Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
been Away EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
been Away EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
been Away EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
been Away EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
been Away EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
been Away EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
been Away EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
been Away EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
been Away EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

been Away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

been Away Empty
PostSubject: been Away   been Away EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 10:44 am

Hello dear Ones;

Sorry I have been away, a lot of issues have been creeping up in my life as of late that I just had to take a step back from everything. Work has been very stressful for me, and personal relationship as well.

Have I found a balance yet? I hope soon, but I have released it all to God and let go of the current relationship. Yes, Redfeather I believe is happy where he is, and we will always be close to one another, but our paths have started to veer a bit from each other. No, there was no arguing, just that the communication has been progressively less on his part so I will always love him, but it seems it is not meant to be. Am I sad? Yes, I am. But one day, the right one will come along for me. There has been this local Italian guy for the last year that we are friends... I know he wants to pursue it more than just friendship. There is also a very dear one that I have been communicating from Morocco... who is very interested in me. Who knows right? But God alone and I give it to him.

I miss you all my dear ones. Just don't forget me okay?

Love always,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 11:00 am

LittleFire I think about you a lot. I was wondering where you had been. Please check in more often. I do worry about you. And yes, there will be someone for you out there. I was concerned about the distance between you and Red Feather. I know from living in that area that the southerners are very persistent in staying put. They form lasting attachments to their environment. It is hard to drag them away, not for love or money. I don't understand it myself, but my daughter-in-law is the same way. She would prefer to stay in that area, but because of my son she decided she had to go overseas with him or risk their entire marriage.

I think because of Red Feather's culture, and age it would be difficult for him to adjust to a new environment. Hang in there Little Feather better times are coming.

We love you and miss you.

Spring
Back to top Go down

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Oh Little Fire, I was just wondering about you yesterday! I am so glad you checked in. I am also so glad you are finding balance. Just know that I love you, so does Two, and we are hoping and praying for the best for you.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 6:50 pm

My dear sweet ladies (Sisters);

I have been thinking a lot about the both of you as well. It is so hard, and yet, Redfeather still claims to wanting to be with me and come here in 2008. So, there is nothing more that I can do but be patient.

and now the rainy fall season has kicked in... it is cold at night... and being alone is not interesting! Perhaps that is another reason for my unbalance...... and with all the stress from work, with also personal issues of losing my co-worker and also my son's ex-commanding officer being charged with child luring made it so hard for me.

Thank you so much for your kindness. I have missed everyone terribly. I have spent many a times walking out in the woods, but now it isn't very safe as it is hunting season and all I need is to have a stray bullet to hit me.

have you heard of the angel card readings? I have two different sets of them... perhaps one day we can do a reading together!

Hugs to all of you... And Two, you get a hug as well... my brother!
Back to top Go down

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 7:52 am

Awww, LittleFire, my heart goes out to you. I've almost gone out of my mind waiting to see my darling Two, and it's only been four months since I've seen him. I cannot imagine waiting 2 years! You are a strong and courageous woman, please don't give up when you are so close to your dream coming true!

I've never heard of angel cards...please tell me about them. Doing readings sounds like fun! The busier we can stay, the better, it takes our minds off the waiting. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 10:36 am

The angel cards are by Doreen Virtue. They are called Messages from the Angels. My friend Julian from Australia sent them to me awhile ago, And I have done readings with them several times, not only for myself but for others. I have even done readings for friends online. What I usually do is I focus on that person, go into a meditation state and let the angels guide the cards. I can even do a one card reading for each one of us and share it with you. Thank you for your beautiful words, as it is an encouragement for me.

Bless you and Two,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 8:54 am

LittleFire I would love for you to do some readings with the Angel Cards. I have never heard of them, but they sound wonderful. One card readings would be great. angel
Back to top Go down
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 8:31 am

Hi Little Fire...it's always a pleasure to hear from you and it's my hope you will join us more often...we love your energy here...
It is my deepest desire that your able to find peace with whatever your persuits are or whomever they may be...after all, our life is blessed by all who cross our paths and we are certainly blessed by your presence here...I am familar with the cards you speak of ...when I was working at a place called the Imagine center ( a spiritual book store) doing healing work...I used to pick a card on a daily bases to see what the energies of the day would hold...the other people would do the same and they usually held true to form with the message. We look forward to playing with you and the cards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

been Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: been Away   been Away Empty

Back to top Go down

been Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: