Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
recent siting EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
recent siting EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
recent siting EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
recent siting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
recent siting EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
recent siting EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
recent siting EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
recent siting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
recent siting EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

recent siting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twohawks

recent siting Empty
PostSubject: recent siting   recent siting EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 10:03 am

From Billy Booth,
Your Guide to UFOs / Aliens.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

Latest UFO Sighting Reports

We have several good reports to look over this week, so let's get started.
Colorado-07-06-07-A man was with two of his friends in the wilderness, when about 10:30 PM, they were talking about how clearly one could see the stars. They spotted what they thought to be a satellite, but then realized the object was blinking, which eliminated a satellite as the unknown object. The UFO would suddenly go to a solid color, make a large arc in the sky, then slow down, and disappear. After the object left their field of view, the three men were shaken by what they had seen. They had never seen any flying object maneuver in the manner the unknown had.
Indiana-07-07-07-A man and his son were in the swimming pool when they saw something flying in a odd manner in the sky. They first assumed it was a plane, possibly having difficulty. As they continued to watch the object, they saw it as a circle of shaded light with lines around it. In the distance, they also saw a triangular-shaped object with smaller orb-like objects following it. Before long, the triangle and its orbs disappeared behind some trees. They both stated that the triangle moved slowly, and silently. They have no explanation for what they saw, except to say it was a UFO.
Kentucky-07-07-07-Witness was outside with her dogs, and tried to locate the North Star with no luck. While gazing skyward, she noticed a brilliant white light out of the corner of her eye. Turning toward the object, she could see it seemed to be moving toward her. Witness is certain it was not a conventional craft since it had none of the traditional FAA required lights. As the object came closer, she could clearly see three white lights in a triangular shape, all on the bottom of the object. The triangle-shaped object moved slowly and never changed its altitude. The witness was shaken by the event, and it was quite some time before she regained her composure.
New York-07-09-07-The witness was watching planes take off at nearby La Guardia Airport with binoculars. While trailing a U. S. Air Flight overhead, witness spotted a silver-metallic reflection from the corner of his eye. It was an object that was out of place, a UFO near the flight path of the plane. Witness had seen a similar object before in the same general area. A report was made to MUFON.
Great Britain-07-08-07-While walking the dog and smoking a cigarette, the witness saw a silver sphere-like object silently moving across the hills in the distance. The object was about 100 feet above the ground, and never changed its altitude as it moved approximately 20 miles across the horizon. It was about the size of a small car, and totally silver in color. It was silent. The dog became very upset, and scratched to get back into the house. Although there had been no power outage, all of the electric appliance timers were flashing when witness went back into the house.
That will just about do it for this week, but I would like to remind all of you that tomorrow night, Friday the 13th, Larry King Live will have his show on the anniversary of the Roswell event, with a number of witnesses. So, until next week, keep your eyes on the skies.

Thursday July 12, 2007 | [url=javascript:zpu(519,'http://ufos.wpadmin.about.com/?comments_popup=256937',400,550)]comments ([/url]
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

recent siting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent siting   recent siting EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 10:55 am

This is fascinating, Twohawks! Thank you! ❤

Okey-dokey, now I'll have to tell one on myself. In the early 1990's, my young friend Sean and I were riding home out here in the Mojave Desert. Sean asked if I'd noticed the "strange star" hovering over the mountains all day... and I said I had. We both agreed to "look at it".

Then, zap! We watched as that "star", in a nanosecond, arc-ed over and hovered right over our car! I looked up, and I could clearly see the oval shape of the underside of the scout ship, and the flashing colors... blue, red, white, yellow, purple.

Of course! We both had missing time, and when we "came to our senses" (2 hours later?)... both of us had our car doors open and neither one of us had any idea "how" we got outside or "why". We were not harmed in any way. We were laughing!

We drove home and Magi said, "What took you two so long?" And we winked at each other and said, "We had company".

It was a really, really neat experience! We see UFO's (really ET's cuz they know who they are) out here all the time. And the stars hang out like lamplights, near enough to touch... every single night. ❤ ☀
Back to top Go down
lovablegypsy

lovablegypsy

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

recent siting Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent siting   recent siting EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:21 am

pretty kool, I'm related 👽
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recent siting Empty