Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

when your life turns into the snow channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masterindisguise
masterindisguise

Female
Number of posts : 1142
Humor : twisted
Registration date : 2007-08-09

when your life turns into the snow channel Empty
PostSubject: when your life turns into the snow channel   when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Channeler:
Lisa Gawlas

Do you remember the days when a TV channel went off the air for the evening and what you tuned into was what we called "the snow channel," just little dots and a buzz that made up the image on the TV channel you had hoped had something watchable on. It looked like colorful chaos (and before there was color, black and white chaos) on the viewing screen.

How many of us have ended their broadcasting for the day, where all your programs ran as scheduled and now there is what seems chaotic snow, or a pause before the next broadcast day begins, and we are not even sure what the line up for the next day is yet.

In TV land, we got the snow channel usually only a few hours between 2am and 6am, I really feel for most of us, this snow channel will last until we clear the energy of the Full Lunar eclipse on Dec. 21, 2010. That is a long time to watch the snow channel that is your life!!

With the massive energy surge that began in October, I clearly began to see and feel what no longer fits in my life, in a way that I have not seen nor felt before.

For me, this long pause in time feels like a very specific, very intense life review. Seeing and feeling the energies in a way that has come to life. There are three main themes I have been reviewing, and reviewing isn't even the correct word, it is more like re-experiencing with clearer eyes and deeper understanding of the effects. These three things are "love, trust and the effects of fear/negativity, all wrapped up in fully understanding what it means to live in the "now moment."

This is so much more than just seeing what you need to heal, or learn from or the things and experiences that got us to here. It is knowing that we personally no longer "work" at full capacity in certain energetic environments. And yet, for me personally, I know without a shred of doubt, where I do "work" most energetically proficiently, has yet to be fully created on earth.

Talk about a dilemma!! ...or not! Let's just call it that very uncomfortable place when you know you are done with todays programming and yet, the time has not arrived for tomorrows schedule yet. What's in-between looks like chaos or uncertainty.

The most recent visual spirit has shared with me of our current times (besides being plugged into the snow channel) is the beginning of a massive tsunami. With the influx of energy in Oct., the ocean's edge started retreating off the shores and back into the ocean. (For us, that means many things have lost their hold on us, many endings happening in every aspect of our lives.) We are still living in that energetic retreat which is truly giving us the ability to look at ourselves in the environment(s) we have been placed in the last 5-10 years and to look and feel with it all, with new eyes that is ever so up close and personal, so that we can remove (whether it is people, places, or even jobs) what no longer serves our own higher agenda in life.

I had seen the massive tsunami wave cresting in heighth in mid december as it gains a forward motion and as we approach the full lunar eclipse on Dec 21st, which is also the winter solstice, we will be catapulted into our new broadcasting day as we move into the New Year of 2011.

Do not take any of your old broadcasts with you into this new energetic wave. For they will not work and will only create more chaos (or looking into the snow channel of your life) until you reprogram yourself to be aligned with the unified consciousness of this new day.

This tsunami is happening individually as well as on our global landscape. Clearings will take place in families, in cities and in countries.

So get out your snow board, allow it to transform into a surf board when needed and lets ride the crest into the new day of our broadcasting life!

With oh so much joy and excitement for that which is called change!!

Lisa Gawlas
Back to top Go down
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

when your life turns into the snow channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: when your life turns into the snow channel   when your life turns into the snow channel EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Since the beginning of October I have looked at things in my life in a different way, in a different light and with a different understanding. I have overcome my fears and feel good, even though my health is not good, I just feel different good. I don't have that white snow anymore, I don't need to know what the next day holds, I am eager to meet whatever the next day holds for me in my journey. Sure the economy is bad, people without job's and I could go on and on and on about the negatives in life, I would rather see the good and the positive things most other people cannot see because they dwell on the negative. As I look back over my life, I would not change a thing, because all of my experiences have made me what I am today, and I am happy with myself.
Back to top Go down

when your life turns into the snow channel
Page 1 of 1