Twohawk's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions, Predictions, Psychic Impressions, Dreams, Channelings, Astrology

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Remember the Alamo
Hello all EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:16 pm by masterindisguise

» Joplin and Moore
Hello all EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am by masterindisguise

» Brenda's Blog - physical healing
Hello all EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am by masterindisguise

» First Signs of Physical Acscension Are Here
Hello all EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:55 am by masterindisguise

» Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations
Hello all EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 am by masterindisguise

» Power Path May 2013
Hello all EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm by masterindisguise

» Eclipses of 2013 help access spaces between dimensions
Hello all EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm by masterindisguise

» Full moon vision gold mining
Hello all EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 am by masterindisguise

» Scorpio full moon notes 4/25/13
Hello all EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 am by masterindisguise

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 273 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:36 am

Hello all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Hello all   Hello all EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm back for a while, have to schedule a trip back to the states for surgery for the removal of my left testicle. I have cancer and have put this off for some time, so now is that time. I am feeling better about my situation and now ready to get this thing taken care of. I am house sitting at my cousins house here in Bermuda until next Friday, two small English bull dogs to take care of while I'm here. Was locked in their bathroom until my 12 year old cousin came and got me out. I will be at the nest each evening now if anyone want's to talk.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi Osiris, My prayers go out to you. I am always reminded of ancient hebrew wisdom, how that the only thing we can truly say about the 'things' we know is that all things are "thinging" their way through life (a living). All things, all that I know is that life (including thoughts about life is a process called living and dying. All hebrew nouns are in fact verbs. Everything one thinks (thinking about) is in a process. Therefore all we can say is that things are always changing. I hope the results of your surgery bring about a new way for you to be living in a good way. My praying is always processing, moving into a new light(lighting)! Aho, dear brother! Let us know how "things" are working through you. Be well, love willy.
Back to top Go down
Wild Dove
Wild Dove

Male
Number of posts : 1312
Humor : monkey business
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Osiris, I have been having these e-mails and thought you might want to read them as well:

Dear Friend,

As promised, today I am sending you the fourth chapter of Summer's Path.

This is the last installment I'll be sending to you via email. Hopefully you have enjoyed the preview and will be interested in finding out what happens in the full hardcover book that is available at your local retailer or by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. If you do decide to buy the book, don't forget to register for the free trip to Canyon Ranch. You are eligible whether you buy on-line or at your local bookstore.

I've been hearing from many of you via Facebook and I look forward to staying connected there --

www.facebook.com/scottblum

Namaste,
Scott.

PS: I've included the link for the first three chapters below for your convenience.

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

....was thinking . . ." Suzanne said softly while stroking her husband's hair. "What would you say to putting your seed on ice so we could have a child after you leave?"

Don burst out laughing. "My 'seed'? My 'seed'?! Where did you get that from? Can't you even say the word?" It was the first time he had laughed out loud in a while, and it felt good. "What am I, a tree, now?"

His laughter was infectious, and Suzanne also let a smile emerge. "Okay, your sperm," she laughed. "I would like to save some of your sperm so we can have a baby after this is all over."

Don's seriousness returned in an instant. "We've talked about having children before."

"I know--the world is a horrible place, and there are too many people in the world . . . blah, blah, blah. I just thought things were different now."

"Yes, things are much different now!" Don waved his arms to emphasize the point. "I'm about to die from a genetic disease, and there's no way I'm going to impose my defective genes on a baby!"

"They don't know for sure if it's hereditary."

"My mother died of cancer. My father died of cancer. My grandfather died of cancer. And now I'm going to die of cancer. How much more sure can you get?"

"I just thought . . ."

"No, you're not thinking--that's the problem!" Suzanne began crying, and she pulled away from Don when he tried to comfort her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean it."

"I can't talk to you when you're like this," Suzanne sobbed while wiping the tears from her cheek with the back of her hand. "This isn't just about you. I have feelings, too, you know."

He took a deep breath and spoke slowly, with as much compassion as he could: "I know. But I have to put an end to this cruel joke of a family line, once and for all. Just like my parents should've done. I don't want to leave you alone, but that is not going to happen."

Click here to continue reading Chapter Four for free
(the chapter is too long to send in its entirety in an email)

Click here to buy the entire book of Summer's Path

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Hello all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twohawk's Nest :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-