Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses Empty
PostSubject: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:39 pm

Help me please. I am taking a little survey. I think my soul mate has taken leave of his senses. I have a very small antique and collectible business. My tastes run towards romantic - lots of pillows, billowy sheets, ruffles, - Victorian, and delicate items. Mostly white. I have a few antique baby beds I need to sell at my next show, so I have decided to turn them into settees with down pillows, etc... You get the picture.

Well, I was going through boxes today and found out he ordered a case of clay flower pots after I told him not to. He thinks they are awesome. I think they are hideous. He says I can put flowers in them and set them by the ends of the baby beds. Here is the clincher - They are CAMOFLAGE! Green and grey and some kind of orange I don't think I have ever seen before.

Tell me - would you buy a Camouflage flower pot? If not I am stuck with 24 of them! gif27 :pale:
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Male
Number of posts : 423
Humor : Decent

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:40 pm

I dont have any flowers, so no :P
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:51 pm

Spring, this weekend, while I spent my time away from the internet, tv, radio, newspapers, I was doing a lot of praying, meditation.

And one of my messages I was getting is that with this upcoming Lunar eclipse, the earth, people, animals etc are going to do, say act, etc "Out of Norm" Saturday Night, an old flame of mine called me and kept me on the phone until the wee hours of night. More like 7 hours to be exact. This old flame and I have remained friends. But what was strange is that he continued telling me how much of a mistake he has made when he let me go. It went on for hours, and we both shed a lot of tears. The way he poured out his soul, even the way he talk with me was so much out of character that left me speechless. He did most of the talking, and I was the listener.

So, what I am trying to say here, is that perhaps the action resolved us being unbalanced and your soulmate may be feeling the impact of the upcoming Lunar Eclipse. And I think also I have read somewhere that another strange occurence is the alignments of some planets that is also occuring at the same time that could be causing this as well?

So here is another solution for those flower pots. How about using them for starting fresh herbs? You can have them in the house, and we know it will be essential part of our survival in the near future....

Blessings;
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:02 pm

LittleFire, what you've said makes sense!

I was going to suggest making bouquets of peace signs, sticking them in the pots and selling them as a themed item. lol

:flwrflsh:

(Edited to say wow! Cool ride RedFeather has there!)
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:21 pm

LittleFire you may be right. He does not even hunt. We both abhor hunting for sport. It just nauseates me. So it is not because he is a sportsman. I was left scratching my head over this one. gif43

I was just thinking though - If I put them in the garden they are camoflage so nobody will be able to see them. Or I could always put them behind my smoking sofa and use them for ash trays.

:party01:

You just cannot imagine how ugly these things are!

Well BTM I always told you it is not always smooth sailing with your soul mate. This must be my masculine side coming out!

Now I can't stop laughing at these things.
Back to top Go down
LittleFire

LittleFire

Female
Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm

Tell me about it! I can't wait to be on the bike with him! But, anyways, camouflaged pots in the garden... not a bad idea.... LOL

I would like to think that perhaps there is a reason why you have these pots that you have not yet seen.....

Blessings,
LittleFire
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joanne_jjl
twohawks
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 236
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:29 pm

this cracks me up
Back to top Go down
Spring Miracles
Admin
Spring Miracles

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:03 pm

Two you are a man. Maybe you can tell me. What in the world was he thinking?

I have noticed that not one person said they would buy one. It looks like I am going to have a lot of extra flower pots. These things are so disgusting I cannot even give them away as gifts. I would be embarrassed.

Every time I walk by these things I am appalled, and then I start laughing all over again. I cannot fathom what was going through his mind.

I may have to paint these things myself. gif12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses   Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Help - Soul Mate has taken leave of his senses
Page 1 of 1