Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Asking for a general reading. EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Asking for a general reading. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Asking for a general reading. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Asking for a general reading. EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Asking for a general reading. EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Asking for a general reading. EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Asking for a general reading. EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Asking for a general reading. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Asking for a general reading. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Asking for a general reading.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mdatc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Asking for a general reading. Empty
PostSubject: Asking for a general reading.   Asking for a general reading. EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi, I am new here and would like to ask for just
a general reading. There is much going
on in my life that I could ask specifics about, money, family, health, future,
missing a lost love one – but I would rather ask for whatever you pick up so
that the powers that be can send whatever is most important. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a general reading.   Asking for a general reading. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Ok, Mdact. Bear with me, I am just going to do a stream-of-consciousness reading for you and remember, as always, any future timeline is subject to change. It is not set in stone, only one possibility given the present course of events and circumstances.

Let's see. I see green around you, a natural setting, the outdoors, wide open spaces, perhaps this is a desire of yours, to be unencumbered by certain things you feel have you somewhat bound. Some of the responsibilities you now carry will be lightened soon. There is an event that you have chained yourself to from your past, you must let go and move on, you will only go as far as the chain is long. Break it off, because you have new opportunities on the horizon, and they cannot be reached because the chain is too short. Freedom, wide open spaces, those are the main things I am picking up on for you. Whether that freedom is an emotional freedom, a financial freedom or a physical freedom I am not certain. I also am hearing nutrition, nutrition, nutrition. There is a wall I cannot move past in Spirit. Is it fear of showing the world who you really are, what you are capable of being? There is no shame in being exactly who you were created to be, dear Mdact. Your name means, "Song of Joy," and that is precisely what your life, your path will be. Allow your life to be song of joy for all who will listen. You have the power to encourage many. One last thing, I just heard, "Comfort one another with the same comfort you yourself have received." You are loved more than you know, all is well.

Blessings, Melissa
Back to top Go down
mdatc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a general reading.   Asking for a general reading. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:
Ok, Mdact. Bear with me, I am just going to do a stream-of-consciousness reading for you and remember, as always, any future timeline is subject to change. It is not set in stone, only one possibility given the present course of events and circumstances.

I understand and thanks very much for this reading.

Be The Miracle wrote:
[size=18]Let's see. I see green around you, a natural setting, the outdoors, wide open spaces, perhaps this is a desire of yours, to be unencumbered by certain things you feel have you somewhat bound. Some of the responsibilities you now carry will be lightened soon. There is an event that you have chained yourself to from your past, you must let go and move on, you will only go as far as the chain is long. Break it off, because you have new opportunities on the horizon, and they cannot be reached because the chain is too short. Freedom, wide open spaces, those are the main things I am picking up on for you. Whether that freedom is an emotional freedom, a financial freedom or a physical freedom I am not certain.

Yes, I am longing for freedom in several different areas. The outdoors and wide open spaces sounds great to me.

Be The Miracle wrote:
[size=18]I also am hearing nutrition, nutrition, nutrition.

Yes, I need to start eating better. I know this and have been trying lately, but it's not always easy.

Be The Miracle wrote:
[size=18]There is a wall I cannot move past in Spirit. Is it fear of showing the world who you really are, what you are capable of being? There is no shame in being exactly who you were created to be, dear Mdact. Your name means, "Song of Joy," and that is precisely what your life, your path will be. Allow your life to be song of joy for all who will listen. You have the power to encourage many. One last thing, I just heard, "Comfort one another with the same comfort you yourself have received." You are loved more than you know, all is well.

Blessings, Melissa

Yes, this part makes sense also. I was raised to be a certain way - a good little Southern Baptist girl, I was brought up in a small town where everybody knew everybody and I was raised in a strict manner and was aware of how I was to behave and not embarrasses my parents. I don't mean that my parents were bad parents or unloving because that is not the case - but there was just one way I was expected to act. It's rather funny now because a couple of years ago my mother gave me a copy of Dr. Phils book 'Self Matters' - because the first person that wouldn't let me be me was HER! Then I moved on to a husband that is very controling and the real me has been stifled for a number of years as a result. Until recently I have really been stressing my husband out because I have begunn to feel and say more what I really thing and have stopped going to church and pretending to practice a religion that I don't believe in anymore (I still believe in god just not religion). It's all been a bit much for him.

I believe that the 'confort' you are referring to is my grief over the death of my life-long best friend who died suddenly last year. She had been my best friend since we were six years old and she died suddenly last year at age 47. She died less than one week before my daughers wedding. Talk about stress. It's been a really hard year. My best friend is gone and my daughter is married to a spoiled brat who doesn't help her with anyting, doesn't have a job and doesn't even help take care of their 7 month old daughter. I could just scream sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a general reading.   Asking for a general reading. Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking for a general reading.
Page 1 of 1