Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Red Dragon EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Red Dragon EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Red Dragon EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Red Dragon EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Red Dragon EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Red Dragon EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Red Dragon EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Red Dragon EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Red Dragon EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Red Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scionus

Scionus

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:27 pm

Had a day dream about a giant one... Though in the Bible the Red Dragon is the devil... This one gave no evil vibes off to me. Thought he might eat me or burn me where I stood. Yet I was seeing me from third person... I seemed cool, and calm. I had a conversation with it, something about "your three tasks have been completed. First being the escape, second the incarnation, third the awakening. Now I have three new tasks for you. Pick up this cup, and I will give you all you have desired, and more. First seek true balance, second deal with those whom I will reveal to you, third you will die, on your death you will be reborn in heaven. Only to march down the stairway with another task on Earth."
Then the dragon turned into a marble statue... The cavern I was in lit up with 12 lights, pillars of lights... Each shining on empty chairs or rather chairs carved into the cave face. A crown in each seat and a cape draped over each arm. The capes, and crowns were not the same.
I turned around there was a book on some kind of stand it was open. I firmly shut it, and knocked it off the stand with a swipe of my hand. It hit the ground, and turned into a pool of blood. From the blood rose a sword... I Grabbed the sword and snapped it over my knee. It cracked like thunder... I then walked to a few of the chairs, and covered most of the crowns with the capes on the arms. All but seven I think. I started to laugh very disturbingly...
Then the seven seats were suddenly filled with people covered in the capes which I now know are robes. With the crowns on the hoods hiding their faces. They spoke as one voice saying (some were male others female) "Time is, was, and will be!" My reply was "The hourglass is empty for your kind." They all exploded / ignited in blue flames, and vanished in a vapor.
Back to top Go down

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 am

Scionus, have you been reading the Book of Revelation? This dream is rich with symbolism, much of it mirror's John's visions.

Rev. 1:1-5

Prologue
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

Rev. 4:1-5
And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne. Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing.

Rev. 5:1-5
Revelation 5

Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a book with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the book?" But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the book or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the book or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the book and its seven seals.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:14 am

Wow, my God... I have not read the book of rev since I was a young child about 10 or 14 it was so long ago I don't even remember. I think its the only book of the bible I read. I felt drawn to it... I may need to reread it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:19 am

After reading around the number 12 is also important. There are 12 trides of Judah! Also the word of God is considered a double edged sword. Perhaps the meaning to that is. Man has broken the word of God. (When I broke the sword) Anyone else know of any parallels to the Bible?
Back to top Go down

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:03 am

lol, Ask and you shall receive....I almost put the sword part in, but then I left it out. You may just want to sit down and read Revelations.

And Ezekiel, Daniel and Isaiah. And Matthew....lol....

Matthew 19:28

And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Some believe that 12 is God's number of authority, government and judgement, btw. That is why we, in this country, have 12 supreme court justices, we are tried by a jury of 12, and yes, there are 12 tribes of Israel, etc.....
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:08 am

Hmmm, I do need to read those books.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:08 am

Thank you Be, you beat me to it. You are definitely getting dreams/messages from the Book of Revelation. And from several other prophets of God.

I have a feeling and I will pray about this, that God is calling you, to be a bearer of His light, to share with others, for many are getting His call to share the gospel, to heal, to nurture, for soon the world we know it will be changing, as it has started already....

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
Scionus

Scionus

Male

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:11 am

Thank you all, I will begin my study with the book of Ezekiel for I feel drawn to it. Perhaps I will learn something from it, of a personal level. I wonder if the same source of this all is the source of the Tatrateki stuff. And this thing I wrote years, and years ago. It only remains on paper I would have to type it up.
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:40 am

I think the following verse pertains to you Scionus:

Quote :
Acts 2:17 (New International Version) (NIV)

17" 'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Back to top Go down
Scionus

Scionus

Male

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 am

Cool I like that, I think we are in those times now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon   Red Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon
Page 1 of 1