I eliminated many of the things that were causing distraction, and that helped tremendously. In so doing, many things that I knew about, but really didn't know about (did that make sense?) have made themselves plain to me. I am near shaking with excitement.
I have missed you all soooo much, but I had to handle this on my own. The two biggest things to keep in mind when you get to worrying about the things going on whether natural or otherwise is this:

1. When God created this world, he knew what we were going to do to it, and he made it so that it can never be completely destroyed.

2. God will never throw anything our way that we cannot handle.

He never said it would be easy, but we will make it through, no matter what it is.

Lots of Love to You All
Tara

P.S. I have missed a lot here it seems, and it's gonna take some time to catch up.....but the feeling I have right now......(YAYYYYY) I'll be done quicker than ever :)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:19 am

Corin it is so nice to have you back. You really haven't missed a lot. It seems everybody has been feeling the same way so things have been slow on the board.

We did have a huge void here without you though. LittleFire took a break too so we were missing two family members. Please check in more often. We love your wisdom and insight.

I am so glad you are feeling better. Especially the "Hell Yeah" part. LOL I know exactly how you feel about things moving at an alarming rate. It is frightening and overwhelming at times, but your words of inspiration hit the nail right on the head.

Blessings, Spring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 7:22 am

I completely concur with Spring! It is so nice to have you back! We've all been feeling a little worn lately, that is for sure!

It's over now, thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 am

Welcome back Corin;

I have been in the same similar boat as you as well. And it seems many others have the same feelings. To me it felt an unbalancing, like we were all walking and not sure what the next step will be as it was rocky.... like walking on this suspended rope bridge. That is how I felt anyways.

Always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:13 am

Corin and LittleFire we are so glad to have you both back. It feels like a family again. We missed you both so much. Now where is MID? gif15
Back to top Go down
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 10:29 am

I'm right here sweetie! Mercury went direct today so that may help a bit. I was thinking last night that I feel like a cross or combo of being stuck in a corner with no way out and hamster on one of those wheels and no matter how fast, hard or long I run, I get nowhere. I've been depressed 4 to 5 days out of the week for some time. At least I have a couple of good days.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 11:05 am

MID darling read through the posts. Seems everybody is feeling this. That is why Corin and LittleFire have stepped back for a while, myself included. Hopefully this Mercury thing will level out for us all. Depression has been surrounding us all, and making us question many things in our lives. I feel we may be off in a new direction soon.

I pray for all of us here. When some are missing, as are ITL, Osirus, and others we feel a loss. I believe that our life force is being severely tested right now. Things are in fast forward and it is hard to keep up at times, but we will survive and persevere. We are strong and that is one of the driving forces that has brought us all together here.

So stay calm everybody, and stay safe.

Blessings, Spring.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 1:33 pm

I feel the same.

Does anyone else feel the same?
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 1:37 pm

Oh yes Liam, everyone is feeling it. It is like the air is charged with negative ions.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 pm

Darn those ions with the negative charge!
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 1:51 pm

I LOVE THE AVATAR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone felling better?   Everyone felling better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone felling better?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: